FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:58 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Empty Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:06 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick report from SARL

Decided to chase kittys last night with sirmix and his buddy,

Had been watching vids on what to use as the last 2 times i had been here were for trout.

After watching lots of vids and getting all pumped up we went with shrimp, mac and the marshmallows so pretty much what everyone else uses haha

arrived at SARL at 5pm launched at 530ish on the main lake....started setting from my float as i was kicking out, one of the set ups had the carolina rig on a carolina keeper and like a 3/8's weight with a 2/0 owner hook and a full shrimp finished setting this one up and casted out and started working on the fly lining set up when  the Daiwa rod on the 2500 sonora reel 10lbs test went BENDO, fish on, first cast woohoo i for sure thought this day would be awesome hahahah no so awesome cuz it was the only one landed the whole night haha...metering tons of fish though, ill have to go back!!!  Thumbs Up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes

See u guys saturday!

Tony G

2Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Empty Re: Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:01 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice report Tony! At least you fished and had a good time.

3Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Empty Re: Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Thanks for the report and congratz on the skunk buster!!
I love when you catch a fish in the first 5 minutes and then NOTHING for the rest of the session.
Mad

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

4Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Empty Re: Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Nice Job Tony , Wish I could have went with you all ... A little tip you have to fly line those baits , you where using the right stuff and also carry bite on Cajun , its what a friend i know uses when he rents boats up there and Irvine .. Fly line is key though

WES

5Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Empty Re: Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

wiseguy wrote:Nice report Tony! At least you fished and had a good time.

Thanks Jimmy and for sure bro, anytime on the water is huge lol get away for a bit.....

6Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Empty Re: Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Jerdon wrote:Thanks for the report and congratz on the skunk buster!!
I love when you catch a fish in the first 5 minutes and then NOTHING for the rest of the session.
Mad

thanks jerdon! and right! i was like damn, where they go lol...metering them like crazy too Evil or Very Mad LOL

7Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Empty Re: Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Misfitdog wrote:Nice Job Tony , Wish I could have went with you all ... A little tip you have to fly line those baits , you where using the right stuff and also carry bite on Cajun  , its what a friend i know uses when he rents boats up there and Irvine .. Fly line is key though

WES

Thanks Wes but yeah i have to bring more gear next time...prolly hit it next week for some revenge lol...ill keep you posted! salute

8Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Empty Re: Here KITTY KITTY, SARL 10/15 Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Catman1979

Catman1979
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Nice one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum