FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Yesterday at 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive

+8
SP Dan
Stressfreerods
sonarbp
Only Dinkss
TobyB
Pablosparky
Test Tackles
jeffcpr
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:54 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK, here we go everyone time to run our 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive. We will have 2 gatherings as the usual one at Lake Perris and the other at Newport Harbor. The dates will be Nov. 7th Perris Lake and Nov. 28th Naples Island Los Alamitos Bay

We will be raising these toys for a local charity that supports single mothers and their kids. This is a great opportunity to support and provide smiles for kids in need during the holidays.

The grand prize This year is not finalized as of yet but I am working on it all.  I will be sure to let you know what it is as soon as I have it confirmed.  We are lining up our supports and I will be sure to list them as they come in.

OK so bring a new unwrapped toy at a value of $10 minimum for a slot on the grand prize raffle (To Be Announced) If you show up at either or both of the gathering and drop off a toy you will be entered in the on the water raffle drawing for the day of the event. There will be additional drop off locations for toys and being entered into the grand prize raffle as well.

Below is the signup list and sign up so we know who is able to make it. I will be posting more details as soon as I can and please ask any questions if you have them.

Nov. 7th will be at Lake Perris:
Lot 11 Road. Jet Ski launch site
1. jeffcpr

Nov. 28th Naples Island Los Alamitos Bay:
1. jeffcpr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by jeffcpr on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men

Test Tackles and Pablosparky like this post

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:11 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK the Product donation list is starting to grow. I don't have confirmation on these yet but these companies are very interested and looking to see how they can get involved. As I get confirmation from companies I will share there logos's and there site info as well.

So far we are talking to the following
Buck's Bags
Caperlan FLTB-5
Hook Eze
Hookup Baits
Big Hammer
Bad Larry Rods
Water Master
Arizona Tungsten
Blue Halo Gear

Plenty more to come guys.

Litefoot likes this post

3The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:33 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Still waiting on some confirmations. Like I mentioned as I get each company confirmed I will share there logo and link.

Buck's Bags
Caperlan FLTB-5
Hook Eze
Hookup Baits
Big Hammer
Bad Larry Rods
Water Master
Arizona Tungsten
Blue Halo Gear
JRP Custom Lures
Reelculterappereal
Yooneek Products

Plenty more to come guys.

4The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:03 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ok guys now the fun part items start to flow in.  It all starts with these 2 companies.

And next

Test Tackles likes this post

5The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:31 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

As you know... This is the event I LOVE coming to annually bro. I get to see a bunch of you guys and old friends like Jerdon, SP DAN, FISHING FATTY, Jrff, ETC ETC ETC. And have an absolute blast! Count me in as going Jeff, im in!!! Unfortunately i don't see @fishingfatty attending these no more as you see.. He moved out to Idaho and is now too good for us So Cal dudes lol. For all you new fellas on this forum I highly highly recommend this here event. If you go any FTFF event this would absolutely be the most fun, the most informative, and you make great friendships here, as well as contribute to a great cause! Think car meet, except with cool tricked out tubes instead lol. @Jeff I do have a few questions here. 1. What org will this be assisting with? Im asking simply because I do volunteer work with a non profit that assists veterans called OSS- Operation silver star. As a veteran myself Its my way of helping and giving back. Anyway I ask which org these toys are going to because a lot of the times our annual toy drive goes on at a full 100 mph and we end up with a huge surplus of toys. I'm talking at least an entire garage, or storage unit brimming with then Problem is... Is we don't necessarily know which is surplus until Christmas is almost over, but i am wondering if. The huge surplus happens again, if I can redirect these to this org, and if they would be able to handle that kind of a thing. What we see a lot of is little toy drones, you know like the little pocket ones you can fly in your house, stuffed animals, soccer balls, basketballs, footballs, little toy car sets, plushy animals, hot wheels, waterguns, kid toy art sets with paint or clay and things of that nature, and all kinds of cools stuff man. Also.. Can we bring more than 1 toy, and if we do does it submit us in to said raffle more than once? And 2. Since fishing fatty usually submitted a toy on my behalf in this thing do we have to bring the receipt for proof of it being $10? Also is a nerf gun an acceptable admission? Since these days even toy guns can be a sensitive issue lol i know I sound ridiculous man but I'm thinking if I was a kid. I would LOVE A NERF GUN to play Army with lol thx for any info in advance dude.

6The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:49 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Test Tackles wrote:As you know... This is the event I LOVE coming to annually bro. I get to see a bunch of you guys and old friends like Jerdon, SP DAN, FISHING FATTY, Jrff, ETC ETC ETC. And have an absolute blast! Count me in as going Jeff, im in!!! Unfortunately i don't see @fishingfatty attending these no more as you see.. He moved out to Idaho and is now too good for us So Cal dudes lol. For all you new fellas on this forum I highly highly recommend this here event. If you go any FTFF event this would absolutely be the most fun, the most informative, and you make great friendships here, as well as contribute to a great cause! Think car meet, except with cool tricked out tubes instead lol. @Jeff I do have a few questions here. 1. What org will this be assisting with? Im asking simply because I do volunteer work with a non profit that assists veterans called OSS- Operation silver star. As a veteran myself Its my way of helping and giving back. Anyway I ask which org these toys are going to because a lot of the times our annual toy drive goes on at a full 100 mph and we end up with a huge surplus of toys. I'm talking at least an entire garage, or storage unit brimming with then Problem is... Is we don't necessarily know which is surplus until Christmas is almost over, but i am wondering if. The huge surplus happens again, if I can redirect these to this org, and if they would be able to handle that kind of a thing. What we see a lot of is little toy drones, you know like the little pocket ones you can fly in your house, stuffed animals, soccer balls, basketballs, footballs, little toy car sets, plushy animals, hot wheels, waterguns, kid toy art sets with paint or clay and things of that nature, and all kinds of cools stuff man. Also.. Can we bring more than 1 toy, and if we do does it submit us in to said raffle more than once? And 2. Since fishing fatty usually submitted a toy on my behalf in this thing do we have to bring the receipt for proof of it being $10? Also is a nerf gun an acceptable admission? Since these days even toy guns can be a sensitive issue lol i know I sound ridiculous man but I'm thinking if I was a kid. I would LOVE A NERF GUN to play Army with lol thx for any info in advance dude.

Glad to have you a part this year again sir and look forward to seeing you and everyone else on the water. Also thanks so much for the kind words, personally this is my favorite event I always look forward to it.
The organizations we donate to are the Boys and Girls Club and the Whole Child of Whittier. As for a surplus being sent our way yes we can handle it as we have the 2 we donate to and we will just split the lot of it. This year however we are looking to get this all done by the first week of December at the latest as it is hard to donate close to Christmas.
You can bring more then one toy and for the grand prize you can get up to 10 spots if you bring 10 toys. No receipt is required. As for Nerf Guns hell ya that is just fine.

Pablosparky likes this post

7The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:02 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], please tell me there is at least some interest in this event. The forums have been kind of quiet as of late. Ive been trying to promote it on fb groups and such man but we are definitely a Niche group of individuals lol. Anyhow man the fun is meeting more like minded folks and so far... FTFF Folks have all be am outstanding group of people

8The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:14 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Test Tackles wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], please tell me there is at least some interest in this event. The forums have been kind of quiet as of late. Ive been trying to promote it on fb groups and such man but we are definitely a Niche group of individuals lol. Anyhow man the fun is meeting more like minded folks and so far... FTFF Folks have all be am outstanding group of people

Oh ya this will take off for sure. I started way early this year. I will be promoting on Facebook and Instagram as well. It will take off you will see. I will add you to the list and start the process.

9The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:16 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

And we have begun. Below is the signup list and sign up so we know who is able to make it. I will be posting more details as soon as I can and please ask any questions if you have them.

1. jeffcpr
2. Test Tackles

1. jeffcpr

Last edited by jeffcpr on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

10The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:05 pm

Pablosparky

Pablosparky
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

I love the idea that this is a thing.. I also volunteer for a non profit here in San Diego so these kind of events are close to my heart. That being said it's a bit of a drive for me to do alone since I don't have a tubing partner yet which is also why I don't take it out as much as I would like. I would still like to donate to the cause. Does anyone have any pictures from previous years to intice me perhaps.. Anyone from SD planing on going that I could send some gifts with? Just trying to see what my options could be. On a side note does the site have any merchandise? T-shirts, stickers ECT..

11The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:23 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Pablosparky wrote:I love the idea that this is a thing.. I also volunteer for a non profit here in San Diego so these kind of events are close to my heart. That being said it's a bit of a drive for me to do alone since I don't have a tubing partner yet which is also why I don't take it out as much as I would like. I would still like to donate to the cause. Does anyone have any pictures from previous years to intice me perhaps.. Anyone from SD planing on going that I could send some gifts with? Just trying to see what my options could be. On a side note does the site have any merchandise? T-shirts, stickers ECT..

So here are a few shots from the last 2 events.  Also you do not need to be at an event to get in on the grand prize.  You can send toys our there will be a donation button set up later for you to donate money and we will shop for you.  Maybe you can find someone to make the trip with you to on or both of these events.  We would be happy to see you there.  Either way we appreciate you being involved.  I will PM you about other items you asked about.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:46 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Next companies added to our growing this of companies supporting our 11th Annual Toy Drive.

Test Tackles, Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

13The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:15 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey Jeff sign me up for both. I don't know if I can get the 28th off but I will try. If I can't make them I will still donate to the cause.

jeffcpr, Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

14The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:19 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thank you TobyB you are ok the list.

1. jeffcpr
2. Test Tackles
3. TobyB

1. jeffcpr
2. TobyB

Last edited by jeffcpr on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

15The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:52 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ok just added Seavenger to the mix.

Test Tackles, Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

16The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:03 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK guys added to the list this week we have

Next we would like to welcome

And also

kin, Test Tackles and Litefoot like this post

17The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:34 pm

Pablosparky

Pablosparky
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Will Lake Parris date be in trout season, or are they stocked year round, or will it be too soon still??

18The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:07 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Pablosparky wrote:Will Lake Parris date be in trout season, or are they stocked year round, or will it be too soon still??

They usually start around Nov time period. And once they start they try n keep it consistently stocked due to youth trout derby's and stuff like that

19The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:22 am

Pablosparky

Pablosparky
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Thanks! I hope they stock by the 7th of november [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:49 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you going to make it out for the toy drive/ tournt bro? Its not at all A serious event man and we have mad fun every time we do it. Its kind of funny seeing just a freaking horde of tubes on lake perris lol. Last time I went some bass fisherman on a cheaper end old af bass boat was missing and complaining about our little circus on the water lol. He was all whining about " look at all these yayhoos out here in all my fishing spots". Man I liked around and it was just dotted with tubes bro. It was a good time and really comical. Like a car meet but it was on the water, with all sorts of tubes. Ones with trolling motors, ones with sun shade umbrellas it really was a good time man. Made some buddies to for float tube meets the next spring and summer

21The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:39 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ok we have added Ombraz Sunglasses to the Toy Drive Prize list.

22The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:27 pm

Pablosparky

Pablosparky
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Testys.. I'll be signing up soon. Can't wait!

23The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:30 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ok so when you all know your schedule and decided to join up add your name to the list so we have an idea of how many are coming out.

1. jeffcpr
2. Test Tackles
3. TobyB

1. jeffcpr
2. TobyB

Last edited by jeffcpr on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

24The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:13 am

Only Dinkss

Only Dinkss
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Yo, screw it. Sign me up for both 🤣🤣. I got 2 float tube friends who might be interested. Ill let you know soon!

25The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:34 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Only Dinkss I love it "SCREW IT" we have added you to the list for both events.

1. jeffcpr
2. Test Tackles
3. TobyB
4. Only Dinkss

1. jeffcpr
2. TobyB
3. Only Dinkss

Last edited by jeffcpr on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total