FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Yesterday at 12:58 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by Jerdon Sat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?

+12
Misfit_Angler138
waxon67
Cool-Hand-Luke
ed5000x
JaydonAbate
CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
kobra
goldentroutlanyards
Chomps
GT
sonarbp
Tony G Fishing
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

512015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?  - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:14 pm

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Was great meeting Chomps at the Reebs booth. Couldn't find Tony G or sonarbp.

522015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?  - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Likewise kobra! I didn't make it on Saturday can't wait till next year

532015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?  - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Had a blast and said hi to a lot of important people, I am also looking forward to next year.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

542015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?  - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:53 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

kobra wrote:Was great meeting Chomps at the Reebs booth. Couldn't find Tony G or sonarbp.

Kobra! All good....ill b at the del mar one helping as well....come by
if u get a chance.....

552015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?  - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:04 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

GT wrote:Good to see you and the misses. Keep up the good work with Friends of Rollo. I hooked up with VCGurlz and his Sun-Face protectors, bought one. I visited Reebs and purchased some baits, but the young man said Chomps was not in yet.

That brings me too a group called Project Healing Waters. I introduced myself to some Nam Vets and they in turn introduced me to Ms. Carole Katz, Southwest Regional Coordinator. I told her of our interest in float tubing some Vets. She walked me over to the Fresno Chapter, Fred Ramirez and Phil Davis, himself a VN Vet. Fred has a tubing group and said we should contact him and he would be glad to help us out with info and contacts. He seemed to have it together and excited to help out.

I also meet Vance of LineCutterz. (LineCutterz.com) He has a tool that cuts braid clean, you can wear on your finger or wrap on your rod. I asked if he was interested in FTFF as an advertiser. He was in....Jeff you should hit this guy up, it's a new product on the market and he sounds eager.

Had a great time with the misses and enjoying my favorite hobby.........GT

Gt im down to help with project healing...im gonna talk to one of my partners this weekend....director of friends of rollo...he might have some suggestions....ill see him this saturday...helping him out in san Clements clam chowder cook off at doheny beach...ill keep u posted...think we have something here...also ill ask him about u helping out....thanks gt for u to bring this up again...

562015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?  - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:22 pm

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:GT great to meet u and your wife!!!!! Thanks for stopping by....

Big Chris good to see u bro.....good talk...and lets do that salt run when u guys r ready...

Chomps...hit Reebs but didn't see u.....

It was cool to chop it up with VC Gurlz!!!

See u guys at the Del Mar one!!!!!
It was good seeing you to bro and it was nice meeting your wife, yes indeed good talk bro. Diana is looking to do a saltwater tube session, lets put a tube sess together and take them out. Ill get with them and see if they have gear for that first aight.

572015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?  - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

FISHING ALL DAY BABY wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:GT great to meet u and your wife!!!!! Thanks for stopping by....

Big Chris good to see u bro.....good talk...and lets do that salt run when u guys r ready...

Chomps...hit Reebs but didn't see u.....

It was cool to chop it up with VC Gurlz!!!

See u guys at the Del Mar one!!!!!
It was good seeing you to bro and it was nice meeting your wife, yes indeed good  talk bro. Diana is looking to do a saltwater tube session, lets put a tube sess together and take them out. Ill get with them and see if they have gear for that first aight.

Thanks bro and yeah lets rock n roll...keep me posted...put them on flukes and BAM hahah...

582015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone?  - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Fred Hall Show, Anyone? Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:47 pm

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
kobra wrote:Was great meeting Chomps at the Reebs booth. Couldn't find Tony G or sonarbp.

Kobra! All good....ill b at the del mar one helping as well....come by
if u get a chance.....

Will do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum