FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Member from LA/OC area

+5
.:LOLLY:.
CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
jeffcpr
Tony G Fishing
fishfrenzy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Member from LA/OC area Empty New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:38 am

fishfrenzy

fishfrenzy
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hello everybody my name is Dan and I live in Pomona . I registered to forum a few months back but never introduced myself. I usually fish from at the city park in Los Angeles and Orange County. I also fish the surf and harbors when I can get out. I currently have a caddis navigator II and have taken it out a couple of times to the lab and puddingstone. I am looking to upgrade my to a set up where I will not be sitting in the water but rather above it. It seems like my float tube has way to much drag when kicking around. Anyways been fishing freshwater and saltwater for the past 2 years regularly. I look forward to learning more about the sport and meeting some of you on the water.

2New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:55 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Hey whats up Dan! youll find lots of great info on this forum, lots of people with good knowledge....

Tony G

3New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:04 am

fishfrenzy

fishfrenzy
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thanks Tony G

4New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:10 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Welcome you are in the right place buddy, look through the forum and ask question if you have any for your upgrade. We are here to help and I am sure we will see you on the water sooner then later.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

5New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:53 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

welcome aboard fishfrenzy, I also live in Pomona and I float tube puddingstone once in a while. Maybe we can hook up sometime and tube it.

6New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:07 pm

fishfrenzy

fishfrenzy
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thanks Jeffcpr I am looking to get a cumberland. After looking around it seems like that would be the most bang for my buck and it has a good warranty.

7New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:09 pm

fishfrenzy

fishfrenzy
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thanks fishing all day baby I'm down to tube puddingstone. I am still looking to land my first crappie from there but I never seem to find them.

8New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the boards. I also started off with the Caddis Navigor II. I have since then upgraded to the Cumberland and it is indeed much nicer to sit above the water instead of in it. Thumbs Up

9New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:36 pm

fishfrenzy

fishfrenzy
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thanks lolly is the best way to get it by ordering through one of the sponsors of this site?

10New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:07 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

fishfrenzy wrote:Thanks lolly is the best way to get it by ordering through one of the sponsors of this site?

YES! Definately. Check out Cover Bonanza for the best deal around. Tell them your from FTFF and you get a discount!

11New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Like wiseguy said. You can either call them or do it straight from the website of coverbonanza.com

Let me know if you want to do it through online and I'll swing the promo code your way. Thumbs Up

12New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:37 pm

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

fishfrenzy wrote:Thanks fishing all day baby I'm down to tube puddingstone. I am still looking to land my first crappie from there but I never seem to find them.
The crappie are hanging out by the sailboat area, I was out there about a month ago and dam lil bluegills where beating the crappie to red worm lol! until finally I landed one. Its was to young to even make a video of it but they are there.

13New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:49 pm

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome from West Covina.

14New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:49 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Wellcome to the forum Dan!!! and to the Cumberland club hahaha geek

15New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 pm

fishfrenzy

fishfrenzy
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thank you wiseguy and lolly I ordered my new tube yesterday from cover bonanza. I can't wait to take it out and actually be able to kick thru the water.

Fishingalldaybaby I will have to check sailboat cove when I get my setup. I have seen them landed by pilings next to the lifeguards dock.

Thanks for the welcome NeKro.

Aquaholic38 thank you and I hope that the Cumberland is everything and more then what I was looking for.

16New Member from LA/OC area Empty Re: New Member from LA/OC area Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Welcome to the forum and the Cumberland crew!!
There are a lot of good guys and information here. I'm looking forward to a report of your first outing on the Cumberland.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum