FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Today at 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Thu May 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

What color shirts do you want next

+12
Tubinferbass
n2deepfsw
Vagabond
bassfishing24/7
franklyn562
Docrunner
sLiM562
HEADCASE881
wiseguy
ed5000x
.:LOLLY:.
jeffcpr
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What color do you want?

What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_lcap213%What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_lcap225%What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% [ 6 ]
What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_lcap233%What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 8 ]
What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_lcap217%What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:59 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ya long sleeve makes more sence for us and what we are involved in. As for color white is in the lead and I am pretty sure that is the next color.
I will get word back from my shirt people monday on colors and cost. Nothing should really change as far as cost but I just am waiting to hear back about the white shirts. I will keep everyone informed.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

27What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:09 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

jeffcpr wrote:Ya long sleeve makes more sence for us and what we are involved in. As for color white is in the lead and I am pretty sure that is the next color.
I will get word back from my shirt people monday on colors and cost. Nothing should really change as far as cost but I just am waiting to hear back about the white shirts. I will keep everyone informed.

Alright thanks! Thumbs Up

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

28What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:07 pm

bodfish

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

RED!!! GO ANGELS!!!

29What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bodfish wrote: RED!!! GO ANGELS!!!

cheers

30What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:02 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

cant wear red in my hood you tring to get me killed lol no i just dont like red lol i say again white and /or light grey
please

31What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:07 am

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

ed5000x wrote:cant wear red in my hood you tring to get me killed lol no i just dont like red lol i say again white and /or light grey
please

im with you on that ed lol! i live in the hood... everyone around me wears blue haha

32What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 pm

TOJIACK FLOATMAN

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I would like to see a bright RED one. Reflects a decent amount of the rays and gets the attention of power boaters and others without going to full on safety orange or green. I dont wear white when trying to sneak up on anything including fish .

33What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sLiM562 wrote:
im with you on that ed lol! i live in the hood... everyone around me wears blue haha

Hey now Mr. blue shirt with a red life jacket and red float tube... who you represent'n? Me thinks you got too many conflicting colors on dog! j/k.

I got a short and a long sleeve shirt from the forum for fishing now I need one for night fishing. One with glow in the dark or reflective FTFF logo & symbol on the front and sponsor roll call on the back. And maybe some cool stipes or arrows down the arms so it looks crazy when I'm casting or hook setting. oooh yeah!

34What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:26 am

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Vagabond wrote:
sLiM562 wrote:

Hey now Mr. blue shirt with a red life jacket and red float tube... who you represent'n? Me thinks you got too many conflicting colors on dog! j/k.

I got a short and a long sleeve shirt from the forum for fishing now I need one for night fishing. One with glow in the dark or reflective FTFF logo & symbol on the front and sponsor roll call on the back. And maybe some cool stipes or arrows down the arms so it looks crazy when I'm casting or hook setting. oooh yeah!

Lol only my tube is red my life jacket is burgundy haha but its all good as long as I'm not at home with my tube I'll be alright but yea your idea does sounds good for night fishing with the reflectors on the shirt, makes me feel much safer fishing at night

35What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:25 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

FTFF Safety Gear now you got me thinking

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

36What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:43 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:
sLiM562 wrote:

a glow in the dark or reflective shirt would be nice shirt to wear at night, id get one!

37What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:32 am

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Yea it would be a really good investment and that would be a good safety issue too Thumbs Up

38What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:04 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

yeah im looking forward to seeing reflector shirts

39What color shirts do you want next - Page 2 Empty Re: What color shirts do you want next Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:43 am

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

kg562 wrote:yeah im looking forward to seeing reflector shirts

Yup well at least it got Jeff thinking a little more now, and maybe it can be the next batch of shirts that comes out, and plus it depends on how many people agree with buying shirts for night tubing with the safety reflectors on them, cause he needs enough buyers to put in a order

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum