FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Yesterday at 12:58 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by Jerdon Sat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perris fishing report 9/12

+2
Jerdon
Test Tackles
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Perris fishing report 9/12 Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:47 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Ever had such a screwed up day fishing? I just had one lol. I left all my soft baits at home thinking they were still in my tube from last outing. My bait caster kept birdsnesting, kept getting hung up on everything Lost my gatorade to the depths of Perris hell, then literally as I was watching it sink my monster energy drink blew up in my tube pocket leaving me without any thing to drink in 100 degree heat so had to beach and go back to my car to get leftover waters. Ffs what a day I was having, i was so frustrated I was considering hanging fishing up. Beat the skunk though these lil guys were out in force today. Only got 1 pic to show u guys how small. They weren't anything to write home about. Also met another member there randomly, it was part time fisher. Who managed a decent bass on his first cast. Also got to wear my PFD and it has to stay in manual because the lower part where it activates gets pretty wet so lets just hope I never get knocked unconscious. These lil ones wouldn't give the big bass a chance I guess I got about 4 of them, and they were yearlings. Bernasconi was rough sailing too good thing I dont get sea sick cuz let me tell you it had huge swells today felt like I was on one of them small roller coasters. Sigh maybe I'll go tomorrow. But man ive never had such a frustrating day fishing[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

2Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:51 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Your day of fishing was better than mine brother.
That spot you found those little bass in, go deeper.

Thanks for sharing.

Test Tackles and Litefoot like this post

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

3Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:12 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks I Was fishing over a bed of matted grass with a Rapala original f-12 in about 5 ft of water.
And I was not equipped to punch

Litefoot likes this post

4Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:58 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

Thank you for the fish report with pictures! Thumbs Up

SP Dan

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

5Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:03 am

part.time.angler

part.time.angler
FTFF Gathering Officer

It was a tough day out there with that high pressure and blue bird skies. Wish they would open up Beresconi Bay at 6 and not 7. Would be nice to be able to get a chance at those early feeders. By the time I got on the water that sun was already  intense. Was fortunate enough to find my only hook up clinging to the last bit of shadow from that hill in shallow water.

It was great meeting you Test Tackles! I be out there again on Sunday but will probably hit Sail cove along the dam. Good isolated grass out there that might be holding a few.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jerdon, Test Tackles, Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

6Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:07 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

part.time.angler wrote:It was a tough day out there with that high pressure and blue bird skies. Wish they would open up Beresconi Bay at 6 and not 7. Would be nice to be able to get a chance at those early feeders. By the time I got on the water that sun was already  intense. Was fortunate enough to find my only hook up clinging to the last bit of shadow from that hill in shallow water.

It was great meeting you Test Tackles! I be out there again on Sunday but will probably hit Sail cove along the dam. Good isolated grass out there that might be holding a few.

Nice to meet you to bro. Yea I agree bro I wished it opened earlier too. It usually takes me 30 min after getting there to even get in the water and we are already on the back end of the morning bite. But it does have some nice bass that side

Litefoot likes this post

7Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:39 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Great looking fish there paty.time.angler

Thanks for sharing

Test Tackles likes this post

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

8Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:38 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Great job guys and thanks for sharing with us.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men

Test Tackles likes this post

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

9Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:37 pm

part.time.angler

part.time.angler
FTFF Gathering Officer

Just posted this quick vid of the day. Not much footage but hope all like it.

Jerdon, Test Tackles, Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

10Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:47 am

Pablosparky

Pablosparky
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

The worst part I would have to say was loosing your monster.. And going back to the car to find any kind of drinkable liquid.. I've been there lol totally relatable.

11Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:17 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

First cast it's always great other than when it turns out to be the only one LOL. Good job and thanks for the video.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

12Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:59 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

jeffcpr wrote:First cast it's always great other than when it turns out to be the only one LOL.  Good job and thanks for the video.

He would've caught more that day had he stayed lol. He left shortly after this cast. I stayed and caught a buncha dinks lol

Litefoot likes this post

13Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:00 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

part.time.angler wrote:Just posted this quick vid of the day. Not much footage but hope all like it.

Hey whos that super annoying guy In a bucks bags in the background? Lol

Litefoot likes this post

14Perris fishing report 9/12 Empty Re: Perris fishing report 9/12 Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:07 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Pablosparky wrote:The worst part I would have to say was loosing your monster.. And going back to the car to find any kind of drinkable liquid.. I've been there lol totally relatable.

Dude I was like... WTF IS HAPPENING?!!! I dropped a full sealed Gatorade out of my headrest storage while pulling my tackle box from it. And as I was watching it slowly fade away in to the abyss beneath me I hear a pops.. Sizzle, sizzle sizzle. My big ass can of monster on my side pocket burst ( probably from the waves shaking it up) dousing all my swimbaits and tackle in sticky ass sweet juices. So now I'm left with absolutely nothing to drink in 100 degrees so I'm like... I have to beach and go get something to drink in this heat lol. So at Perris, it a little bit of a walk from launch to car and my whole walk there im just thinking damn I'm wasting the morning bite time on a morning hike because being dehydrated while floating in the heat on a turbulent lake is not a good idea lol. Murphy's law was in full effect that morning. Lol

Litefoot likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum