FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Today at 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Thu May 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Empty Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 am

eetz

FTFF Gathering Officer

Hello everyone,

soooo, I want to get into fishing out of a tube. Long story short, I love bass fishing but am not ready for a boat yet. Also, I have some really small lakes in my area (metro Detroit) with very little shore access that seem like they could be some of the most peaceful places to spend the day.

I was at Bass Pro last night looking at the tubes, and the Fish Cat 4 (blue) seemed really nice. After reading one of your posts about the red version with the blow up seat, I"m no longer sure!

Anyhow, really cool forums. I'm excited to be a part of it and hope to have be a bit more like you guys soon (owning a float tube)!

Eetz

2Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Empty Re: Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome A Float Bro Thumbs Up

3Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Empty Re: Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:56 am

Dano67

Dano67

Hi,

If you can swing the extra money, buy the Deluxe. The blow up seat and back not only do not trap water after a couple of hours but will be more comfortable and warmer(a big consideration) in the long run. Post up any questions you have and I am sure they will all get answered. BUY THE TUBE!!! You won't regret it. Very Happy

Dano

4Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Empty Re: Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:00 am

Aloha eetz! Welcome to FTFF! Make yourself right at home and post up any questions and share in your experiences with us all! As for the Fish Cat 4, I am the one that has the red version with the inflatable seat. I have yet to get her wet but I can tell you that when you are gauging a float tube purchase, you can not go wrong with the purchase of a Fish Cat. I have had my share of Caddis tubes and although they do work just fine, they are just out performed by the Fish Cat. My buddies that have the Fish Cat 4 with the foam seats LOVE their tubes! However it has been said that after a long day in the tube, the foam seat can tend to be a bit uncomfortable. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have! We have many real experienced tubers here on FTFF that will be more than happy to help ya out! Welcome once again!

LC

5Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Empty Re: Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:21 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcom to the forum buddy. Good to have u on.

6Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Empty Re: Hi, Hopeful New Tube Fisher Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:32 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Glad you found us make yourself at home you will learn alot and I am sure teach us as well.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum