FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

My room is haunted.....

+10
fishslayer
Docrunner
Hammer 4
waxon67
ed5000x
fishntoss
Vagabond
tubefish
n2deepfsw
MASSfisher
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:22 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Could be thare is high amounts of EMF in your room. If you are sensetive to EMF it can cause you to feel uneasy or make you hallucinate. Might want to look into getting a K2 meter and see if there are high amounts of EMF.

EMF (ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC FIELDS)

Some causes of EMF are:

RF (radio frequencies)—including broadcast antennas, induction heaters, and cell telephones

ELF (extremely low frequencies)—including AC electricity and video display terminals (VDTs)

Static Magnetic Fields—including DC electricity.

52My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:28 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sonarbp wrote:Could be thare is high amounts of EMF in your room. If you are sensetive to EMF it can cause you to feel uneasy or make you hallucinate. Might want to look into getting a K2 meter and see if there are high amounts of EMF.

EMF (ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC FIELDS)

Some causes of EMF are:

RF (radio frequencies)—including broadcast antennas, induction heaters, and cell telephones

ELF (extremely low frequencies)—including AC electricity and video display terminals (VDTs)

Static Magnetic Fields—including DC electricity.

Well I'll be darned! Here I thought I was communicating with my long gone Pappy, and it might just be I was talking to the toaster.

Figures... geek

53My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:30 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:Well I'll be darned! Here I thought I was communicating with my long gone Pappy, and it might just be I was talking to the toaster.

Figures... geek

Man you are going to get me busted here at work!!! Read your post and started laughing.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

54My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:29 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sonarbp wrote:
waxon67 wrote:Well I'll be darned! Here I thought I was communicating with my long gone Pappy, and it might just be I was talking to the toaster.

Figures... geek

Man you are going to get me busted here at work!!! Read your post and started laughing.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!

55My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:20 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I have access to night vision but dont plan on going in my room with no lights on. It could be EMF's....but im not sure. In my room i have nothing plugged in except a wireless router....no tv or anything like that.

It could be from me hallucinating but i dunno this stuff is too realistic.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

56My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:37 am

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

SUCK IT UP MARINE!

Come on now don't you know it's just "CHESTY" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]letting you know he saw you F up on the range or whatever it was you were doing. I say you do the go pro and evp recordings, hell I'd even do digital recordings all night long.

American Legion post I used to belong too, we'd sit around playing pool Friday nights and we heard stuff all the time. Two of the guys were really into the ghosts scene and decided to record the building at night, they set everything up once ready they secured both sets of doors (front and back) so they would know if they had been opened.

They come back the next day no one has opened the doors, they see nothing out of place stop the recorder and take it home. All I was told was Mike YOU HAVE TO HEAR WHAT'S ON THAT TAPE! (I have yet to hear it), but things we would hear were chairs being moved, pencils being dropped and rolling on the floor, table's being moved. I always got an eerie feeling at night when I would walk into the kitchen area and the bathroom that was next to it.

Beware of the Battalion head shrinker LOL

Oh by the way SF!

57My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

haha yea I've had even more stuff happen to me since I last posted about this. I just stay outta the room lol

58My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:20 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

***UPDATE**

I came on duty this morning and the guy i relieved told me about some crazy stuff happening last night.

One of the Marines was in his room sleeping last night and woke up and saw a guy standing there in his room at the end of the bed. He was terrified and wanted to move but couldnt...all he could so was close his eyes...so he did. He eventually falls asleep and wakes up again shortly. This time he calls yhe Sergeant on duty (the guy i replaced) and told him what happened. He goes up to the room and was screwing around like they do on those ghost hunter shows. He has his camera out because when the Marine called him he still had this creepy feeling.

About 5 seconds into the video an orange light comes flying at him and moves around and then dissapears into the wall. When it happened they both freak the eff out. He has the video but it wont send to my phone for some reason.

Im gonna try to get this video and will post it when i can.

59My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:43 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Who you going to call
you know the rest
Ghost busters

60My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Maybe a lost soul that needs guidance if this is true i would try to figure out what the lost soul needs or wants hope you get answers if real or not

61My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Theres one part of his story that just sounds friggen rediculous though. He said the man had a "hook" in place of one of his hands. I havent talked to the actual Marine yet but I do know of many amputees from the war that have replaced thekr hands with a "hook". Just a thought.

Anyways there is so much stuff going on here that if I were to tell ya'll about everything it would get annoying...i just like reporting the crazy stuff though. The fact that we have this on video is rediculous.

62My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:33 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hope you can post the video!!

63My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:22 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I will post it later hopefully. The video couldnt be sent via txt for some reason. I will either load it to my computer or i will at least take a video of the video...sounds ghetto but the video is really clear and you will be able to see it.

64My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:56 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Cool!!!

65My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:44 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Okay I have the video on my computee. My buddy emailed it to me and I loaded it to my computer from my phone.

After reviewing the video many times with my other friend I'm not sure what I see. On a smalk cell phone it looks a lot different than a computer screen where it can be blown up and played at really slow speeds. My friend thinks it's a bug but it I want to disagree. The "orb" was orange and in an earlier frame of the video a bug or dust particle flys by and is not illuminated at all. Also when played super slot my buddy spotted some "wing pulsations"....i can see what he means but who knows.

Either way I completely believe what he saw the night before, this "orb" may be something or may be the result of paranoia.

Not sure if I mentioned it before in this thread but a Sergeant I talked to told me how his bed sheets were slowly pulled off his bed one night. He had other experiences and seemed very honest about it. Hell, he talked to me for an hour about different stuff and we were stuck outside in the pouring rain when he told me. I believed everything he told me for many different reasons that I wont get into now.

I have the videk on my phone (wont play the file) and computer (no internet at work). Ill upload it tomorrow either way unless somebody really wants to see it in which case i could email it to them lol.

66My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 am

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want to see it now! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is my email address send it

67My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:54 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm not sure now, we had a few more guys look at it and apparent it's a "bug" and we're over reacting lol.

Either way there's some really creepy stuff going on. People are reporting stuff on an almost daily basis and has everybody paranoid.

I check out at the end of next month so I think I'm gonna empty out my room and then do some last minute investigating with my camera and stuff.

Devil Dog I'll send the video to you.

68My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:37 am

StCroixFan

StCroixFan
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I read this whole thread and I found it very entertaining. When I lived in Alpine I lived in a house I swear was haunted. I did find some old onyx that had marks from Native Americans sharpening arrow heads. What intrigued me to your story is the slapping the mattress comment. I swear I experienced the same thing. The bad part is I was very young maybe 8 or 9 and I do know if I actually experienced it or I was just young. I remember too having the feeling of someone patting me to wake up and I figured it was my mother or something. I woke up no one was there and I felt one last pat even with my eyes open. That scared me the worst. I remember talking to my parents about it but they figured it was just my imagination. Other strange things happened too but I haven't had anything like that since I moved. The one thing I've realized and I think it is the main hook for all of the ghost shows is the psychological aspect of possibility. I'm not saying your making this stuff up or it's not happening but from day one you had this stuff in your mind. Now you're on alert for anything out of the ordinary. If anything is strange you link it to a paranormal behavior. Having others involved really makes it worse. What you really need is an expert or someone outside of`the situation who doesn't know ANY of the history and see if they come up with weird experiences of their own. How you could organize something like that on a military base. I don't know. Talking to other people about your experience is only going to make them come up with different stories. Everyone is going to bring up what THEY feel is scary. What scares you might not scare me and vice versa. Same thing with what I think is normal and what you think is strange. If someone was at the end of your bed could you really go back to sleep? The main issue you have now is you've already had the idea put in your mind that ghosts are in fact there.

http://fishwithkev.blogspot.com

69My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:15 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Interesting, I agree with you though. For example, the video my buddy took the other day. The more I look at it the more I think it's a bug....just looks crazy. After what happened to his roomate anything could have freaked them out...just so happened to be something kinda crazy looking.

I have a few buddies who don't believe in this stuff. I'm gonna have one of them sleep in my room alone one night and see if something happens.

For everything that happens i try to rule out all possibilities...theres a ton of stuff thats happened (mainly sounds) that i have ruled out and havent mentioned here.

In the end I'm certain that I THINK my room is haunted. As a matter of fact I know that it is....but I'm at the point now that a lot of things that normally wouldnt bother me are now coming off as "paranormal".

Fortunately I move out next month (hopefully).

70My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 am

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

"Fortunately I move out next month (hopefully"

You know what's going to happen right? In standard Marine Corps fashion the green weenie's gonna get you and poof no moving for you Marine! suck the (well you know the rest of the saying!).

71My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 am

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Marine how the hell do you pass field day inspections with that much crap flying around in your room! I saw a few things going passed camera and as for the last part, whatever that is it looks like it starts in the middle of the screen lets you know it's there, which in turn make's you scream, (as "Fluffy" aka Gabriel Iglascias says in his stand up comedy), "OH you were gay for a few seconds"

72My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:12 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lol that wasn't me or my room. Pretty messy room I'lm admit but I hope I never ever scream like that...ever. After he saw the guy standing in his room he was already freaked out so they were in edge. A lot of stuff happens in that building but that really brought it to a new level.

Im starting to think that it was a bug though. Ive showed it to 5 other Marines and they all think it's a bug...even the ones who've had "paranormal" stuff happen to them.

Oh and I should be going on terminal leave next month...prettt soon the freen weenie won't have and legal say in what I do. Freedom!

73My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Terminal leave = years of inactive service

just a thought to HAUNT you for a few years LOL

74My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lol ive already done 5 years and knocked off a ton of time as a poolee....now PLEASEA stop scaring me lol

The last thing i need is to be recalled....oh man that would suck haha

75My room is haunted..... - Page 3 Empty Re: My room is haunted..... Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

bro my last unit 5/10 which just got deactivated (actually 10th Marines got shutdown), when I got there one of the guys (mechanic just like me was pissed), he had gotten recalled after being out almost 4 years he was almost there, he informed them look I lost 2 fingers gave them all the details. He said their reply to him was "WE DONT CARE" bring your butt back here or be ready to have MP's at your home picking you up!.

Time as a poolee I believe DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS YOUR ACTUAL TIME OF SERVICE! Didn't anyone tell you don't believe what the recruiter told you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum