FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:54 am

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:51 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Thu May 16, 2024 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Thu May 16, 2024 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Hard Baits I picked up

+5
jeffcpr
.:LOLLY:.
fatboy531
Tony G Fishing
wiseguy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Hard Baits I picked up Empty New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

While dropping off flyers at Savon Tackle yesterday, I didnt get a chance to make a clean getaway! LOL...here is what I picked up. I'm just starting to make a slowly growing collection of hard baits and cranks. I picked up three yesterday along with some extra plastics.

That one BBZ1 I got from Hammer4, I lost it already Evil or Very Mad I was so pissed! Snagged up at the park and tried for 20 mins before busting it off. That one hurt only because I find out that they don't make it anymore in the 6" size.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Oh man!!!! Ready for some slayage....nice layout bro!!!!!

And for sure anytime at a store and they have fishing gear its a must...Very Happy 

3New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:55 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice arsenal. Sucks to hear about that bbz1 I used my 8" trout for the first time this weekend it has a wicked swim. I'd hit that if I were a BASS. Lol. I lost a hudd I had set up butch brown style went into some rocks. Never had a chance. It happens.

4New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Those are some sweet baits and colors. I can't wait to mooch some of those from you Thumbs Up 

5New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

That is some killer looking gear bro. I am sure it will all produce. And thanks for getting that flyer into Sav-On-Tackel.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

6New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:28 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

fatboy531 wrote:Nice arsenal. Sucks to hear about that bbz1 I used my 8" trout  for the first time this weekend it has a wicked swim. I'd hit that if I were a BASS. Lol. I lost a hudd I had set up butch brown style went into some rocks. Never had a chance. It happens.
The funny thing about this is i was tossing it and snagged up about three times prior and my wife was doing her "couponing" in the grass right behind me and said "you should stop tossing it, your going to lose it" then on the fourth snagged it was snagged for good! That hurt losing that bait. I guess next time I'll listen to the wifey.Embarassed 

7New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:00 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

wiseguy wrote:
fatboy531 wrote:Nice arsenal. Sucks to hear about that bbz1 I used my 8" trout  for the first time this weekend it has a wicked swim. I'd hit that if I were a BASS. Lol. I lost a hudd I had set up butch brown style went into some rocks. Never had a chance. It happens.
The funny thing about this is i was tossing it and snagged up about three times prior and my wife was doing her "couponing" in the grass right behind me and said "you should stop tossing it, your going to lose it" then on the fourth snagged it was snagged for good! That hurt losing that bait.  I guess next time I'll listen to the wifey.Embarassed 
Lmfao!!! I always try and leave home with my wife's blessings. When I go fishing. Cause if not I always have the worst luck. Gotta listen even when we don't want too. Lol

8New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Same here fatboy. I always get the wife's blessing.

9New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:34 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I dont think it was a blessing this time...she sure jinxed me!

10New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Not true because if you didn't lose that bait you wouldn't have a bunch more baits in your arsenal. Just gave you a reason to go stock up!

11New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Isn't the rule buy 10 lures for every 1 that you lose?

12New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:05 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Dam that is the rule then I need to get over to Sav-On-Tackle I have a lot to replace affraid 

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

13New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I lost that one on sat. But I have one extra in the box. Just need to butch brown it. The other had a sweet set up 2 top hooks. Too bad I won't ever see it again. Lol. Part of the game. Crying or Very sad 

14New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:43 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I like the rapala! those are killer!! Smile

15New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:55 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Aquaholic38 wrote:I like the rapala!  those are killer!! Smile
I agree, that Rapala is a sweet little bait! Can't wait to toss it and nab me some spotties on it!

16New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:22 am

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

[quote="wiseguy"]

That one BBZ1 I got from Hammer4, I lost it already Evil or Very Mad I was so pissed! Snagged up at the park and tried for 20 mins before busting it off.  That one hurt only because I find out that they don't make it anymore in the 6" size.

I find that I catch exactly zero fish on the lures that stay in my tackle box.  I have not lost a single one, though! Cool

I do carry an telescoping lure retriever. It used to be a golf ball retriever, but since I don't play, I modified it. Saves a lot of cranks.

Last edited by fisheromen on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

17New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:52 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

fisheromen wrote:

I find that I catch exactly zero fish on the lures that stay in my tackle box.  I have not lost a single one, though! Cool

I do carry an telescoping lure retriever.  It used to be a golf ball retriever, but since I don't play, I modified it.  Saves a lot of cranks.
I was fishing from shore, I'm sure I would have had a better chance at retrieving it if I would have been on my tube.

18New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:53 am

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

wiseguy wrote:

I was fishing from shore, I'm sure I would have had a better chance at retrieving it if I would have been on my tube.
Oh yeah! Absolutely! Shore fishing eats up lures!

19New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:32 pm

tubefish

tubefish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I found 6' bbz-1 swimbaits at my local tackle shop, looks to be the last of em all

http://www.austinlures.webs.com

20New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:18 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks for the heads up tubefish!

21New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 pm

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

wiseguy wrote:Thanks for the heads up tubefish!
I noticed there are some to be had on Ebay.

22New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:57 am

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I think I seen some bbz1 at turners in signal hill I know the have the 8" for sure and maybe 1 or 2 6" and they have hudds for 20% off not much but better than paying full price

23New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:56 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks Chomp, I'll check out Turners.

24New Hard Baits I picked up Empty Re: New Hard Baits I picked up Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I went yesterday no more 8" but they had a couple 6" bass a thon is coming up also on the 23rd and 24th at anglers marine

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum