FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Today at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Today at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Float tube transporting

+3
Alakai
jeffcpr
NSBassin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Float tube transporting Empty Float tube transporting Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:53 pm

NSBassin

FTFF Gathering Officer

What does everybody use to transport your float tube and keep everything together? I've seen an outcast bag but don't want to spend 75 bucks for it. Any ideas? Want to be able to fit everything into it so i can just grab the bag and go. Thanks!

2Float tube transporting Empty Re: Float tube transporting Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:57 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I normally keep my tube inflated and just stick in the back of my truck when I go.  Of course, I think a lot of guys use totes large totes to store there tubes and extras.  Let see what everyone else has to say, and welcome to the forum.

Last edited by jeffcpr on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Float tube transporting Empty Re: Float tube transporting Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Alakai

Alakai
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I just use a large plastic container. Tube fits just fine in that and both in the back of my Tucson. Keeps all the water that may drip off in the bottom so does not seep through and no worries about getting in my car.

https://www.youtube.com/c/FisherNewb

4Float tube transporting Empty Re: Float tube transporting Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:58 am

Big Jake

Big Jake
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I'm with Alakai here. I've got a tote that fits it all. Keeps your vehicles free from dirt, sand, and water. When I have to transport it in the back of my truck I tie strap the lid down. Just remember when u get home to take everything out to dry or it will mildew and mold.

https://jkarasch75@gmail.com

5Float tube transporting Empty Re: Float tube transporting Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Everything tube in a a bag, but not my Savage Gear tube. To much hassle to inflate, deflate. I have a Ford Explorer, seats down, tarp and slide tube in, bag and rods.........GT

6Float tube transporting Empty Re: Float tube transporting Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:06 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

I pre-pack all of my gear into my inflated tube's pockets; w/ rod rack attached, and it fits straight into my 4-runner. I can normally launch within 5 minutes of arriving at my launch.

I carry 3 litters of fresh bottled water with me and I rinse off my tube and feet when finished.
Inside my 4-runner I have a Weather Guard liner and I spread out a double sized beach towel over the liner to catch anything that I missed during the rinse.

Also, I never deflate my float tube.

SP Dan     <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

7Float tube transporting Empty Re: Float tube transporting Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:43 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I have a caddis carry all bag that has my waders, tube and rod holders then I have another bag with my fins and pump. I also have to use a small bag for the foam. The tube will not fit with the foam in the tube. Its not as bad as it seems when i put everything together the night before i go.

8Float tube transporting Empty Re: Float tube transporting Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:23 am

I pack everything into my duffel bag. I wash off everything right after, or when I get home. After it dries, I pack it into a duffel bag. Can hold everything I need and doesn't get too heavy.

Link to bag: 36" x 17" x 17"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum