FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Today at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Today at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

trading my XL force fins for L

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1trading my XL force fins for L  Empty trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:23 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Picked up a pair of used force fins online not knowing how XL was too big for me so anyone out there has a size L for trade cuz I know the L will fit a lot better cuz I'm wearing my fins with just my stocking foot and it feels really loose I think I need some boots to go with it but I can't find some boots to fit my waders so I can wear with my force fins

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

2trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:24 pm

jesusbm562

jesusbm562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Howmuch did you pick them up for?

3trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

jesusbm562 wrote:Howmuch did you pick them up for?

113 with tax and shipping brand used with just normal wear and tear usage

4trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm

jesusbm562

jesusbm562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Nice, igatta up grade on my fins and that seems like it would be a perfect size for me since I'm a size 13

5trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:45 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

No its not the size I'm worried about its the fit because force fin goes high on the top of ur feet so its not a snug tight fit

6trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 pm

.:LOLLY:.

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

There's a kayak shop by Belmont Pier that sells booties that'll work for dirt cheap. I picked up a pair of booties there for under thirty bucks and they fit over my waders. They have a nice selection of shoes and they don't try and sell you the most expensive equipment. The owner actually talked me out of buying fifty dollar boots and said the other ones were better which were twenty something.

7trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:35 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

.:LOLLY:. wrote:There's a kayak shop by Belmont Pier that sells booties that'll work for dirt cheap. I picked up a pair of booties there for under thirty bucks and they fit over my waders. They have a nice selection of shoes and they don't try and sell you the most expensive equipment. The owner actually talked me out of buying fifty dollar boots and said the other ones were better which were twenty something.

Alright thanx Lolly will go check them out! What's the name of the shop by the way so I can find the directions there

8trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Not sure on the name but if you can find the pier then you can find this place. It's pretty close to the Jack in the box and they have kayaks on the sidewalk.

9trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:43 pm

jesusbm562

jesusbm562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

.:LOLLY:. wrote:Not sure on the name but if you can find the pier then you can find this place. It's pretty close to the Jack in the box and they have kayaks on the sidewalk.
its next to the chronic tacos
if you past the VONS you passed it

10trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:46 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

jesusbm562 wrote:
.:LOLLY:. wrote:Not sure on the name but if you can find the pier then you can find this place. It's pretty close to the Jack in the box and they have kayaks on the sidewalk.
its next to the chronic tacos
if you past the VONS you passed it

Alright thanx guys I will check that store out before I hit up sports chalet haha

11trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:50 am

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I have the Xl's also and they are big but I have booties that I bought from Sports Chalet and they fit good with the booties. Bought the fins for $50, new, at Sports Chalet last year. I have two sets of booties, one for when I wear waders and another smaller size when I just go out in swim trunks. I bought a pair of leashes for for the fins as extra insurance.

12trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:07 am

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Kelster wrote:I have the Xl's also and they are big but I have booties that I bought from Sports Chalet and they fit good with the booties. Bought the fins for $50, new, at Sports Chalet last year. I have two sets of booties, one for when I wear waders and another smaller size when I just go out in swim trunks. I bought a pair of leashes for for the fins as extra insurance.

Imma try to buy some booties and see how that works out if that still too big I'm going to have to sell them haha but I also bout leashes also makes me feel a lot safer wearing them on also

13trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Windsurf Center right?

14trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:04 pm

jesusbm562

jesusbm562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Yes sir

15trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:50 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Might have to get me a pair of booties too but idl yet.

16trading my XL force fins for L  Empty Re: trading my XL force fins for L Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:25 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

yup did a little research and found the spot you guys were talking about and i pass by that place all the time, but just never actually paid any attention to it but i will definitely check that place out soon to get a pair of booties thanks for the help guys

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum