Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » U.S. Post and Topics » U.S. West Region Introductions and Discussions » Fishing Reports Western Region » LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19

LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 Empty LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:31 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
LAH Sundowner, Sun 11-17-2019.

Duration: 2:45 PM until 5:15 PM (2.5 hrs)
Sun Rise: 6:22 AM

Gray Light: 5:30 AM
Sun Set: 4:48 PM The long days are gone once again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SIGH!
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous.
Tidal Conditions: 2:45 PM 3.5 ft, 3:45 PM 2.4 ft, 4:45 PM 1.4 ft, 5:15 PM 0.9 ft ... etc.
Air temperatures during session: temps ranged from 86 deg on the water at 2:45 PM to 74
deg at 5:15 PM.
Water temperatures: 64 deg
Wind: 2:45 PM 3 mph NW, 5:15 PM 1 mph NW.
Water clarity: translucent green.
Water Visibility: 4-6 ft
Tidal Coefficient: (CE) 55 in the afternoon, this is a medium rate and is considered a stable rate.
iSolunar Prediction: Major Period: 2:49 PM until 5:49 PM
(2 out of 4 possible) <"))>< <"))>< <"))>< <"))><
Sea Dogs: (1) one to report
Dolphin: (0) none to report
Sharks: (0) none to report
Sea Turtles: (0) none to report
Whales: (0) none to report
Pelagic Bird Activity: a couple to report
Bait Presence: fair signs of bait, schools of bait breaking the water's surface due to being chased by predator fish.
Distance kicked: 1.02 miles
Calories Burnt: 281 calories, if walking.

SP Dan's Tackle Used: 1/4 oz Sardine Green/Silver, Anchovy and Shad White. 5/8 oz Sardine Green/Silver colored HUB's.

SP Dan's fish count for this morning: 6-fish, 2-species and 0 legals

Pay no attention to the left over Toy Drive tape on my lap tray, I was in a hurry.
(3) short Spotted Bay Bass, best 11 5/8"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(3) short Sand Bass, best 12 3/4" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had an audience ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's fishing for ya folk’s!

SP Dan        <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

2LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 Empty Re: LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Two trips today Dan?
Saltwater count 6 and 1 for fresh?

Nice day at any rate, thanks for sharing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

3LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 Empty Re: LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:08 am

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Its always good to get out. Went from fresh to salt in one day. Great report.

4LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 Empty Re: LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:00 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
That is an OCFD - "Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder" issue for sure right there and I am here to say that there is nothing wrong with that Dan.  Thanks for sharing and we look forward to reading more reports as the year closes out.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

5LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 Empty Re: LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:15 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Two trips today Dan?
Saltwater count 6 and 1 for fresh?

Nice day  at any rate, thanks for sharing

What can I say Jerdon .... I was all wound up to fight some fish and I was still looking for a fight when I got home from a fun day at Lake Perris. So ......

6LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 Empty Re: LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:18 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Its always good to get out. Went from fresh to salt in one day. Great report.

It was hot as heck when I got home Toby ... and so I decided to take a nice cool dip in the salt water just to cool down and maybe land a few as well. That was the plan. Thumbs Up

7LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 Empty Re: LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:28 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That is an OCFD - "Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder" issue for sure right there and I am here to say that there is nothing wrong with that Dan.  Thanks for sharing and we look forward to reading more reports as the year closes out.

Jeff ... the way it was explained to me is ...

That when I get that feeling with that over whelming urge that occurs, that I should just grab up my fishing gear and head straight down to my nearest fishing hole ...

I was told to make (3) three quick casts ... and wait.

If the urge hasn't subsided .... that I should make another (3) three quick cast ... and wait.

And that I should also repeat as much as necessary to satisfy the urge.  Thumbs Up

WARNING! ... The urges will come and the urges will go away ... Maybe!

Definitely OCFD ... I'm hooked for sure!  Cool lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum