FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

My room is haunted.....

+10
fishslayer
Docrunner
Hammer 4
waxon67
ed5000x
fishntoss
Vagabond
tubefish
n2deepfsw
MASSfisher
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:21 pm

waxon67 wrote:Have you considered performing an EVP recording? This can prove interesting and informative. It can also scare the $h!T out of you. affraid

lol!

27My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Calling all ghost hunters!

28My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:30 pm

I think you need to call these guys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

29My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I think they need to get the Flame throwers out, and burn some of those buildings, then rebuild them... Wink

BTW, I don't believe in ghosts, or other paranormal stuff.

30My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:36 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I like that show miller, I watch it with my little boy he loves it.

31My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Man don't piss off those ghost its crazy to say but I had some weird stuff happen to and I just think about it and I get the chills good luck with your new room mates

32My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:47 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:Man don't piss off those ghost its crazy to say but I had some weird stuff happen to and I just think about it and I get the chills good luck with your new room mates

Really, at your house Ed?

33My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 pm

yeah ask my wife whats happens when you do. I thinks its kinda funny.
The only things that wasnt cool is when she woke up with scratches on your face and neck and it was burning as well.
The only thing that was funny was when she was taking a shower and the water turned cold for no reason and then back to hot, then cold and hot and so on for several mins at a time over a few days. lol!

34My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I still wanna hook up the gopro for a night.....im a bit afraid of what i might see though lol.
An evp session would be cool....thats something i might seriously consider.

Hammer i was never a believer either...well i hadn't experienced anything so i wasnt sure what to believe. I now believe in this stuff 100%....at first i thought i was going crazy or imagining stuff but some of it is just crazy. I am now a believer..theres no other explanation for this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

35My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yeah gopro it!!!!

36My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:58 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I think I will.

Can i record while its plugged into my computer? I have the extended battery for it but dont think that will last a whole night...plus the memory would fill up after a few hours.

37My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yes you can charge from your computer. I just bought one over the weekend got to check the Manuel out but can't you record 10-20-30 seconds intervals? memory should last a lot longer

38My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:10 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

EVP can be done in a short session. All you need is white noise in the back ground while recording. A fan works for this or a tv station out of tune. The play back is where you hear the voices if any. You have to ask questions while recording. You have to give "it" a reason to speak.

I wouldn't want to be you....they know what your up to...they know what your planning to do...they know...they know...they...KNOW!! lmao! Just messin! lol! lol! lol!

39My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Maybe its time for rehab. repeat after me, Just say no to DRUGS lol!

40My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:EVP can be done in a short session. All you need is white noise in the back ground while recording. A fan works for this or a tv station out of tune. The play back is where you hear the voices if any. You have to ask questions while recording. You have to give "it" a reason to speak.

I wouldn't want to be you....they know what your up to...they know what your planning to do...they know...they know...they...KNOW!! lmao! Just messin! lol! lol! lol!

Do this while gopro is running!

41My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:Maybe its time for rehab. repeat after me, Just say no to DRUGS lol!

lol!

42My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:22 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Im afraid of doing it and having some stuff thrown at me or something crazy....that would freak me out.

Haha Miller im drug free and none of this has happened while ive been drunk. Im not sure why the building is condemned but maybe there is sone crazy mold in there and ive been having hallucinations.

43My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Waxon how do you know this? Have you done a session before or do you just watch a lot of ghost hunters?

44My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

MASSfisher wrote:Waxon how do you know this? Have you done a session before or do you just watch a lot of ghost hunters?

Nope. I don't watch that stuff. Actually I am a pretty big skeptic. But yes I have had experiences which have prompted me to explore. I have done EVP in it's simplest form e.g. digital recorded and a fan on in the room with some interesting results. However, always left to interpretation. I did have one recording that to this day is rather disturbing. Considering the location and the events that occurred there it made me NOT want to explore any further.

It's a fun to try though.

Have you simply asked the phenomena to stop and go away? I had some things happen in a home I used to own. After the second day of events I simply said out loud that if it continued or caused any harm to me or a loved one that if I should die, I would seek it out and plague it through eternity. And burn the house down in the mean time. It all stopped.

Silly for a skeptic. But results are results. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

45My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:41 pm

MASSfisher wrote:
Haha Miller im drug free and none of this has happened while ive been drunk. Im not sure why the building is condemned but maybe there is sone crazy mold in there and ive been having hallucinations.

I know buddy, I was only kidding about that part

46My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

^I know you were joking...but I'm being serious about the possible "mold hallucinations". The place is somewhat old and like I said....condemned. They're in the process of moving us out but it doesn't look like it will be anytime soon.

47My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

n2deepfsw wrote:
waxon67 wrote:EVP can be done in a short session. All you need is white noise in the back ground while recording. A fan works for this or a tv station out of tune. The play back is where you hear the voices if any. You have to ask questions while recording. You have to give "it" a reason to speak.

Do you have access to any night vision gear? If not, you may need to pimp out your GoPro for some serious paranormal hunting.

Check out this set-up.. I want this for Ninja float tube fishing!!

48My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:36 am

fishslayer

fishslayer
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I say you are being experimented on by the military using some kind of directional mind control weapon.

49My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:08 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Docrunner wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:

Do you have access to any night vision gear? If not, you may need to pimp out your GoPro for some serious paranormal hunting.

Check out this set-up.. I want this for Ninja float tube fishing!!

Great post, I got to try it.

50My room is haunted..... - Page 2 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 pm

SmokeyBear

SmokeyBear
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

that is a whole lot of freaky stuff man...i wouldnt sleep there either lol...i really want to see if ur gopro and/or evp recordings show anything

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum