FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

who's going to the fred hall show

+11
flyfishingfool
aj7798
bodfish
Vagabond
Scion619
n2deepfsw
waxon67
LGHT
Dano67
sonarbp
ed5000x
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1who's going to the fred hall show  Empty who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

who's going to the fred hall show and would you guy like to meet up and hit the show together maybe we can set up some day were we can get some tubers to meet up and hang for the day just an ideal to meet new faces and hang with buddy too. i could up a lil calendar and can fill in our name and see who can meet what dose evryone think

2who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Well whatever day you decide to go make sure you stop by and see me. I am going to be in the Jimmy's Outdoor booth working along with Itchybass.

We are going to have some super deals on alot of gear. Blowing out tackle bags, huge discounts on rods and the ever popular "CANOE OF BAITS".

lus for every $100 you spend we give you $20 to use in the shop. So if you are in the market for a new rod and reel the savings add up quick!

Remember...CASH IS KING!!! Pay in cash and you can save even more!

See you all at the show. Thumbs Up

3who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

well i was going on the last day the 11th

4who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:well i was going on the last day the 11th

Well that is one of the busiest days...lots of good deals to be had!

5who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Im going Friday and Saturday, We are going to be working (n2deepfsw and myself) at the Kelp clothing booth. We are going to be handing out Edge products(our new sponsor) as well as the guys from OTS BAits (our other sponsor) are going to be handing out samples. Please come by and say hello and tell us who you are. If your from the forum, let me know who you are!!!!

6who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 pm

LGHT

LGHT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'll probably go Sunday

7who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:13 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Im going Friday and Saturday, We are going to be working (n2deepfsw and myself) at the Kelp clothing booth. We are going to be handing out Edge products(our new sponsor) as well as the guys from OTS BAits (our other sponsor) are going to be handing out samples. Please come by and say hello and tell us who you are. If your from the forum, let me know who you are!!!!

I like some of their prints. I will have to stop by and harass you two.

8who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:08 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:
Dano67 wrote:Im going Friday and Saturday, We are going to be working (n2deepfsw and myself) at the Kelp clothing booth. We are going to be handing out Edge products(our new sponsor) as well as the guys from OTS BAits (our other sponsor) are going to be handing out samples. Please come by and say hello and tell us who you are. If your from the forum, let me know who you are!!!!

I like some of their prints. I will have to stop by and harass you two.

Sounds good buddy!

9who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Scion619

Scion619
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

I will be there just haven't decided what day to go yet.

10who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Definitly going since it's only once a year, probably going after work Friday but if not then most likely Saturday... Sunday is just too crazy for me to deal with I want to start cattle proding people.

11who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:01 pm

bodfish

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey guys,
I will be there on weds. I like day one.

bodfish

12who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:12 pm

aj7798

aj7798
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I'm going Saturday or Sunday.

13who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:36 pm

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

aj7798 wrote:I'm going Saturday or Sunday.

X2 confused

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

14who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

well maybe i might have to make a couple of days out of this i definitly would like to see vagabond cattle proding people lol

15who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 am

aj7798

aj7798
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

ed5000x wrote:well maybe i might have to make a couple of days out of this i definitly would like to see vagabond cattle proding people lol
he might buy a gun there and then MAKE people get out of his way

16who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:Definitly going since it's only once a year, probably going after work Friday but if not then most likely Saturday... Sunday is just too crazy for me to deal with I want to start cattle proding people.

Hey B-ri I'll go with you and maybe we can get Ed to come too? I like the cattle prod idea. But all I have is mace...will that do?

17who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I go a air horn I am sure might get a few heart attacks lol
I scare them tom can mace them and you shock the S**t out if them lmao

18who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:49 pm

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Going on Friday 3/9 close to opening time- 1pm
Hope to see some of you there!

19who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:30 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

IN2DEEP wrote:Going on Friday 3/9 close to opening time- 1pm

Im going too...but why they heck do they open so dog gone late?

20who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:48 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I might not go at all unless it the last day and i can get out of a family get together

21who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 am

TheHegemon

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I'll be there Sunday for sure, after a little tubin' time in the LAB of course Razz.

22who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I will be there 9:00 Saturday and waiting for it to open at 10, got my presale ticket online.

23who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I think I`m gonna miss it! Sad

24who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:33 pm

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:
IN2DEEP wrote:Going on Friday 3/9 close to opening time- 1pm

Im going too...but why they heck do they open so dog gone late?
So the vendors won't drop dead from exhaustion with that many long days in a row.
Also, wouldn't be enough visitors early in the day during the weekdays

25who's going to the fred hall show  Empty Re: who's going to the fred hall show Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 am

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Turner's braided line scissors

Picked up a pair for $1.98 reg. 3.99
Recommended!
If anybody gets one for themselves, can you get me 2 more pairs?
I'd like to have a few extras
Thanks and have a good time at the FHS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum