FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Thu May 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time

+10
Misfitdog
rider514_iaf
f4mnect
Troutbum
Diver278
TobyB
Jerdon
kin
SP Dan
jeffcpr
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:37 pm

JohnnyB

JohnnyB
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

im in team saltwater

77Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:46 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

JohnnyB wrote:im in team saltwater

Sweet JohnnyB joins Saltwater Killers.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

78Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:45 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

team saltwater

79Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:49 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

so 10 saltwater so far and 0 fresh water im guessing, thinking this will become a regular tournament soon.

80Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:17 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

I thought that Kin was going to enter on the fresh water team.
He sure was giving the SW guys a lot of RAZZzzz! geek in the beginning!
Where are all the FW guys?!

SP Dan

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

81Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:10 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

jeffcpr wrote:Let's take it up a notch.

Jeff I am liking the logo for this! I don't know how I missed it the other day.

82Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:23 am

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Had to step away for a moment due to work, but yea sure...I was hoping to fish the salt to see what excuses they can come up with next, but yea...guess we'll never know since they have already acknowledged the superiority of team fresh water.

in other news: I'll out of town during the tentative time slot (going up north to visit family) so I'm less than tentative at best currently.

83Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:11 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

How many people are on the FW team so far?

SP Dan

84Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:54 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK we have 6 on the Saltwater Killers Team we need some brave Freshwater guys to jump in the water. Don't be shy the Saltwater guys wont beat you to bad LOL.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

85Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:14 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

It sounds as though Perris Lake has really been the hotspot lately.
It would be nice if a few of the freshwater guys there would form a team.
Just thinking out loud!

SP San

86Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:16 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I am sure we will get the Freshwater guys signing up soon. Its all in fun everyone Saltwater Killers will not beat freshwater to bad. lol!

87Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Rykros

FTFF Gathering Officer

I may be an interested freshwater guy, but I'm new to the forum. But I'd like to know more about the tournament details before committing. I get the one day, any fish concept, but what day? What time frame? Literally any fish?

88Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:18 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Rykros wrote:I may be an interested freshwater guy, but I'm new to the forum.  But I'd like to know more about the tournament details before committing.  I get the one day, any fish concept, but what day?  What time frame?  Literally any fish?

Welcome I will be sure to get you that info as soon as I can thanks for asking.

89Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:28 pm

Rykros

FTFF Gathering Officer

jeffcpr wrote:Welcome I will be sure to get you that info as soon as I can thanks for asking.

If scheduling day/time line up and options for creditable fit are within my fishing style, I'll be more than happy to represent Team Freshwater

90Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:55 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

FINALLY!! ... A confident freshwater angler who is willing to step-up and to have some fun fishing on FTFF!

I’m glad to see the 1st of many FW anglers to step-up, who believe that they can catch fish in freshwater and still have fun! Are there more of you guys out there??

FTFF is looking for 👉🏻YOU to join in on the fun times!!

Thank you RyKros ... this will be fun times if we can build a FW team of 6 anglers!

Does the “Fresh Water Team“ have a team Captain yet?

SP Dan

91Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:29 am

Rykros

FTFF Gathering Officer

SP Dan wrote:
I’m glad to see the 1st of many FW anglers to step-up, who believe that they can catch fish in freshwater and still have fun!

Oh, I can definitely catch fish, but I’m not a typical sports fisherman.  Kind of why I’m worried about what kind of fish qualify. Wink

I guess if no one else joins up, it’ll technically be me as the captain and the whole team.

In the end, if it’s not even teams, you could simply draw lots and split the participants to different teams and ignore the water type they fish in.[/quote]
[/quote]

Last edited by Rykros on Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

92Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:17 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

This tournament is supposed to be SW vs FW.
I say that we continue with what we have already started here and let's see where it takes us.

Just my 2-cents

SP Dan

93Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:57 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Here we go..........just say'n.........GT Rolling Eyes

94Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:01 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

I here ya GT .... Rolling Eyes lol

95Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:10 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Rykros wrote:
SP Dan wrote:
I’m glad to see the 1st of many FW anglers to step-up, who believe that they can catch fish in freshwater and still have fun!

Oh, I can definitely catch fish, but I’m not a typical sports fisherman.  Kind of why I’m worried about what kind of fish qualify. Wink

I guess if no one else joins up, it’ll technically be me as the captain and the whole team.

In the end, if it’s not even teams, you could simply draw lots and split the participants to different teams and ignore the water type they fish in.
[/quote][/quote]

We will work on building the freshwater team and once we have a few more signed up we can talk about Captains. As for Rykros being Captain that would be great no issues at all. The Captain is simply the person to communicate with there team members the day of and the days leading to the event. Rykros I will be sure to set dates and all details very soon. Thanks for your interest in getting involved I am sure you will have fun once we have it all running.

96Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:11 pm

Rykros

FTFF Gathering Officer

We will work on building the freshwater team and once we have a few more signed up we can talk about Captains.  As for Rykros being Captain that would be great no issues at all.  The Captain is simply the person to communicate with there team members the day of and the days leading to the event.  Rykros I will be sure to set dates and all details very soon.  Thanks for your interest in getting involved I am sure you will have fun once we have it all running.

Oh, no no no. It was just me being silly being a captain. Too new and never done anything like this before. I'm just hear for the ride.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

97Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:42 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Rykros wrote:
We will work on building the freshwater team and once we have a few more signed up we can talk about Captains.  As for Rykros being Captain that would be great no issues at all.  The Captain is simply the person to communicate with there team members the day of and the days leading to the event.  Rykros I will be sure to set dates and all details very soon.  Thanks for your interest in getting involved I am sure you will have fun once we have it all running.

Oh, no no no.   It was just me being silly being a captain.  Too new and never done anything like this before.  I'm just hear for the ride.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To late tag your it lol! just kidding. Its all good we will dial this in and get all set up soon.

98Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:04 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Do we have a date, or dates, set yet?

99Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:13 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

Could we possibly pick a good moon phase for the event?
I would like to see the “SW vs FW Event“ be held in the week of the New Moon phase.

Does anybody else have a preference to a week or a moon phase out there?

Just my 2-cents.

SP Dan

100Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time - Page 4 Empty Re: Saltwater VS Freshwater is it time Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:43 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

SP Dan wrote:Could we possibly pick a good moon phase for the event?
I would like to see the “SW vs FW Event“ be held in the week of the New Moon phase.

Does anybody else have a preference to a week or a moon phase out there?

Just my 2-cents.

SP Dan

This event will be held over a few days so what are some good dates for Moon Phases lets make it happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum