FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Today at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Today at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Today at 3:36 pm

» Motor project finished!
by GT Today at 3:03 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

You guys ever see this site?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You guys ever see this site? Empty You guys ever see this site? Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:09 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sup guys, came across a Rapala float tube while surfing the dark dark web. I never even knew Rapala had a float tube did you? It was on this site called Nootica.com and from what I have researched and found about it. is it is a 100% legitimate online watersports store based out of France. I did the math and if I really wanted to ( I Don't) I could buy this tube for around $300 something after shipping. They do ship international and their carrier is DHL which is a reputable logistics carrier. Anyway what I find really interesting is that this European based company has a bunch of tube brands, tubes, and things I've never heard about, nor seen. Im guessing it's mostly all from the European market and such. Shipping cost about a $100+ to get a tube shipped here to the states which is really pricey and if I was strapped with cash ID totally buy a unique tube from them just to sport on our local waters and really stand out lol a good conversation piece if you will.  I am a huge fan of Rapala lures and have always done well with them. But a tube?... I just dont knooooow, I can't find any reviews on them in English so my better judgment told me nope... Im not doing it. The nootica company has some bad reviews based on my research but it was mostly British people having huge problems with receiving their purchases, and 90% of those issues stemmed from importation after Brexit. Anyhow I just thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention because I thought done things on there was cool. Nothing really amazing or too crazy guys but there are some unique things I guess so I wanted to share lol. I know I know I'm entertained easy too easily. The following link is one of the 3 Rapala tubes ive found. It is the smallest version and can carry 220 pounds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Test Tackles on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:26 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to include link for mentioned tube)

Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

2You guys ever see this site? Empty Re: You guys ever see this site? Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:11 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Welcome to my obsession I can spend hours searching for new tubes, tube products and ideas. There is a lot out there. I have seen this before as well as Berkleys Belly Boats. It frustrate me that companies like these make and sell these tubes in Europe and not hear.
I have reached out a few times and have never received a response on there products or reason for why they don't offer them here in the U.S. I have to say the Hybrid tube they have really looks good. Of course the black seems to kill the interest here is the U.S. but it's still looks killer thanks for sharing.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men

Pablosparky likes this post

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3You guys ever see this site? Empty Re: You guys ever see this site? Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:31 am

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Yea, maybe thats what it is, it is the black because it is a much warmer climate here in the American west and that black would just absorb all that heat causing the bladder to expand greatly? Also it would probably fade pretty quickly and look like a crap pretty quickly here in the SW American hemisphere lol. Anyhow man aroumd $350 DELIVERED for a name like Rapala I dont think is too bad for their basic model tube. I mean id probably be paying around there for a Cumberland right? I absolutely live Rapala priducts man and probably SHOULD be sponsored by them hahaha. I also love the idea that id have a tube, hopefully practical, that absolutely no one in Cali has. So maybe... just maybe ill pull the trigger on it but I do not know yet as ive just purchased another LIKE NEW used bucks bags bullet tube off of Ebay that I received yesterday for a buck ninety since bucks bags never got back to me on when they will become available and all that. After work today I will inflate it, let it sit over night and see if the damned thing is lake worthy lol

jeffcpr and Pablosparky like this post

4You guys ever see this site? Empty Re: You guys ever see this site? Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:46 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I also like the idea of using something that no one else has and for this reason I am always searching the web for what's new. If you do pull the trigger let us know at least I want to know how it goes.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men

Test Tackles likes this post

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum