FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» I'm New Here
by jeffcpr Today at 7:23 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Today at 7:22 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Yesterday at 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

My room is haunted.....

+10
fishslayer
Docrunner
Hammer 4
waxon67
ed5000x
fishntoss
Vagabond
tubefish
n2deepfsw
MASSfisher
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1My room is haunted..... Empty My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:43 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Let me start off by saying I've never had any "weird" stuff happen to me before until I moved into a certain room on base. The barracks are old as hell too. I only stay in this room 2 night's a week, the rest of the time I stay with my GF in San Diego.

First event: I wake up because something "slapped" my mattress right in front of my face. Go slap your mattress, it's a pretty unique sound. I woke up and my heart was racing....

Second event: I'm in my room sleeping one night and wake up to what sounded like somebody screaming in my ear, except it was like a whisper. Kinda hard to describe...but again it freaked me out pretty damn bad.

Third event: I was in my room one night on my cell phone (room lights off) and a blue light (almost like a laser beam) flashes all over the wall in a small area. I look out the window and there is nobody outside at all. Plus, it was a weekend and most Marines are probably passed out drunk at this point.....not to mention the fact that it was IMPOSSIBLE for anybody outside to shine a light into my room and hit where I saw it (my room is on the second floor).

Tonight: I'm in my room getting ready to sleep early because I have to get up at 0230 for duty tomorrow. I was on the phone with my GF and for no reason at all I start getting really mad at her...i was yelling and she started crying and I didn't even care...it was like I was doing it but not actually doing it...i dunno how to describe it. All of a sudden I hear something behind me that sounded like a paper bag being rubbed together or something.....all the hairs on my body were standing up and she was on the phone still and I just went completely silent.

All of my windows are closed (the heat doesn't work in my room so they are NEVER open)...so that pretty much rules out noises from outside....plus you can tell when something is right behind you or far away.

I'm a grown man....in the Marine Corps and I have to admit....I am not sleeping in my room tonight. Screw that.....I don't mess with that stuff. Just thought I'd share that with everyone...im still a bit creeped out too....

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

2My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

sounds like you need to change rooms buddy.
who knows what has happen in the past in that room, i would say you have some type of sprit with you. good or bad who knows but it sounds like they are playing with you

3My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yea man...it only happens in that room though...hopefully nothing is following me.

I think I'm gonna change rooms as soon as I can.

4My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:00 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

That a trip, very creepy. You should research the room, check if anyone has died in it. GET OUT !!

5My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:06 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Tried searching some stuff on google for nothing....ill go back in the morning only to get my clothes lol. it sucks cause my curado200e7 is completely torn apart waiting to be cleaned....

6My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:11 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Why are you leaving a love one behind! Lol what if its a bad spirit throws all the e7 parts around the room?

7My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:14 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dude if that ever happened id literally crap myself. Right then and there it would happen. My e7 is tougher than me though....it can handle anything!

8My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lol! You should check on the base for the history of that room. Know I'm curious on what happened in that room?

9My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:22 pm

n2deepfsw wrote:Lol! You should check on the base for the history of that room. Know I'm curious on what happened in that room?

x2

10My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:22 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yea I really think I'm gonna look into this. Maybe nothing shows up and im just losing my mind lol

11My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Well I don't think your loosing it, I really think there's something there. Hope it works out for you moving rooms.

12My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yea gonna take care of that ASAP....maybe I'm just having fishing withdrawals...it's been like 2 days since I've had something rip some drag.

13My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I hear you buddy, I had headaches all weak! I'm finally gonna rip some lips tomorrow morning headaches are all gone.. Haha

14My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:09 pm

tubefish

tubefish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

miller wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:Lol! You should check on the base for the history of that room. Know I'm curious on what happened in that room?

x2

X3

hopefully your curado is alright when you get back, i know i wouldnt sleep in there, it would freak me out.

http://www.austinlures.webs.com

15My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Maybe that's the barracks Private Leonard Lawrence "Private Pyle" killed Sergeant Hartman and then himself!

16My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

^ haha i hope not.

For a split second i had the idea or leaving my gopro in there tonight connected to my computer to see if i could record something...but i quickly decided against that lol. I would NEVER actually do it if i was sleeping in there though...thats jjst creepy especially if i saw something

17My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 pm

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hook up the gopro.. that'd be cool.. What a Face

18My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Alright this is the last thing im gonna mention about weird stuff happening in my room because i don't ever plan on sleeping in their ever again.

At this point i might be freaking myself out more than anything but what I'm about to say is the honest truth. I know this is the internet and people can say virtually anything they want and most of what they say is a lie because it's easy to lie when your sitting behing a computer. I didn't say anything about this on any other forums just because the guys here are older and more mature so believe this or not im just saying what happened:

I slept in the guard shack last night...get off at 0730 and come back to my room and put my curado back together really quick. Before doing this i put my laptop down on my bed because i had it with me last night. I go to chow and come back to start packing my stuff because i stay with my girlfriend in SD when im not working. I go to grab my laptop to throw in my backpack and notice 3 fingerprints on it. The fingerprints were formed from a thick layer of dust. I didnt think anything of it and wiped it off. As soon as I wiped it off from the corner of my eye i saw a shadow flying right behind me.....i almost crapped myself.

There were no other fingerprints on the laptop...anywhere. Even if i did have a ton of dust all over my hands there would have been a fingerprint from my pinkie and thumb somewhere on the computer. Also i would have noticed this when i set it down....im pretty damn good at spotting odd things like that...as Marines we are trained to spot anomalies...

Plus dust on my hands wouldnt explain me seeing a shadow nove in my room and my heart going into over drive.

I searched a ton of stuff online and it seems that there are quite a few ghosts and hauntings and stuff on Pendleton...i couldnt find anything on the area i live in though.

I need to go fishing lol....

19My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I should also point out that most likely the fingerprints did come from me even though i dont recall seing them there...and its highly unlikely that a "ghost" would try to use my laptop lol. I wasnt creeped out about the fingerprints until i saw the shadow move at EXACTLY the same time i wiped them away. Possibly my imagination because I'm already creeped out and was running on very little sleep in 48 hours and my veins were pumping with coffee

20My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:10 pm

tubefish

tubefish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

that is weird to think of this happening. but i do beleive you. you should put your camera up in there when your in there because then you can see if you are either having fishing withdrawls and seeing things or its actually real.

just a thought

maybe the ghost was trying to search up the person that killed him/her.

http://www.austinlures.webs.com

21My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yea man thought about the camera idea but i dunno....itll be way to creepy if i actually saw some paranormal activity stuff.

There are (unfortunately) a lot of military suicide's as well....supposedly there's a place on base haunted by a Marine who took his own life....creepy stuff.

22My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:48 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

dont do it it i got the chilles now it would freak me out to just knowing we are not alone

23My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:23 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I hope you guys don't think it stopped....cause it didn't.

The other day I'm in my room grabbing something out of a drawer. I had the door open and left the keys in it because I just ran in for a minute or two. Anyways I couldn't find what i was looking for so i sit down and start digging through my drawer. All of a sudden i hear a hissing sound that had a "vibration" to it....only way i can describe it. I look over and my keys are swinging back and forth like crazy! I look down the hall....nobodys there. Later i go into my room and sit there for 5 minutes trying to get my keys to swing like that again. I try moving the door in every speed possible, i try moving it quickly, i try slamming it. Every time the keys would swing but only for a few seconds. When this happened to me something had to have been moving them....no way in hell could they have done what they did without an outside force. I checked my room and hallway later with a buddy...i keep my windows closed because my building is condemned (seriously) and they dont stay open anyways. No air vents or anything like that in the hall or near the door.

Also, the building i work out of is next door and is just as old. The other day (Sunday) i was sitting in our "break room" and look up to see the door open all by itself. I thought somebody was messing with me...go outside and nobody is there (remember its a sunday and only a few of us were eveb working). I talked to other Marines and 2 of them had the same stuff happen to them....they didnt say anything until I did because they thought there were imagining stuff or going crazy.

My Staff sergeant lives on base but a few miles down the road from me....he has a lot of crazy stuff happen in his house...crazier than whats happened to me...and has his wife and kids as witnesses. He eveb has a video of him opening his garage door and seeing his punching bag swinging back and forth like crazy. Apparently his housing area is built on an indian burial ground. Im gonna do some research and see if another buriak ground is under my building.

Just thought id let you guys hear an entertaining (for you) story...

24My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:07 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

That's crazy buddy! I thought you were done with that room?

25My room is haunted..... Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Have you considered performing an EVP recording? This can prove interesting and informative. It can also scare the $h!T out of you. affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum