FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:58 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive

+9
bugger
Floatingbassturd
kin
GT
SP Dan
Roor22
TobyB
Jerdon
jeffcpr
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:57 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thanks SP Dan and thanks very much to all that showed today for some fun and support.  It was a tough day for me I only managed one but the toy haul was quite impressive.  I will be sure to post pictures of all we raised for the Newport event.  Here are a few shots I had to share.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

77The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:32 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

it was a great event Jeff. thank you.

78The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:48 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

jeffcpr wrote:Thanks SP Dan and thanks very much to all that showed today for some fun and support.  It was a tough day for me I only managed one but the toy haul was quite impressive.  I will be sure to post pictures of all we raised for the Newport event.  Here are a few shots I had to share.

Are you still going to post up the picture of all the toy gifts that you received from our last toy drive at NPH?
I’ve been waiting to see it.

SP Dan <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

79The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:58 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I am sorry guys been a busy week, and I just picked up my Son from the Airport. He is home for the Holidays from the Navy. So here we go the toys from Newport what a great hall this year guys we pulled in almost 60 toys fro this one. The total was about 100 pieces easy. All toys have been donated and are making some very happy faces I am sure.

80The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:15 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Very nice guys!
I am glad we could be helpful

81The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:26 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

That's quite a haul for the children!   Yahoo! Thumbs Up
Kudos to everyone that contributed to the cause! 

SP Dan      <"))><

82The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:55 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

Hi ya Jeff,

People are texting me and asking me when it is that you’re gonna be holding the drawing and I told them that I really didn’t know .... so maybe you could find the time to jump-in on this and answer this question for all of the inquisitive people that have been inquiring.

Thanks Jeff santa

SP Dan      <“))><

83The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:57 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

It should be Sunday Night we run the raffle.  It will happen here and we will post in on social media as well right after.

84The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:53 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK, guys here is the list of those that donated to the cause and we will run this raffle later this evening after 8 pm tonight. Here is what I will be doing this year I will run a random number generator picking a number between 1 -70.
The list you see here will then be put into a Random List Generator and once that is done we will have our winner based off of the new list created randomly after the number has been picked.

85The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:15 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

And we have our winner for the 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive here we go.  

santa --- rendeer-rendeer-rendeer-rendeer-rendeer-rendeer-rendeer-rendeer-rendeer

86The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:01 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Wow my numbers where off I need new GLasses or something like that BobBfihin is the winner so sorry Mary. Congrats BobBfishin my bad guys I am only human LOL

87The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:32 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Congrats BobBfishn!!

And thank you Steve Harvey for officiating. Very Happy Very Happy

88The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:10 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ha Ha Ha Ha

89The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:01 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

Congratulations BobBfishn on winning your new ride in the FTFF raffle!
Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

SP Dan      <“))><

90The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:26 pm

BobBfishin

BobBfishin
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

What an amazing event! A big Thank you to Jeff, everyone who organized or helped with the event, and those who participated. It was great to get out on the water with such great people and introduce my youngest son to some of those I've enjoyed this wonderful sport with. Sunday at NP was his first time float tube fishing and he caught his first ever spottie. To see the excitement and enjoyment on his face throughout the day really brought light to what the event was all about. Bringing excitement and joy to children.
I told my son about the event and why it was special on our way to Lake Perris. When he found out about the raffle, I told him if we won the tube it would be his. I just found out today from one of my good fishing buddies that we had won the grand prize and as I shared that information with my son it was amazing to see his face light up and hear him get excited about us building a rod rack together for it and going out fishing.
I feel truly blessed in life and nothing brings me more happiness than me teaching my children how wonderful it is to do good things for others. It's an added bonus when I also get to share with them the activities that I love and enjoy.

I hope everyone is Well and Joyful this holiday season.

Bob

91The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:43 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

BobBfishin wrote:What an amazing event! A big Thank you  to Jeff, everyone who organized or helped with the event, and those who participated. It was great to get out on the water with such great people and introduce my youngest son to some of those I've enjoyed this wonderful sport with. Sunday at NP was his first time float tube fishing and he caught his first ever spottie. To see the excitement and enjoyment on his face throughout the day really brought light to what the event was all about. Bringing excitement and joy to children.
I told my son about the event and why it was special on our way to Lake Perris. When he found out about the raffle, I told him if we won the tube it would be his. I just found out today from one of my good fishing buddies that we had won the grand prize and as I shared that information with my son it was amazing to see his face light up and hear him get excited about us building a rod rack together for it and going out fishing.
I feel truly blessed in life and nothing brings me more happiness than me teaching my children how wonderful it is to do good things for others. It's an added bonus when I also get to share with them the activities that I love and enjoy.

I hope everyone is Well and Joyful this holiday season.

Bob

Bob you said it all so well great job to you and to all this year and this event went well. I am sure that you and your son will enjoy many more trips on the water soon with his new tube. We will hook up soon to get you your prize. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

92The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 4 Empty Re: The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:41 pm

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Congratulations Bob!!! Good to see the tube on it's way to launch a future fisherman and hear his excitement is growing for the sport.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum