FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Next Great Outing!!!

+5
Madbasser
bayfishingjunkie
ed5000x
jeffcpr
Dano67
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

276The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

fixing it by Saturday is a maybe... I may be able to get a lift as far as one of your guys houses and ride down with someone ...still alot kind of up in the air.. I can also give a detailed map of where to fish trust me I want to go...I'll figure a way if I can.

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

277The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

i'll keep my fingers crossed for the tubers left on the list!
my toes to if it will help! flower

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

278The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 am

Dano67

Dano67

Okay lets go then!!! Good idea on holding off on the prizes. This will be an advanced scouting party. Bay, if you can get to Mission Viejo I can give you a ride. I have some new stuff for you guys to try. Ed, PM me where your campsite is. Is it close to the launch area? Wait, I dont think we know where the launch area is.

279The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 am

Ya'll have a great time! Please oh please post up a report with PICTURES!

280The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:58 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Ya'll have a great time! Please oh please post up a report with PICTURES!

LC i will do my best on picture but you are the man when it comes to that and you will be in my thoughts and prayes on that day Bless You And The Family
Ed

281The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:11 am

ed5000x wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Ya'll have a great time! Please oh please post up a report with PICTURES!

LC i will do my best on picture but you are the man when it comes to that and you will be in my thoughts and prayes on that day Bless You And The Family
Ed

Ed, you are such a nice guy! I am so glad we are friends and I look forward to fishing with you again real soon! What are your weekdays like? Are you able to get away in the afternoon like on a Thursday at 3pm? Dano and I are thinking of going out on my boat this week possibly. If you can get away, I'd love to have you join us!

LC

282The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
ed5000x wrote:

Ed

Ed, you are such a nice guy! I am so glad we are friends and I look forward to fishing with you again real soon! What are your weekdays like? Are you able to get away in the afternoon like on a Thursday at 3pm? Dano and I are thinking of going out on my boat this week possibly. If you can get away, I'd love to have you join us!

LC

I would Love To Join You Guy I Would Have To Plan It With The Owner At Work But I Will See What I Can Do. For Being The Manager It Hard To Get Some Time Off In The Week But For Sure We Will Wet Some Line Together Soon Plus Dont Tell Anyone I Am Getting A New Tube Opps Did That Slip Out Lol
Ed

283The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:43 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bayfishingjunkie wrote:well folks I dont know if it's just not in the stars or what. but It seems we have blown a head gasket in our honda civic which is the only car we have... so unless someone is willing to give me a lift there I wont be able to attend either... I live in Upland and it looks like most of you live in the OC. I have no problem sleeping in cars or fishing all night I only have a problem getting there now ???

Well bro just got off the phone with wax and if you can make it to us you can ride with us on friday and camp with us i will pm my number too you for more details

284The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:02 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:
bayfishingjunkie wrote:well folks I dont know if it's just not in the stars or what. but It seems we have blown a head gasket in our honda civic which is the only car we have... so unless someone is willing to give me a lift there I wont be able to attend either... I live in Upland and it looks like most of you live in the OC. I have no problem sleeping in cars or fishing all night I only have a problem getting there now ???

Well bro just got off the phone with wax and if you can make it to us you can ride with us on friday and camp with us i will pm my number too you for more details

Metro to Norwalk and we pick you up and roll. Thumbs Up

285The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:15 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Oh the FTFF brother hood is strong here right on boys.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

286The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Dano67

Dano67

I can take you down on Saturday morning if you can get to Mission Viejo. I could meet you at the 91/241 area if that is easier for you.

287The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

So far I am still in, got a possible job prospect for Saturday but so far it isn't a for sure and they don't want to pay me what I am asking to work a Saturday instead of fishing.

We still meeting at Denny's on 1601 Rosecrans st. San Diego, Ca 92106 at 6 AM? If so looks like I will head up Friday night and just camp in the Denny's parking lot in my truck till you guys get there.

288The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:02 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Almost Time Cant Wait I Am Ready To Go Twisted Evil
One More Day I Get Some Fishing In Yea Buddy If Any One Need My Phone Number Please Let Me Know I will Be Carrying My Cell
Cant Wait To Scout This Puppy Out I Wil Be Looking For The Biggest Fish There So If He Bumps You Out Of The Way To Get To Me Let Him By Cause His Going Down Or Should I Say Up And Out Lol
Not Every Good At Trash Talking Just Try Give You Guys Something To Read
But For Reals If Something Does Bump You To Get To Me Let Me Know So I Can Get Out Of The Way Too Thumbs Up

289The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:55 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ed you are hilarious bro. Too funny.

290The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:53 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

You guys should have a great day weather and company wise for sure. I have never fishing San D wish I could make it out with you guys but work calls. I will be looking for your post reports and pic's. Good luck boys not that you need it and please be safe.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

291The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks bro will be as safe as possible
wish you could make it bro but i understand about work
also will do my best on pictures and i will see if my action cam works lol its not a go pro but will see what happens Thumbs Up

292The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lol Ed, anything that tries to bump you is going to end up chum after it passes through your little diver's rocket propeller.

293The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:51 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:lol Ed, anything that tries to bump you is going to end up chum after it passes through your little diver's rocket propeller.

lol Thumbs Up

294The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:
Vagabond wrote:lol Ed, anything that tries to bump you is going to end up chum after it passes through your little diver's rocket propeller.

lol Thumbs Up

And then it becomes chum and then we're all on the buffet!

Anyway, Man I am sooooo ready to go. I just hope my job doesn't sc#*% me over and make me work late tomorrow!!

295The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Ho Ho Ho,
It's like Christmas in April at my house. I just got the stuff that Jeff sent from the site for Saturday and you guys are going to be blown away!!!! I'm not even going to post pics yet, it's so awesome!!! And, I received the Smith's Swim Baits a couple of days ago. The colors are insane and the tail action promises to ilicit explosive strikes!!! (I sound like a Bass Pro Shop catalog description). I know that Wax or Ed is picking up the stuff I ordered from the site, I'm so ready to go Shocked I wanna fish NOW Twisted Evil

296The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:08 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Dano67 wrote:Ho Ho Ho,
It's like Christmas in April at my house. I just got the stuff that Jeff sent from the site for Saturday and you guys are going to be blown away!!!! I'm not even going to post pics yet, it's so awesome!!! And, I received the Smith's Swim Baits a couple of days ago. The colors are insane and the tail action promises to ilicit explosive strikes!!! (I sound like a Bass Pro Shop catalog description). I know that Wax or Ed is picking up the stuff I ordered from the site, I'm so ready to go Shocked I wanna fish NOW Twisted Evil
QUICK HONEY FILL THE BATHTUB!!!!!
cheers

297The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I will Be Picking It Up Tomorrow wow Thumbs Up O Yea I Got My New Tube Today And It Has Handles So HaHA fat cat and 420 Its All About The Cumberland In the House cheers

298The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Truck is all loaded toss the kick boat on the roof tomorrow after work and I am all set to head down Friday night.

299The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:16 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

i am packed and i still feel like i am forgetting something scratch

300The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

ed5000x wrote:i am packed and i still feel like i am forgetting something scratch
did you remember to attatch your butt?
it doesn't have to be on straight, just so it's on!
geek

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum