* Parking is $1 per hour
* I hope to be launched by 06:30 hrs
* I plan to launch at the beach toward the pier, where the jetty starts. I drive a white Toyota 4-runner. (for those that don't know me)
* At 07:09 hrs HT 6.8 ft and it's an OG tide for the remainder of the session.
* NOAA Wind predictions:
06:00 hrs 3 mph NNW, 10:00 hrs 3 mph NW and at 13:00 hrs 6 mph W.
* Tides4fishing Wind Predictions:
06:00 hrs 4 mph ESE, at 12:00 hrs 4 mph NW
* Tidal Coefficient: 96
* Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
IT SHOULD BE A VERY GOOD DAY ... I HOPE!!
There is lot's of elbow room!
So please let me know if you plan to show up for the session so that I may keep an eye out for you!
SP Dan <"))><
Last edited by SP Dan on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total