FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Today at 6:22 am

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

We had a small flood of members

+3
Jerdon
Mo2vation
jeffcpr
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We had a small flood of members Empty We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:03 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So we have only had about 10 to 12 members on each day.  but as of today 3/28 we more then doubled our daily activity with 37 members online for the day.  

Our forum is a great place to invite members to fish, ask questions if you are new, and post report to show off your skill.  Hey newbie's we would love hear from you post up and lets talk.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2We had a small flood of members Empty That's awesome, Jeff! Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:16 pm

Mo2vation

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I miss you guys, buddy.

Florida has closed the oceans.... I mean all ocean access is closed.  Beaches, State and Regional parks that back up to the shoreline, and all commercial marias.

I think a lot of us may be virtually fishing these days.  But I have a plan....   Wink

Miss my SoCal homies!!!!

- Ken

3We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:46 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Mo2vation wrote:I miss you guys, buddy.

Florida has closed the oceans.... I mean all ocean access is closed.  Beaches, State and Regional parks that back up to the shoreline, and all commercial marias.

I think a lot of us may be virtually fishing these days.  But I have a plan....    Wink

Miss my SoCal homies!!!!

- Ken

Closed the ocean! Wow.
Hopefully only a 15 day deal. LA county has closed piers and the bike path in some spots just this weekend.

4We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:13 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Mo2vation good to see you on yep I think we will be virtually fishing soon, if not most of will be. Stay safe out there and remember wash your hands.

5We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:52 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

jeffcpr wrote:Mo2vation good to see you on yep I think we will be virtually fishing soon, if not most of will be.  Stay safe out there and remember wash your hands.

hell no, i'm fishing

6We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:36 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

f4mnect wrote:
jeffcpr wrote:Mo2vation good to see you on yep I think we will be virtually fishing soon, if not most of will be.  Stay safe out there and remember wash your hands.

hell no, i'm fishing

Just be safe bro some of us will be living though your reports. I cannot risk it with my daughter's issue. My wife is asthmatic so I will be home bond and dreaming of the next fishing mission.

7We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:44 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

im in water by 5:30 am, dont see a soul, fish docks, dont see anybody if i do there 30 ft away, exit water alone , drive home. im having zero contact with anybody and im mentally in a better place. me and dan did fish saturday but we kept our distance.

8We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:16 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

f4mnect wrote:im in water by 5:30 am, dont see a soul, fish docks, dont see anybody if i do there 30 ft away, exit water alone , drive home. im having zero contact with anybody and im mentally in a better place. me and dan did fish saturday but we kept our distance.

Most be sweet guys enjoy it.

9We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:43 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Only way I can survive a wife whos going stir crazy and her son and girlfriend who just moved in with us and all there crap. We have been together 24/7. Fishing only way I'm surviving and being out of work till may 1st is hard.

10We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:46 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

f4mnect wrote:Only way I can survive a wife whos going stir crazy and her son and girlfriend who just moved in with us and all there crap. We have been together 24/7. Fishing only way I'm surviving and being out of work till may 1st is hard.

I understand do what you need to do just wash you hands lol!

11We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:05 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Yup,I'm taking precautions. I'm being safe. Did go to grocery store today with wife, it made me quite nervous.

12We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:34 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

My added 2-cents:

As a matter of fact, Bob and I fished from the complete opposite sides of the NPH channel for most of the day .... 2,000-ft of air and wind space between us. That was an extremely safe fishing session in my book. We adhered to the safety guide lines.

Look folk's, just use your God given common since to help us get through this together:

Don't be hand shaking or making physical contact with others unless it is necessary for their health, don't be in groups of two, isolate everyone in your contact group, no outside contact and fish SOLO when ever it's safe to. NO invites.

I pretty much solo fish and I solo hike solo with no contact. I've lost 19.5 lbs in 1.5 months with 10-lbs still to go.
Setting personal goals is one thing that we can all do to help ourselves to get thru this pandemic time-out and to re-channel our focus to be more positive.

Take care, be safe, practice constant personal hygiene and fish solo while we still can.

SP Dan       <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

13We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:25 am

MarkG

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I fished alone, from shore, recently at Alamitos Bay. Open air, no humans within 50 feet.  
I feel completely safe.  And, as we all know, fishing helps our mental well-being!
....unless we get skunked...
Razz

14We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:02 am

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

MarkG wrote:I fished alone, from shore, recently at Alamitos Bay. Open air, no humans within 50 feet.  
I feel completely safe.  And, as we all know, fishing helps our mental well-being!
....unless we get skunked...
Razz

Be careful where you fish from shore over at LAB. Almost everywhere is now a misdemeanor if you're caught fishing from shore. theres only 1-2 places it's legal that I'm aware of.

15We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:03 am

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum