Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Freshwater Fishing tips and tricks » List of Freshwater Tube Spots!

List of Freshwater Tube Spots!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26List of Freshwater Tube Spots! - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Freshwater Tube Spots! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Wes79v

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Add Success and Kaweah for sure, and I think the rest of the Corps of Engineers lakes on the Western Sierras. I just purchased a yearly pass that covered 5-6 lakes in that area of Central Cal.

27List of Freshwater Tube Spots! - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Freshwater Tube Spots! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:57 pm

biggamefish

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Eastman & Hensley lake Raymond CA open 365 days a year to tube!!

28List of Freshwater Tube Spots! - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Freshwater Tube Spots! on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 pm

DIRTY LU

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
yo any photos of your hook ups at santa fe dam in irwindale? ive seen some wicked bass pics but ive never hooked a bass over a pound.. ive killed it on trout an cats but bass wud be nice...

29List of Freshwater Tube Spots! - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Freshwater Tube Spots! on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Also Jackson Lake in Wrightwood,Ca
And the Re-Opened Anaheim Lake

30List of Freshwater Tube Spots! - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Freshwater Tube Spots! on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:57 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Can you tube Anaheim Lake scratch I did some great Trout fishing there as a kid back in the day.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

31List of Freshwater Tube Spots! - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Freshwater Tube Spots! on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:08 am

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can you tube Anaheim Lake scratch I did some great Trout fishing there as a kid back in the day.
Yes u can, i went there earlier this yr when cat season started n there were tons of tubers...the water is very nice n clean, this is the first time Anaheim has been opened since some years back...they opened when Santa Ana River Lake closed for maintenance... N from what im hearing theyre gonna close again as soon as SARL is up n running again....n no telling when theyll b back open

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum