FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Thu May 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is this so sexy??

+3
Madbasser
Dano67
jeffcpr
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Why is this so sexy?? Empty Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 am

You know when you have a problem with being addicted to fishing??? When your fishing tackle starts to look sexy to you.. I was screwing around this morning before work and put a new handle on my Chronarch 100DSV and thought hey, I'm going to take a few pics and see... LOL! Maybe it's just me and I'm being stupid. But I sure do like these pics!

LC

Why is this so sexy?? IMG_9531

Why is this so sexy?? IMG_9532

Why is this so sexy?? IMG_9533

Why is this so sexy?? IMG_9535

Why is this so sexy?? IMG_9536

Why is this so sexy?? IMG_9539

Why is this so sexy?? IMG_9540

2Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

My gosh that is very sexy bro. I wont to put my hands all over that reel. Embarassed

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 am

Dano67

Dano67

Nice looking reels!

4Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 am

jeffcpr wrote:My gosh that is very sexy bro. I wont to put my hands all over that reel. Embarassed

Woah!! You can touch my "reels" for a small fee Wink

Thanks Dano! Just fun is all!

5Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 am

Dano67

Dano67

Why I would give you 29 cents to fondle those reels Very Happy

6Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:11 am

Dano67

Dano67

Is that your boat in your Avatar? If so can I invite myself on it?

7Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:14 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Dano67 wrote:Why I would give you 29 cents to fondle those reels Very Happy

True cheap date

8Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:03 am

Dano67

Dano67

Hey, a fondle is a fondle when it comes to hot reels.

9Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:03 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Shocked

10Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 am

Make it 33 cents and a stick of gum and you've got yourself a deal! Very Happy

11Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:11 am

Dano67 wrote:Is that your boat in your Avatar? If so can I invite myself on it?

Yes that is my boat in my avatar. I love my boat. I keep her in prestine condition! There should be an album I put photos in on this site I think? I actually put fishing aside for a couple of years because of my career and now, I'm back in full force! You are welcome on my boat anytime. Most my trips are near shore in the salt for bass, yellows, etc.

12Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:17 am

Dano67

Dano67

I appreciate the obsession with your boat. I would love to go any time.

13Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 am

Dano67

Dano67

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

ok

14Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 am

Dano67 wrote: I appreciate the obsession with your boat. I would love to go any time.

When you own a boat, well at least I do, I have to be crazy meticulous with everything. I did all the rigging on her and I keep her in tip top shape. It's no joke to be on a boat in the middle of the ocean and not be properly prepared with equipment and safety measures. Smile

15Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:37 am

Dano67

Dano67

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

ok

16Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:39 am

Dano67

Dano67

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
Dano67 wrote: I appreciate the obsession with your boat. I would love to go any time.

When you own a boat, well at least I do, I have to be crazy meticulous with everything. I did all the rigging on her and I keep her in tip top shape. It's no joke to be on a boat in the middle of the ocean and not be properly prepared with equipment and safety measures. Smile
I was the same way about my drift boat for rivers.

17Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:39 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

This is SOOOOO true.
I am also a boat owner and i know what you mean, although it NEVER seas Salt. hehehe

I have the same reels and i have to say the Chronarch 100DSV has to be the HOTTEST reel ever made. It just looks like Angelina Jo-Lee wearing nothing but a few pieces of duct tape. Shocked

To bad it dosn't fish that way! I have other reels that feel so much better. Thumbs Up

18Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Madbasser wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

This is SOOOOO true.
I am also a boat owner and i know what you mean, although it NEVER seas Salt. hehehe

I have the same reels and i have to say the Chronarch 100DSV has to be the HOTTEST reel ever made. It just looks like Angelina Jo-Lee wearing nothing but a few pieces of duct tape. Shocked

To bad it dosn't fish that way! I have other reels that feel so much better. Thumbs Up

LOL!! What reels do you have that feel so much better? Would you like to sell me your Chronarch 100DSV? Very Happy

19Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I have a new Chronarch D, I Daiwa Zillion and Sol and even the new Curado E's just feel better in my hand and have a smoother retrieve. The one i was so unimpressed with was the Skeet Reese Revo. That thing sucks after just one season. It was smooth out of the box, but it only got worse from there. Even with a service its just never been the same.

As for the sale? i don't think so sorry. I just like looking at it. You can still buy them at Turners in SB. They are like $200. Way too much for an old reel if u ask me. Maybe at $140 i'd buy another one, but $200 you can get so much better these days.

20Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Madbasser wrote:I have a new Chronarch D, I Daiwa Zillion and Sol and even the new Curado E's just feel better in my hand and have a smoother retrieve. The one i was so unimpressed with was the Skeet Reese Revo. That thing sucks after just one season. It was smooth out of the box, but it only got worse from there. Even with a service its just never been the same.

As for the sale? i don't think so sorry. I just like looking at it. You can still buy them at Turners in SB. They are like $200. Way too much for an old reel if u ask me. Maybe at $140 i'd buy another one, but $200 you can get so much better these days.

The Turners in SB? Santa Barbara? They have those older Chronarchs in stock? I have a few of the newer Curados and older Curados as well. Also the Chronarch D. I am not not to fancy on the 7.1 gear ratio. That's a bit fast for me. Then the D5 is too slow. LOL! Ya I hear a lot of bad feedback on the Skeet Reese reels.

21Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 pm

fever

fever
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

That is sexy and if you dont mind me saying, your boat sure is purty! Shocked

22Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:40 pm

fever

fever
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Ive only got a ski boat, maybe I should get some rod holders for her!

23Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm

fever wrote:That is sexy and if you dont mind me saying, your boat sure is purty! Shocked

Thanks!! Ski boat fishes just fine! Get some rod holders on her! Or call me and I will wakeboard or wakeskate behind your boat! Wink

24Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
The Turners in SB? Santa Barbara? They have those older Chronarchs in stock? I have a few of the newer Curados and older Curados as well. Also the Chronarch D. I am not not to fancy on the 7.1 gear ratio. That's a bit fast for me. Then the D5 is too slow. LOL! Ya I hear a lot of bad feedback on the Skeet Reese reels.

The Turners in San Bernardino. Ive seen them on the shelves. They were never a big seller. They only have the deep spool ones. That's the one i have.

I bought new gears for my Curados. Order the gears for the Citica (6.3:1) they drop right into your Curados. I personally like the 7:1.

25Why is this so sexy?? Empty Re: Why is this so sexy?? Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Madbasser wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

The Turners in San Bernardino. Ive seen them on the shelves. They were never a big seller. They only have the deep spool ones. That's the one i have.

I bought new gears for my Curados. Order the gears for the Citica (6.3:1) they drop right into your Curados. I personally like the 7:1.

Ya I can do that. Thanks! I just have to get use to 7.1. In the salt I just get too excited and my bait moves a bit to fast. LOL!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum