FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haven't Been out in the water since August

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gettinsalty

gettinsalty
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hey guys its gettinsalty. I haven't been out in a while because its winter and because of school and basketball  Basketball  Is it worth going out one day because I got a new reel and rod and I wanna go so bad. But hows everyone doing is it worth going out there or wait a little till the water gets warmer. I go to Dana Point Harbor so please reply if its worth going out.

Thanks

- gettinsalty

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Hey gettinsalty we need to go out again soon before beach season. We get to busy during beach season. I think the harbor fishing has been slow but the surf fishing has been going off. The waves are getting huge this week though. What new rod and reel did you get? If we cant go fish the salt, we should meet up and maybe fish freshwater but either way we need to get out again. We havent gone out since august too.

gettinsalty

gettinsalty
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

bballnono wrote:Hey gettinsalty we need to go out again soon before beach season. We get to busy during beach season. I think the harbor fishing has been slow but the surf fishing has been going off. The waves are getting huge this week though. What new rod and reel did you get? If we cant go fish the salt, we should meet up and maybe fish freshwater but either way we need to get out again. We havent gone out since august too.
Yea we need to he'd up when spring break comes then we will go every day. And I got a new Abu Garcia black max bait casting reel. Its so nice a smooth

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Thats so sick! I have looked at that reel and its a great reel for the price. Were you not able to fix your other one? I remember the drag was broken. I still havent gotten mine fixed or gotten a new one.

.:LOLLY:.

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ouch I don't know what I would do if I hadn't fished since August. It's always worth a try and see s what happens

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

.:LOLLY:. wrote:Ouch I don't know what I would do if I hadn't fished since August. It's always worth a try and see s what happens

Weve been surf fishing but i meant we havent been tubing since august. Its been really cold and my wetsuit has a hole in it so i get cold.

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Oh I see what you mean. I wouldn't be in the water either if I didn't have waders. Aquaseal works wonders at sealing holes  Thumbs Up 

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Yeah, Ive been thinking about getting waders. Then I would be able to fish in lakes and stuff. The wetsuit works in the ocean but ive heard that they make you wear waders in lakes. The only times ive tubed freshwater is at the colorado river and the june lake loop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum