FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in I think I am obsessed.
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in An idea worth looking into
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which new section do you want to see

5 posters

Which is your Top Choice in new sections

Which new section do you want to see Vote_lcap20%Which new section do you want to see Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which new section do you want to see Vote_lcap26%Which new section do you want to see Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Which new section do you want to see Vote_lcap217%Which new section do you want to see Vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Which new section do you want to see Vote_lcap222%Which new section do you want to see Vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Which new section do you want to see Vote_lcap20%Which new section do you want to see Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which new section do you want to see Vote_lcap233%Which new section do you want to see Vote_rcap 33% [ 6 ]
Which new section do you want to see Vote_lcap217%Which new section do you want to see Vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Which new section do you want to see Vote_lcap25%Which new section do you want to see Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which new section do you want to see Empty Which new section do you want to see Wed May 18, 2011 5:35 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK cast your votes for the new section on the forum I am thinking of placing maybe 2 maybe 3 new section. Tell me what you would like to see on the forum.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Which new section do you want to see Empty Re: Which new section do you want to see Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Well west cost tubing is up right now but we just started.

3Which new section do you want to see Empty Re: Which new section do you want to see Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

this is not about the topices. sort of i was wondering if you could show maybe 7 to 10 latest topics post just because it would make it easier for me to find the lastest topics it is showing 5 its good but some times i got to go and look for stuff plus if you are adding topic section there might be a little more traffic in the latest topic area just something i was wondering if you could do if not i am out of here just kidding i love it here my home at home my home at work my home all the time lol
thank for reading all this typing Thumbs Up
Ed

i just read what i typed and i guess it makes sence to leave it alone cause people will look around look for the post that isnt showing and might find something else
well if you can or not its fine
Ed again

4Which new section do you want to see Empty Re: Which new section do you want to see Thu May 19, 2011 5:16 am

Dano67

Dano67

ed5000x wrote:this is not about the topices. sort of i was wondering if you could show maybe 7 to 10 latest topics post just because it would make it easier for me to find the lastest topics it is showing 5 its good but some times i got to go and look for stuff plus if you are adding topic section there might be a little more traffic in the latest topic area just something i was wondering if you could do if not i am out of here just kidding i love it here my home at home my home at work my home all the time lol
Ed

i just read what i typed and i guess it makes sence to leave it alone cause people will look around look for the post that isnt showing and might find something else
Ed again

yeah, what he said!

5Which new section do you want to see Empty Re: Which new section do you want to see Thu May 19, 2011 7:50 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Suspect lol!

6Which new section do you want to see Empty Re: Which new section do you want to see Thu May 19, 2011 8:00 am

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Dano67 wrote:
ed5000x wrote:this is not about the topices. sort of i was wondering if you could show maybe 7 to 10 latest topics post just because it would make it easier for me to find the lastest topics it is showing 5 its good but some times i got to go and look for stuff plus if you are adding topic section there might be a little more traffic in the latest topic area just something i was wondering if you could do if not i am out of here just kidding i love it here my home at home my home at work my home all the time lol
Ed

Ed again

yeah, what he said!
that just kinda hurt my brain! Crying or Very sad

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

7Which new section do you want to see Empty Re: Which new section do you want to see Thu May 19, 2011 8:07 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

smith's handpoured baits wrote:
Dano67 wrote:
thank for reading all this typing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ed

Ed again

yeah, what he said!
that just kinda hurt my brain! Crying or Very sad

Hey, if I throw all these at it will they stick? . . . . . . ; ; ; ; , , , ,? ? ' ' ' ' lol! Just messin wit ya bro!! lol!

8Which new section do you want to see Empty Re: Which new section do you want to see Fri May 20, 2011 12:07 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Tubing on the fly (both Salt and Freshwater) as well as West Coast fishing, which I think should include East Coast as well. Are the popular ones right now have you voted yet if not vote Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum