FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Thu May 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

scadden outlaw escape float tube

+4
LGHT
n2deepfsw
jeffcpr
silver invictia
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty scadden outlaw escape float tube Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:49 pm

silver invictia

FTFF Gathering Officer

Hi there everyone iam silver invictia from N.Ireland I find this forum very infomative.I have a question has anyone use the scadden outlaw escape float tube are they worth the money.The shipping cost to here is working out to be very expensive.Would a Outcast float tube be a better option.Would be grateful for any information

2scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 pm

welcome silver
sorry but I dont know much about outlaw escape tubes.
Outcast is a good company as alot of people use them.

3scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Welcome silver invictia nice to have you on board. North Ireland that is so cool I don't have any info on that specific float tube.
I have seen them and they are great looking I think they might be worth it. However The Outcast fish cats are great tubes as well and may not be as much to ship. Stay tuned and I am sure you will get some more info that will help.
Once again welcome and spread the word of our forum to others out there maybe you can set up a gathering out there for your side of the world one day. Thumbs Up

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

North Ireland is in the house! Welcome to the forum, I've never hear of Outlaw escape float tubes but outcast is a great company with great floats. I have a fishcat 4 and love it. The company is great and stands behind there products 100%.

5scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:39 pm

LGHT

LGHT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the forum. I tried one before getting my Outcast Prowler. I really didn't like the Skadden because of size, how much it weighs, and you actually have LESS storage space over the Prowler.

The prowler has storage pockets behind the seat and has a small trunk area. I didn't mind the lack of storage as much, but the entire concept of "rowing" was lost because it's not like a kayak where you actually make good deep strides on the water. I found rowing to be very cumbersome and really didn't make much progress when I rowed. I found the rowing to be very inefficient and just kicked most of the time. Plus the thing is HUGE and is really overkill unless you weigh more than 300 lbs.

The prowler has a weight capacity of 350 lbs. and the outlaw escape can handle 600 so your a big guy it would be a good fit, but if you weigh 300 or less then just stick with a prowler or fat cat.

6scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:06 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Like LGHT said I also think kick is better free's your hands to fish. With oars you can cover more water faster, but you can fish and kick with the fin's.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

7scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome! the site has finally gone international =). Sorry I don't have any advice on that tube.

8scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:53 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the forum. I don't have any info on that tube but I use a Cumberland and a big horn and the falsity is 350 lbs on each tube every stable and comfortable so I say get what fit you best I looked all over for tube and these two work just fine and my buddy has a super fat cat and he speeds throw the water like a doped boat
Sorry if this is not any help but still welcome to the forum

9scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty scadden float tube Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:23 am

silver invictia

FTFF Gathering Officer

thanks very much fellas it is great to finally get some good information about these tubes,very informative,.I am new to float tubing so i have little experience.Float tubing is not that popular over here so sources of information are restricted.Just another question what way do the Outcast tubes behave in the wind as this is a windy little country.Again lads thanks very much

10scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:37 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Well dont know about the out cast but in wind the big horn is very bad so i have to deflate the back rest and then it is wind freindly and still very stable matter of fact i dont like the back rest it make me sit up in the forward postion but i went out with 3 other tubers and the wind was blowing real good and the coast guard made us get out and walk plus we could not get throw the wind any ways we were in one spot kick for 10 minute and we didnt even move . I saw a video of a tube with ores can it seemed to work good in the wind so if its wind for you over there i say get the one with the ores
Ed

11scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:36 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcome to the forums i have no info on those tubes sorry but whats the fishing like over there what do you fish for

12scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:43 am

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Aloha bradda welcome to the forum I too have no info on that tube but Ive only been doing it for 3 months and LOVE it plus I met all these nuts here too lol

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

13scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Irish Loughs Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:32 am

silver invictia

FTFF Gathering Officer

Hi Fisher,we have some great wild brown trout loughs over here(ireland).Lough Mask,LoughCorrib,Lough Carra,Lough Melvin.Have you ever heard of any these lough.Lough Melvin is a very intresting lough as it supports 4 dirrent species of trout,brown trout,ferox trout,Gillaroo,Sonaghan trout.The Sonaghan trout feed in deep water,in shoals,They mainly feed on water flea called daphina.These are a great fighting fish and are very dark in colour,nearly black.You fish for them with mainly bright flies.Flies called Melvin Gosling.The Gorgeous George,the Melvin Octopus.Maybe i will post a few flies over

14scadden outlaw escape float tube Empty Re: scadden outlaw escape float tube Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:51 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

have no clue what lough is but sounds nice and only heard of brown trout not those other three post some pics of flys and of those fish sounds awesome to fish for ima look up what lough is and those trout

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum