FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by jeffcpr Today at 5:28 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Today at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Today at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Today at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

What color shirts do you want next

+12
Tubinferbass
n2deepfsw
Vagabond
bassfishing24/7
franklyn562
Docrunner
sLiM562
HEADCASE881
wiseguy
ed5000x
.:LOLLY:.
jeffcpr
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What color do you want?

What color shirts do you want next Vote_lcap28%What color shirts do you want next Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
What color shirts do you want next Vote_lcap213%What color shirts do you want next Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
What color shirts do you want next Vote_lcap225%What color shirts do you want next Vote_rcap 25% [ 6 ]
What color shirts do you want next Vote_lcap20%What color shirts do you want next Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What color shirts do you want next Vote_lcap20%What color shirts do you want next Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What color shirts do you want next Vote_lcap24%What color shirts do you want next Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
What color shirts do you want next Vote_lcap233%What color shirts do you want next Vote_rcap 33% [ 8 ]
What color shirts do you want next Vote_lcap217%What color shirts do you want next Vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What color shirts do you want next Empty What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Cast your vote on the next color shirts. So-far we have had Dark blue and Black, both were nice but I figured I would see what you guys would like to see.
The next shirts will be long sleeves as I think it work best for our sport. So let you voice be heard and we will see what people would like to see.

Last edited by jeffcpr on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

How about some lighter colors since they attract less heat from the sun?

light brown, light gray, light green... and so on

Just a thought

3What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:55 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

white would be cool for me

4What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'd go with a light gray too or white.

5What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

light grey is good as well as white

6What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 am

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

The blue one the site emblem is pretty cool

7What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 am

Out of the colors you listed Jeff I would say red. White is a good color as well for less heat. Just no greens or browns

8What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:53 am

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I would like all colors haha since I don't have any yet... So there's no way I can get a hold of the navy blue or black anymore...

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

9What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK guys I added a few more colors, I like the idea of white I just need to check that they can do the image in black and not lose any quality. I know it can be done buut I will check none the less.

10What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 am

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sLiM562 wrote:I would like all colors haha since I don't have any yet... So there's no way I can get a hold of the navy blue or black anymore...

X2

Yeah, if there are any XXL blue or blacks left over?

11What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

sLiM562 wrote:I would like all colors haha since I don't have any yet... So there's no way I can get a hold of the navy blue or black anymore...

Sorry guys I would get you some if I had them, but I don't. I order only what is asked for at that time. If I had the money I could do a large order of mulitples, but just don't have the fund as of yet. But lets get you the next one coming out Thumbs Up

12What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:05 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Alright for sure! Look forward to the new shirts!

13What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 pm

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

let me know when the next order is cause i would love to buy some myself

https://www.facebook.com/franklynle

14What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Light grey or white w black logo would be nice!

15What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Just letting you know white is possible with a black logo. I think I like that idea, from the vote red has the lead, but white is looking strong.

16What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hmmm tough decision. I've never had a white fishing shirt that didn't get stained it's first use by pro-cure, gulp juice or fish blood or my blood for that matter. Red is a good choice for visibility be nice if the lakes would count a red shirt as our visibility flag but I don't want to look like cool-aid man floating around out there. Voting for light grey for visibility and stain hiding ability!

17What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:38 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I think white works great, keeps you cool and gives logos a high vis.

18What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I love white long sleves ...

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

19What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:30 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I think it is going to be white we will know for sure in a few days as every puts in there votes but white looks good. I think what I am going to do is from this point forward is rotate our shirts with sponsors and then no sponsors. So these shirts will have sponsors and the next one after this will be just our logo.

20What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:I think it is going to be white we will know for sure in a few days as every puts in there votes but white looks good. I think what I am going to do is from this point forward is rotate our shirts with sponsors and then no sponsors. So these shirts will have sponsors and the next one after this will be just our logo.

I like that! Sounds good Thumbs Up

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

21What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Tubinferbass wrote:
jeffcpr wrote:I think it is going to be white we will know for sure in a few days as every puts in there votes but white looks good. I think what I am going to do is from this point forward is rotate our shirts with sponsors and then no sponsors. So these shirts will have sponsors and the next one after this will be just our logo.

X2

22What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:47 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

But it looks cooler with the sponsors on the shirt... Thumbs Up

23What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Squidy

Squidy
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I say grey long sleeves no fade keeps coool hardly dirty lol

24What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

n2deepfsw wrote:
Tubinferbass wrote:

X2

X3

25What color shirts do you want next Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:53 pm

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

i would wear white and light grey and red it works for me but i wouldnt get black cause the heat from the sun and i would buy all long sleeves

https://www.facebook.com/franklynle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum