FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

TubING NPH saterday morning

+3
Vagabond
ed5000x
BASSGEEK
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1TubING NPH saterday morning Empty TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 10:02 am

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I had my first trip out with some of the guys and it was great. got to meet ed,tom,and brian. we where fishing spottys and what ever els would hit. the guys where all cool and had some badass gear i had never seen on a float tube before. if any of you out ther dont know ed and tom are pretty good at making anything you need for a tube. the harbor was nice and cool and sunny till about 830 and then the wind picked up and from there it just got to blown out. Evil or Very Mad all in all I had a sweet time. cant wait to meet the rest of the crew on the form. Cool oy ya almost for go total bass on this trip was 4 for bassgeek and 3 or 4 for vagabond.

2TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 10:32 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

man i just posted all the picture and bunch of typing and hat the wrong button and erased everything so i will try again to nite sorry guys

3TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 11:26 am

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

oh man that sucks. Cool

4TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

You left out the best part! the hot asian girl in the black dress walking the dock... anyone get a pict? Great day out with your guys despite the wind, can't wait to do it again. And sorry for taking you guys to Anglers Center!

Here a couple I had, the last pict I took of my spotty next to the bridge piling so you can get a idea of how big it was... I am guessing about 6-7 feet and about 260 lbs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 8:16 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Dame "bigass" fish all's i got was 4 stupid little bass Thumbs Up AND I DIDNT GET ANY PICS. I WILL NEXT TIME. I got a cam stand from waxon on saterday cant wait to use it. Rambo gona get me a halibut!

6TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 8:43 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

BASSGEEK wrote:Dame "bigass" fish all's i got was 4 stupid little bass Thumbs Up AND I DIDNT GET ANY PICS. I WILL NEXT TIME. I got a cam stand from waxon on saterday cant wait to use it. Rambo gona get me a halibut!

Was this our trip? If so, I got you covered on the pix BG!! If the Asian chic is who I think it was...no just mental images to take home. I'll try to upload your pics tomorrow!

7TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 8:51 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

sweet bro thanks on the pics. for the asain chick mental imanges is all we'll have for now Wink

8TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 8:57 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey man, tried out the fins at the lab Sat afternoon. Dude...bro...I owe you man they are awesome!! Hella of a nice thing you did there! Thanks again!! What a Face cheers

9TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 8:59 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok I Try Agian Here I Go Sataurday Meeting Up With Bass geek he is a freak Of nature ruff around the edges and he looks funny too lol just kidding hes cool as it come very helpfull giving and even a nice guy he know new port hes says it his port and he called it pretty good
Brain showed up and kick some bass butt also very layed back and helpful and knowlegdable. my buddy tom was there helping me along as well mr 420odc (my cumberland kicked butt in that water )well i got shunked at NPH besides all the wind cutting our day short it was a blast i learned alot from those guys . Then james and brain took us to a mexican place to eat.food was the boom.
Then we went to anglers center They got me for $70 buck After that we said our good byes and off we went .
Tom and i end up at The LAB and we recover the day he caught a couple of sandys and i caught a 14 inch 1.3 lbs sandy on 3 inch x-mas tree grub as soon as i get the picture from tom i will post it. end the day About 5:30 and hit a few more tackle shop and in n out burger we were home by 7pm
ok as i said LC is the man When It come to pictures and videos so here is what i got hope you guys like it

This is the set ups
ok here is the best looking tube of the day lol

Launch time
Fishy time
here is the LAB
like i said as soon as i get my pictures from tom i will post .Thanks guys i had fun
ED

10TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:You left out the best part! the hot asian girl in the black dress walking the dock... anyone get a pict? Great day out with your guys despite the wind, can't wait to do it again. And sorry for taking you guys to Anglers Center!

Here a couple I had, the last pict I took of my spotty next to the bridge piling so you can get a idea of how big it was... I am guessing about 6-7 feet and about 260 lbs.

brain hit some good fish but as youy see i was to far to get all picture good jobs on the caught brain

11TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:07 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

LMAO lol! DUDE BADASS PIC'S MAN THANK FOR POSTING THEM. TOM KILLER FISH BRO. ED I'LL GET SOME OF YOU THE NEXT TIME WE GO MAN FOR SURE.

12TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:11 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Angler's center...cha ching...well that's part of what it's about. Aaah the smell of fresh plastics!! My fishy so small...I swear I am the King of shortys!! Better than nuttin at all!! Ed great pics man!! I swear I will send you your stuff tomorrow (guilt building) from work and BG I get yours up there too! Asian girl....(drool) Twisted Evil

13TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:12 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

BASSGEEK wrote:LMAO lol! DUDE BADASS PIC'S MAN THANK FOR POSTING THEM. TOM KILLER FISH BRO. ED I'LL GET SOME OF YOU THE NEXT TIME WE GO MAN FOR SURE.
thanks bro . tom is just holding out on me cause i caught THE BIG ONE lmao

14TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:15 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:
BASSGEEK wrote:LMAO lol! DUDE BADASS PIC'S MAN THANK FOR POSTING THEM. TOM KILLER FISH BRO. ED I'LL GET SOME OF YOU THE NEXT TIME WE GO MAN FOR SURE.

That was a killer hook up there at the end for you man. Jealous, naw, I'm glad it was your fish. I love to see guys catch fish! Holding out? Yep. But that's cuz I'm a weeny. lol!

15TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:16 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

hahaha HE got the big one lol!

16TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:16 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:
ed5000x wrote:

That was a killer hook up there at the end for you man. Jealous, naw, I'm glad it was your fish. I love to see guys catch fish! Holding out? Yep. But that's cuz I'm a weeny. lol!

no you not a weeny your bro and you know it Thumbs Up

17TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:17 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

BASSGEEK wrote:hahaha HE got the big one lol!

Got the big one on the big horn!! And SeaDoo all the way home!!

18TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

your not a weeny bro! your the man affraid the fish are just scared of you and that new tube you where in bro. they new you ment business

19TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Sun May 01, 2011 9:23 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:
BASSGEEK wrote:hahaha HE got the big one lol!

Got the big one on the big horn!! And SeaDoo all the way home!!

lol Thumbs Up i got to tow brain one day he will trip on that lol

20TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Mon May 02, 2011 7:02 am

Dano67

Dano67

That looked really fun!!! I wish I would have gone. Daughter was really happy I went to her show so next time. Ed where is the jumbo fish pic? You going to let Tom hold out on your monster like that? Red Smile

21TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Mon May 02, 2011 7:06 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:That looked really fun!!! I wish I would have gone. Daughter was really happy I went to her show so next time. Ed where is the jumbo fish pic? You going to let Tom hold out on your monster like that? Red Smile

Well i will black mail tom out of the picture some how lol Very Happy
I am glad your daughter was happy. theres nothing like a smile on your childs face, Priceless
Thumbs Up

22TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Mon May 02, 2011 7:49 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Here ya go boys...

At NPH...

Good times,good times.

23TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thanks for the pic's boys looks like a great day wish I was there.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

24TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Mon May 02, 2011 8:03 am

Great pics guys! Looks like ya'll had a fun time! I was thinking about tubing with Dano on Sunday morning and the winds in the forecast showed too much WIND! Anyways, you guys sure look good out there! I can see Vagabond in that pic in the distance! Looks like bassgeek is putting together a meet at LAB this Saturday. I hope I can make it out!

LC

25TubING NPH saterday morning Empty Re: TubING NPH saterday morning Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 am

fishslayer

fishslayer
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Nice fish Brian, next time I will see if I cant make it and show you guys how its done.
BTW- Is this what I think it is?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
looks like one of those electric dive motor things...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum