FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little late but her she is

+11
blues4bill
kg562
ed5000x
n2deepfsw
MASSfisher
Kelster
Konacrush
Renegade
jeffcpr
waxon67
Boya321
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Little late but her she is Empty A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Boya321

Boya321
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

hers some pics of my tube still gonna do some more mods but for now it works great A Little late but her she is IMG_20120327_145940
A Little late but her she is IMG_20120327_151157
A Little late but her she is IMG_20120327_112936
A Little late but her she is IMG_20120327_145646
A Little late but her she is IMG_20120327_145652
A Little late but her she is IMG_20120327_145700

2A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

CLEAN

3A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

very nice looking float

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Renegade

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

That is the cleanes set up I have ever seen. NICE! But, is there a reason you transducer is backwards? Not worried about bumping it?
I really like this mod.

5A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Renegade wrote:That is the cleanes set up I have ever seen. NICE! But, is there a reason you transducer is backwards? Not worried about bumping it?
I really like this mod.

Is it backwards? Man, I tell ya I know it's simple but this confuses me. Which way should it point? I think mine is same way. Help!

6A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Renegade

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Heck, I am not sure, but I go backwards in a tube so I have it pointing the same direction as on the back of a boat. Pointing out in front of me where I am casting....right?

7A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:34 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Renegade wrote:Heck, I am not sure, but I go backwards in a tube so I have it pointing the same direction as on the back of a boat. Pointing out in front of me where I am casting....right?

Man, I am the wrong guy to ask. Me and Ed had this discussion too and just don't know.

I feel like such a tard when it comes to FF'rs. lol Rolling Eyes

8A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Renegade

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Not sure it really maters as it is a cone, just the way I have always mounted them like this

9A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Boya321

Boya321
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Tell u the truth man I have no idea lol I looked at the book and it really didn't say anything I just did it the way that I saw on the site where I got the idea for the frame I'm gonna try it both ways and see if it makes a differnce but that's a good thing to keep in mind in a tube u go backwards also if its the other way it might pick up your fins but I'm no expert lol

10A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Renegade

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Dude you are right! I had mine mounted on the inside of my toon by the seat and it would freak out now and then because of my flippers so I moved it to the outside of the toon and all better. Good call.

11A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:58 pm

the transducer needs to be turned around but on a tube I dont think it really matters. I did the same thing on mine, flip back the correct way and it still reads the same.

If this was on a boat or anything with some speed then I wouldnt work correctly

12A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Boya321

Boya321
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Ya on my boat its a whole another story

13A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

bra that's one bad ass tube bitchin bra i might want to pay you to do mine when i get a fish cat Smile

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

14A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I have got to paint mine. First I have to clean a years worth of "stuff" off of it.

15A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sweet looking vessel you got there. I wish my fc4 was still that clean Crying or Very sad

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

16A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Renegade

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

PAINT...that's the answer...LOL Seriously though, I got to paint some stuff on mine, that just looks soo squeeky clean.

17A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Boya321

Boya321
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thanks guys ya I'm going to put a better clear coat on so it won't fade or rub off the one I'm gonna make for my brother will look a lot better

18A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I agree I have some extra PVC at home and after I build my new rack I am going to have to paint it.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

19A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:41 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Very nice Boya, very clean work!

20A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice work I was painting at work to day and was think of paint my set up and after seeing your I might just do it

21A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

very clean looking mod!

22A Little late but her she is Empty re:A little late but here she is Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 pm

blues4bill

blues4bill
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Beautifull paint job! And nice clean lines. I'm a firm believer that less is more when doing rack rigs!! Great
job Bro!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

23A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 pm

thisfool

thisfool
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

nice ride looks really sweet.

did you get your plans for the rig from sapdawg on YouTube.

http://www.foolsbaitco.com

24A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:26 am

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

thisfool wrote:nice ride looks really sweet.

did you get your plans for the rig from sapdawg on YouTube.

I'm guessing these plans are from Aaron at Corona Lakes...

The problem with paint, is that it never lasts. I used the Krylon Fusion, which is apparently the best for plastics and PVC, and I even used the recommended primer. I have scuffs and white showing thru. I don't mind.. I like that it looks a little beaten and used.

25A Little late but her she is Empty Re: A Little late but her she is Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:49 am

StCroixFan

StCroixFan
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

That looks so nice it looks commercially made. Good job!

http://fishwithkev.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum