FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!!

+13
Vagabond
Dano67
sonarbp
IN2DEEP
Aquaholic38
aj7798
CPT Kirk
itchybass
n2deepfsw
waxon67
ed5000x
HEADCASE881
jeffcpr
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:47 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

itchybass wrote:Pride? I'm going for trash fish only. Going to get a lizard, smelt, mackerel, YFC, tom cod, and I'll finish it off with a city park goldfish aka carp.

LOL...If Itchy can complete the "TRASH FISH" list before anyone else he should automatically win!!! green happy

52Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK guys here is the final set of rules before we get started on the Float Tube Give Away, thanks for all the questions, so let’s fine tune this puppy.

1. The code that I will post the morning of the 3rd must be visible in the picture with the fish. You can add the code on what ever means works for you as long as it is in the picture at the time of the catch. Please no photo shopping it in after, these are fish caught during the contest not before the contest.

2. I don’t feel that is matters how you fish, due to it is not the fish caught but the ticket that is chosen. But because this is a float tube forum, let’s keep all fishing to shore, tube or toon fishing only. No fishing caught on boats will be allowed in the contest.

3. Different species of fish will count example Calico vs. Sand bass are two different species and the differences can be seen on camera or Large Mouth and Small Mouth Bass as well. There will not be much argument on this if you can clearly see the difference between the fish species caught. Please don’t tell me it is different because of the yellow around the gills vs the blue around the gills. This might be true scientifically but if it cannot be plainly seen in the picture it will not be considered different. I will be the final judge on any questionable caught fish species.

4. A catch is a catch legal or not, this is not an issue for this contest. However please don’t list a dink of a catch. There are no legal sizes for bluegill or catfish, or surf perch, but we need to use our heads in these moments, and do the right thing. So legal or not they all will count just don’t post up anything that you could use as bait, not cool. Show use you’re best fishing skills to land the best fish possible.

Running a contest like this can be hard as you can never please everyone. I have tried to address all issues that were raised and I feel that this should handle it all. I have also tried to be as fare as possible and make it accommodating for all members that would like to play with us.
Again I will be the final ruling on any questionable catches, there is plenty of time to fish for some quality fish and as many different species as possible. So get out there are do your best to make our forum proud, tight lines to all.

Thanks
Jeffcpr

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

53Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

sonarbp wrote:
itchybass wrote:Pride? I'm going for trash fish only. Going to get a lizard, smelt, mackerel, YFC, tom cod, and I'll finish it off with a city park goldfish aka carp.

LOL...If Itchy can complete the "TRASH FISH" list before anyone else he should automatically win!!! green happy

How about a used dognut float tube for the first member to complete the trash fish list lol!

54Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:
sonarbp wrote:

How about a used dognut float tube for the first member to complete the trash fish list lol!

Lmao!

55Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

i catch a octopus dose that count and it had 2 heads so twice the count lol what abour crabs and not the kind that itch lol

56Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:13 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

ed5000x wrote:i catch a octopus dose that count and it had 2 heads so twice the count lol what abour crabs and not the kind that itch lol

OK I am kicking ed5000x out of the contest any questions people!!!! lol!

57Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 am

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:OK guys here is the final set of rules before we get started on the Float Tube Give Away, thanks for all the questions, so let’s fine tune this puppy.

1. The code that I will post the morning of the 3rd must be visible in the picture with the fish. You can add the code on what ever means works for you as long as it is in the picture at the time of the catch. Please no photo shopping it in after, these are fish caught during the contest not before the contest.

2. I don’t feel that is matters how you fish, due to it is not the fish caught but the ticket that is chosen. But because this is a float tube forum, let’s keep all fishing to shore, tube or toon fishing only. No fishing caught on boats will be allowed in the contest.

3. Different species of fish will count example Calico vs. Sand bass are two different species and the differences can be seen on camera or Large Mouth and Small Mouth Bass as well. There will not be much argument on this if you can clearly see the difference between the fish species caught. Please don’t tell me it is different because of the yellow around the gills vs the blue around the gills. This might be true scientifically but if it cannot be plainly seen in the picture it will not be considered different. I will be the final judge on any questionable caught fish species.

4. A catch is a catch legal or not, this is not an issue for this contest. However please don’t list a dink of a catch. There are no legal sizes for bluegill or catfish, or surf perch, but we need to use our heads in these moments, and do the right thing. So legal or not they all will count just don’t post up anything that you could use as bait, not cool. Show use you’re best fishing skills to land the best fish possible.

Running a contest like this can be hard as you can never please everyone. I have tried to address all issues that were raised and I feel that this should handle it all. I have also tried to be as fare as possible and make it accommodating for all members that would like to play with us.
Again I will be the final ruling on any questionable catches, there is plenty of time to fish for some quality fish and as many different species as possible. So get out there are do your best to make our forum proud, tight lines to all.

Thanks
Jeffcpr
Jeffcpr,
These rules seem fair enough
Now everybody get out there and catch some fish!
Six different species in one month shouldn't be too hard Rambo

58Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:16 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

1. headcase881
2. waxon67
9. ed5000x (is my favorite number lol)
3. N2deepfsw
4. miller
5. CPT Kirk ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6. aj7798
7. Aquaholic38
8. IN2DEEP
9. sonarbp
10. Dano67 (there you go bro)
11. Vagabond
12. LGHT
13. Kelster
So this is our list as of today, on the 3rd of March it will be locked out and this thread will be locked out as well. How else wants in on this contest guys, anyone else.

59Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:43 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:1. headcase881
2. waxon67
9. ed5000x (is my favorite number lol)
3. N2deepfsw
4. miller
5. CPT Kirk ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6. aj7798
7. Aquaholic38
8. IN2DEEP
9. sonarbp
10. Dano67 (there you go bro)
11. Vagabond
12. LGHT
13. Kelster
So this is our list as of today, on the 3rd of March it will be locked out and this thread will be locked out as well. How else wants in on this contest guys, anyone else.

Come on itchy...get on the list! You can make 100 posts before next Sat! Thumbs Up

60Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:44 am

itchybass

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

I'm trying.

61Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:46 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

So Itchybass how did you come up with that sign on?

62Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:47 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:So Itchybass how did you come up with that sign on?

All the bass he catches have fleas!! green happy

63Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:48 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Is that right itchybass waiting for your answer to this question. green happy

64Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:59 am

itchybass

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

I don't really have a rhyme or reason for a lot of the things I do. I suppose I picked this one because I am a bass fisherman at heart and like most of us I am a fanatic about fishing. I'm always "itching" to go fishing hence the name itchybass.

65Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:10 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

That is 71 so how long have you been fishing?

itchybass

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Almost there! I've been fishing ever since I can remember. Had my tube for a couple of years. Had a skiff a couple of years before that. I guess fishing is in my blood.

rules seem pretty fail now jeff. good job. I'll be out fishing this weekend

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:rules seem pretty fail now jeff. good job. I'll be out fishing this weekend

I am hoping you meant FAIR not FAIL because it seemed like a pretty good set of rules to me lol.

Basically common sense on fish species, keep it friendly and for float tubers, tooners and shore guys that desire to be like the rest of us and can maybe iwn their frist tube. Boat guys have their own forums and contests and they don't usually include float tubes... atleast I never got an invite.

Vagabond wrote:
miller wrote:rules seem pretty fail now jeff. good job. I'll be out fishing this weekend

I am hoping you meant FAIR not FAIL because it seemed like a pretty good set of rules to me lol.

Basically common sense on fish species, keep it friendly and for float tubers, tooners and shore guys that desire to be like the rest of us and can maybe iwn their frist tube. Boat guys have their own forums and contests and they don't usually include float tubes... atleast I never got an invite.

Sorry about that, I was posting this from my phone. Yes the rules are now more on the FAIR side IMO.

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thank you thank you thank you almost time to start cheers

On the 3rd you will find the code in this thread and you will find the title of the new thread being started were you can post your pictures. This thread will be looked out so on the 3rd there will be no more posting on this one. Wink

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I hope to have all my fish posted by the 4th...going to do some fishing in the salt tank at the Fred Hall show green happy !

Good luck to all....and thanks Jeff for all your hard work! Thumbs Up

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

sonarbp wrote:I hope to have all my fish posted by the 4th...going to do some fishing in the salt tank at the Fred Hall show green happy !

Good luck to all....and thanks Jeff for all your hard work! Thumbs Up

They have a saltwater tank I have to re-think the rules again. affraid

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:They have a saltwater tank I have to re-think the rules again. affraid

NO....that might be the only chance I got of winning Embarassed

Yeah they have a few nice fish tanks at the show...you should go and check them out Jeff.

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

sonarbp wrote:
jeffcpr wrote:They have a saltwater tank I have to re-think the rules again. affraid

NO....that might be the only chance I got of winning Embarassed

Yeah they have a few nice fish tanks at the show...you should go and check them out Jeff.

Come on you can get 6 species with your eyes closed. But do you have what it takes to get your name drawn in the raffle Twisted Evil

75Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cover Bonanza Float Tube Give Away!!!!! Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:Come on you can get 6 species with your eyes closed. But do you have what it takes to get your name drawn in the raffle Twisted Evil

Yeah but I need to get time on the water and with all the shows and work that is the hard part! Sad

After the 11th it is going to be GAME ON!! Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum