FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» I'm New Here
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt

+13
sonarbp
bucketmouthking
Love2fish
bayfishingjunkie
Monster
ed5000x
fever
smith's handpoured baits
Dano67
flyfishingfool
Madbasser
waxon67
jeffcpr
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

51Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:52 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

So here is the list up todate with a few tentitive tubers, still time guys there is some free shwag to give away and great company on the water April 3rd 6am launch.

1. waxon67
2. flyfishingfool
3. ed5000x
4. Piranha Fever
5. Dano67

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

52Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:08 am

Dano67

Dano67

jeffcpr wrote:So here is the list up todate with a few tentitive tubers, still time guys there is some free shwag to give away and great company on the water April 3rd 6am launch.

1. waxon67
2. flyfishingfool
3. ed5000x
4. Piranha Fever
5. Dano67

What, LC and Mad are trying to skip out? This is unheard of. This is a social injustice that will not be tolerated in this arena of casting pleasure!!! I demand their attendance!! Twisted Evil

53Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 am

Dano67

Dano67

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
Madbasser wrote:Yeah, happy Birthday to your wife and looking forward to wetting the line with you.

Hey Dano, u can ask her to come along and we'll make her lunch for her birthday? geek

Are you going to make it to the salt gathering? I don't see you on the sign up list on page 1???

Looks to me like LC has volunteered to go by this post. I think he really wants to go The Bomb

54Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:13 am

Dano67

Dano67

Madbasser wrote:I,ve got the candles, or candle. Oh and we cant forget the ice-cream.
And I think by this quote Mad has admitted that he will be coming since he is bringing candles.. OK, I feel better now Thumbs Up

55Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:57 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:
Fishing is really not her thing. Maybe if you could fish from horseback.....

Well if she's not going then it may not be necessary for me to go.

LOL. JK guys.
I REALLLLLLY want to go (since i missed the first one)but i'm still tentative. I would love to commit but i have issues in that department. Shocked

I just don't want to be the flake that commits and doesn't show. So when i know for sure I'll let you guys know. Thumbs Up

56Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:26 am

Dano67 wrote:
jeffcpr wrote:So here is the list up todate with a few tentitive tubers, still time guys there is some free shwag to give away and great company on the water April 3rd 6am launch.

1. waxon67
2. flyfishingfool
3. ed5000x
4. Piranha Fever
5. Dano67

What, LC and Mad are trying to skip out? This is unheard of. This is a social injustice that will not be tolerated in this arena of casting pleasure!!! I demand their attendance!! Twisted Evil

I'm working on going! I really am!

57Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty count me in Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:00 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I would not miss it... been fishing the bay for 30 years !!!!see you all there

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

58Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Cool bro you are in thanks

1. waxon67
2. flyfishingfool
3. ed5000x
4. Piranha Fever
5. Dano67
6. bayfishingjunkie

59Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yes another one to float the water its growing
Very Happy

60Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bayfishingjunkie wrote:I would not miss it... been fishing the bay for 30 years !!!!see you all there

Awsome! Maybe u can give some pointes to us newbs at the gathering.

61Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Madbasser wrote:
bayfishingjunkie wrote:I would not miss it... been fishing the bay for 30 years !!!!see you all there

Awsome! Maybe u can give some pointes to us newbs at the gathering.

Thats what i am talking about

62Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Yeah, We are going to be like a FLOATILLA cheers Uh maybe its an oversite by our industrious leader but I do not see Jeff's name on the going board pale Someone please confirm that he is going otherwise I may cry No affraid

63Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

no problem I love seeing people catch fish. its a pretty simple place to fish.. It always has a pattern..but how long will that pattern work is the tricky part. We will have an incomming tide on the 3rd which I prefer. Only the current can be hell on a tuber. I will always start off throwing the 6" Big Hammer swim baits/with 1 1/2 oz jigheads. I fish that bait using 40 pond braid. and I focus on the outside edges of docks. then once the sun is up I start throwing other baits like smaller swim baits,drop shotting,and spinnerbaits.

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

64Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:01 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Yeah, We are going to be like a FLOATILLA cheers Uh maybe its an oversite by our industrious leader but I do not see Jeff's name on the going board pale Someone please confirm that he is going otherwise I may cry No affraid

fearless leader dosent need to be on list we follow him there geek jocolor king farao study lol!

65Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I am hosting will be there, as far as I know right now Cool

66Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 am

You guys have room for one more lonely tuber? Wink If so, please ad me to the list! I would like to join the floatilla and catch some fish! I will be video and photographing the day as well. Should be fun!

LC

67Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:50 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:You guys have room for one more lonely tuber? Wink If so, please ad me to the list! I would like to join the floatilla and catch some fish! I will be video and photographing the day as well. Should be fun!

LC

awwwww Add him to the list jeff add him to the list

68Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:52 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

List is updated welcome LC

So who is in guys?
1. waxon67
2. flyfishingfool
3. ed5000x
4. Piranha Fever
5. Dano67
6. bayfishingjunkie
7. LagunaCOCONUT

69Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 am

jeffcpr wrote:List is updated welcome LC

So who is in guys?
1. waxon67
2. flyfishingfool
3. ed5000x
4. Piranha Fever
5. Dano67
6. bayfishingjunkie
7. LagunaCOCONUT

Yay! I am a part of the "cool" crowd now! What a Face

70Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 am

Dano67

Dano67

Oh yeah the whole group is gettin together again, we just have to convince MadBasser that it is imperative to his health that he participates in the salt float Twisted Evil

71Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:59 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Oh yeah the whole group is gettin together again, we just have to convince MadBasser that it is imperative to his health that he participates in the salt float Twisted Evil

Oh No, here come the death threats now. The peer pressure is building. My moma told me this would happen. lol!

Still checking my schedule. study

72Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:01 am

Dano67

Dano67

We know where you eat, fish and the kind of boat you drive Evil or Very Mad Don't make us come out there and hold your Wacky Worms hostage cat burgler

73Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:38 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Hold your wacky worm hostage lol! that was a good one

74Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Dano67

Dano67

I'll do it Twisted Evil

75Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 3 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Dano67

Dano67

bayfishingjunkie wrote:no problem I love seeing people catch fish. its a pretty simple place to fish.. It always has a pattern..but how long will that pattern work is the tricky part. We will have an incomming tide on the 3rd which I prefer. Only the current can be hell on a tuber. I will always start off throwing the 6" Big Hammer swim baits/with 1 1/2 oz jigheads. I fish that bait using 40 pond braid. and I focus on the outside edges of docks. then once the sun is up I start throwing other baits like smaller swim baits,drop shotting,and spinnerbaits.

What are you catching with the 6" swimbaits? Whatever it is I'm in Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum