Jeff assisted me in deciding to get the Maxxon XPW-240. Thank you my friend!
Peripheral gear includes:
* Simms Tributary Stockingfoot Waders
* Simms Superlight Pants (for wearing under the waders)
* Simms Tributary Wading Boots
* Float Tube Force Fins
* K4 K-Pump
* NRS Chinook Fishing PFD (Red)
* 2 - Custom X Fin Tethers
* 6 - Cinch-Lock Pro Rod Leash
* ForEverlast Floating Net
* Sherpa Standard Model Game Cart (for packing/toting boat and gear down to the lakes edge)
Eventually I’ll have to figure out how I’m going to pack my tackle and rods. Initially, I think I’ll just use the bags supplied with the boat. And I’ll probably strart out using only two rods. I was thinking about the Flambeau Tuff Krate with rod holders. Anyone have any experience with it?