FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Thu May 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by jeffcpr Thu May 09, 2024 10:56 am

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anaheim bay/hunington harbor saterday the 14th

+4
Dano67
waxon67
ed5000x
BASSGEEK
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

sup homies, let me just start off by saying the lab was badass and i hope hunington puts out as well. ed and tom i cant wait to go again. i have a real good time tubing and fishing with you guys. Cool

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

BASSGEEK wrote:sup homies, let me just start off by saying the lab was badass and i hope hunington puts out as well. ed and tom i cant wait to go again. i have a real good time tubing and fishing with you guys. Cool

thank bro your preety cool cat your self and thank for the water works no leak lol
i will try to be there on saturday but like i said i got the kids on weekend and its hard to find baby sitter but i will try Thumbs Up

Hi BASSGEEK! I was just wondering... have you ever tubed Anaheim Bay/Huntington Harbor before? The reason I am asking is because, I just wanted to make sure ya'll know what you are doing in Anaheim Bay. I have tubed/kayak fished that area several times. I also own a boat and have really WHOMPED the bass there before. However, Anaheim Bay is nothing like any of the other bays I have ever tubed. If you launch out of Sunset Aquatic, and you head off to the Left, you will be doing okay. If you head off to your Right, you best be sure you have checked the tides. If there is any more than a 3' tidal movement PLUS wind, do not go to the RIGHT! You will and I mean YOU WILL get caught in the tidal movement PLUS the wind. I am saying this by personal experience. Once you get near the PCH bridge and the tide is outgoing, you are in for the kick of your life. Anaheim Bay has some of the strongest current I have ever fished. I have been exhausted trying to kick my butt back in. I am strong surfer and still, it was kicking as hard as I can to just not make any head way.

So... if you are tubing there, please check the tides. Plan accordingly so you are in an incoming tide on your ladder part of the day. I'd hate for any of you to be picked up by the Naval units or harbor Patrol there. Be safe guys!

LC

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

LC, thanks man yes i have tubed ther once with some outher tubers and the tide was preety stong but we managed to do ok. i launched right off edinger and countess and then head right for pch and work the little beach and bowie's. when you gonna come tubin man?

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

BASSGEEK wrote:sup homies, let me just start off by saying the lab was badass and i hope hunington puts out as well. ed and tom i cant wait to go again. i have a real good time tubing and fishing with you guys. Cool

Awe shucks... Embarassed

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Hi BASSGEEK! I was just wondering... have you ever tubed Anaheim Bay/Huntington Harbor before? The reason I am asking is because, I just wanted to make sure ya'll know what you are doing in Anaheim Bay. I have tubed/kayak fished that area several times. I also own a boat and have really WHOMPED the bass there before. However, Anaheim Bay is nothing like any of the other bays I have ever tubed. If you launch out of Sunset Aquatic, and you head off to the Left, you will be doing okay. If you head off to your Right, you best be sure you have checked the tides. If there is any more than a 3' tidal movement PLUS wind, do not go to the RIGHT! You will and I mean YOU WILL get caught in the tidal movement PLUS the wind. I am saying this by personal experience. Once you get near the PCH bridge and the tide is outgoing, you are in for the kick of your life. Anaheim Bay has some of the strongest current I have ever fished. I have been exhausted trying to kick my butt back in. I am strong surfer and still, it was kicking as hard as I can to just not make any head way.

So... if you are tubing there, please check the tides. Plan accordingly so you are in an incoming tide on your ladder part of the day. I'd hate for any of you to be picked up by the Naval units or harbor Patrol there. Be safe guys!

LC

Way to look out LC. Thumbs Up

Dano67

Dano67

Any chance you guys want to do a San Diego float instead on Saturday? The fish were huge and hungry? Come on what do you say green happy OK? Shocked Lets go cheers

Dano67

Dano67

CAPN SPANDEX

Dano67 wrote:CAPN SPANDEX

LOL!! OMGOSH DANO!

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Any chance you guys want to do a San Diego float instead on Saturday? The fish were huge and hungry? Come on what do you say green happy OK? Shocked Lets go cheers

Hmmmmm...meditate on this I will. Yes. Mmmmhmmm, mmmhmmm.

waxon67 wrote:
Dano67 wrote:Any chance you guys want to do a San Diego float instead on Saturday? The fish were huge and hungry? Come on what do you say green happy OK? Shocked Lets go cheers

I need to get out on the water. I am going to do my very best to go with Dano. I suggest if any of you can make it to SD, you should go! You've all read and seen the photos Dano posted! Thumbs Up

Dano67

Dano67

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
waxon67 wrote:

I need to get out on the water. I am going to do my very best to go with Dano. I suggest if any of you can make it to SD, you should go! You've all read and seen the photos Dano posted! Thumbs Up
One with us you will be, for the force is strong in you young Fisheye Twisted Evil

Dano67

Dano67

And the crickets slowly weep there nightly sorrow, for no answer cometh from those in the fields Sad

Dano67

Dano67

Fine I'll take my toys and fish by myself Cool

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Fine I'll take my toys and fish by myself Cool

No no now I think LC is trying to hook up...(hook up-another fishing term tee hee) and I would love to but I might have a work issue and well, frankly the gas is murder on me as it is for everyone. Amtrak?

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Fine I'll take my toys and fish by myself Cool

Well would love to play with you but i am trying too get baby sitter for saturday and if i do i cant travle far got to probly be back about 2. but if i get out i will probly go local but i will know probly tonite Very Happy

Dano67

Dano67

I know, the fishing was so good I just haveto go back and get me some more. I just wanted to share it with you guys Very Happy

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:I know, the fishing was so good I just haveto go back and get me some more. I just wanted to share it with you guys Very Happy

We owe ya cuz you have made the long trek to the gigs up this way i.e. SFD, LAB so we got to get down there. Are you going to fish SD for sure? For sure for sure?

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano i got ur back Brother! Thumbs Up

Just let me know what time.

Dano67

Dano67

Madbasser wrote:Dano i got ur back Brother! Thumbs Up

Just let me know what time.

5:30 at the launch site will work. Thanks I will call you with launch details Very Happy

Dano67

Dano67

waxon67 wrote:
Dano67 wrote:I know, the fishing was so good I just haveto go back and get me some more. I just wanted to share it with you guys Very Happy

We owe ya cuz you have made the long trek to the gigs up this way i.e. SFD, LAB so we got to get down there. Are you going to fish SD for sure? For sure for sure?
I am going for sure for sure!!! 5:30 at the launch site puts us in at first light. Out around 12 unless the fishing is totally off the hook. We are at three so far so the more the merrier Very Happy If you are going to go, we need to talk about what worked really good Razz

I just got home. I was on set for a music video for a grand total of 12 hours. I was freezing and I am an not really tired.. GO figure. Trying to work it out so I can go on Saturday with Dano here. Got a call yesterday and the City of Huntington Beach is holding their 19th annual Duck-A-Thon this Saturday and would like to hire me for aerial video coverage. Go figure. I just want some time to go fishing with my buddy ...

Dano67

Dano67

Ahhh dont go there!!! Go towards the light Shocked

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:I just got home. I was on set for a music video for a grand total of 12 hours. I was freezing and I am an not really tired.. GO figure. Trying to work it out so I can go on Saturday with Dano here. Got a call yesterday and the City of Huntington Beach is holding their 19th annual Duck-A-Thon this Saturday and would like to hire me for aerial video coverage. Go figure. I just want some time to go fishing with my buddy ...

Hey money is always good too LC, don't sweat the small stuff.

Madbasser wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:I just got home. I was on set for a music video for a grand total of 12 hours. I was freezing and I am an not really tired.. GO figure. Trying to work it out so I can go on Saturday with Dano here. Got a call yesterday and the City of Huntington Beach is holding their 19th annual Duck-A-Thon this Saturday and would like to hire me for aerial video coverage. Go figure. I just want some time to go fishing with my buddy ...

Hey money is always good too LC, don't sweat the small stuff.

Yes you are right... however, my quality of life is not good. All I ever do is work. I can't keep going like this. I need some me time and do my own thing and fish with you guys. Just some difficult things right now and trying to take them one day at a time. A day on the water would feel so nice. When you fishing MB?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum