FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Today at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Today at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Today at 3:36 pm

» Motor project finished!
by GT Today at 3:03 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its so Easy a girl can do it

+2
blues4bill
HEADCASE881
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its so Easy a girl can do it Empty Its so Easy a girl can do it Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 pm

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Well My wife and i decided that we need a three day weekend we where planning on a big bear trip but that fell through which was ok because i knew if i didnt go there i got to go to my favorite lake of all PERRIS!!!!!!! the lady and i got there around 6 30 to mostly blue bird skys and glass water (oh yeah!!!)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And even better nobody was even at the spot.so we lauch started thowing the useual combo and as clock work fish on befor both lines are wet!!! gonna be a good day. Im hooking into them pretty consistanly and by 8am ive landed four but............. the lady was starting to gain that frustation look after seeing me do the catching and by this time she was getting good at just fishing. I tell her to slow down not to move as much and....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fish ON!!!!!!!!!! This was her first bass hook up ever!! and she fought it like a champ after a few runs on her and a couple jumps we finally see the fish and im stoked her first one is a nice one!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didnt get any pics of my fish as i was to busy consentrating on the lady and her first tubbin trip until next time fellas Tight lines.

2Its so Easy a girl can do it Empty re:It's so easy a girl can do it Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

blues4bill

blues4bill
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Alright! Way to go you two! That Perris is one beautiful lake for tubing and seems to be loaded with a nice year class of bass. Thanks for sharing your wonderful outing.

3Its so Easy a girl can do it Empty Re: Its so Easy a girl can do it Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm

WTG, that is so cool your lady tubes with you and catches fish

4Its so Easy a girl can do it Empty Re: Its so Easy a girl can do it Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:46 pm

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

It was not easy to get her out and fishing normally she just padles around but I told her to grab a rod today she was kinnda weirey but the smiles came once the first one was landed and she released. It her self

5Its so Easy a girl can do it Empty Re: Its so Easy a girl can do it Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Very nice, congrats to both of you Thumbs Up

6Its so Easy a girl can do it Empty Re: Its so Easy a girl can do it Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hell yeah wtg man!! I took the lady out to perris one trip n ill jus say didnt go so swell Smile glad you n your lady had a good time Thumbs Up

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

7Its so Easy a girl can do it Empty Re: Its so Easy a girl can do it Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

thats awesome ryan u fishin sunday im not sure where im goin yet maybe the salt

8Its so Easy a girl can do it Empty Re: Its so Easy a girl can do it Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:59 am

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I will see if the lady will let me fish on sunday

9Its so Easy a girl can do it Empty Re: Its so Easy a girl can do it Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:22 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Wtg!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum