FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

cabrillo beach tubing

+8
Docrunner
waxon67
ed5000x
Hammer 4
IN2DEEP
n2deepfsw
Aquaholic38
augie
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1cabrillo beach tubing Empty cabrillo beach tubing Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:23 pm

augie

augie
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

new here just found this site and wanted to post my report,hit up cabrillo last sat for a quick session,slow day landed a lizard and a couple of sandy's

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by augie on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

2cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice! hey is that the boat ramp?

3cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the forum augie!

4cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 pm

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome Augie!
Oh yeah, no mono, straight spectra!

5cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome...I live just up the street from Cabrillo. I was there early Am last Sat. but the wind wasa howling, so I bailed....maybe I shoulda stuck around..lol

6cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice have not did that beach yet maybe I go soon

7cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:Nice have not did that beach yet maybe I go soon

There are NO fish in there.. jocolor

8cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the the site I am sure you will find some great info and even some great people to fish with again welcome

9cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hammer 4 wrote:
ed5000x wrote:Nice have not did that beach yet maybe I go soon

There are NO fish in there.. jocolor
I thought there was halis there!!!! Suspect

10cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:41 am

augie

augie
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

yea i usually launch from the boat ramp,thanks again for the welcomes

11cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:27 am

welcome to the forum. there is alot of us salty guys here.
there are couple of gathering coming up here real soon. It good time to come out and meet of new guys.

there is Lake Perris gathering on the 25th this month and then we are having a Ninja session next month at HH.

12cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:03 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Time to fish cabrillo.

13cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

n2deepfsw wrote:Time to fish cabrillo.
X2

14cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

We were there today, kicked for 2 hrs to reach the end of the break wall, try that with force fins.. Suspect

We did wind up with a few nice checkers, and sandies, had a couple of real good fish get off, and 1 broke off due to a nick in the line. Not worth the pain to kick for 4 hrs round trip.

Have fun and good luck if you go, btw, high tide is around 10:30.

15cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

i just came back from cabrillo. launch late... 6:30 and came out 9pm wind picked up but a was kayaking so I anchored. had a couple of bites but didnt hook anything. Sad wanna go back tomorrow but earlier.

16cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hammer 4 wrote:We were there today, kicked for 2 hrs to reach the end of the break wall, try that with force fins.. Suspect

We did wind up with a few nice checkers, and sandies, had a couple of real good fish get off, and 1 broke off due to a nick in the line. Not worth the pain to kick for 4 hrs round trip.

I am down to kick in any condition with my force fins lol and you said you were an old gent i am 40 and i dont mean any disrespect nor is this a challenge i just standing up for my force fins i have tired different fin maybe i have not got to your brand of fins but i will give they a try and if they are better than i will admit it

Ed

17cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:00 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Very nice hammer, thanks for the report.

18cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm

augie

augie
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

ed i just got some force fins and i love them, i had hotspot fins but i traded my old tube and fins for a cobra fish n dive,i went to a goodwill a couple months ago and saw a pair of force fins and i couldn't believe it i checked to make sure they where online on my phone and sure enough they where, i got a $100 + fins for $5.99.

19cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm

augie

augie
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Aquaholic38 i also have a kayak and i haven't taken it out in a very long time,let me know the next time you go out i might be able to tag along

20cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

augie wrote:ed i just got some force fins and i love them, i had hotspot fins but i traded my old tube and fins for a cobra fish n dive,i went to a goodwill a couple months ago and saw a pair of force fins and i couldn't believe it i checked to make sure they where online on my phone and sure enough they where, i got a $100 + fins for $5.99.

Wow bro, you scored!!

21cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:
Hammer 4 wrote:We were there today, kicked for 2 hrs to reach the end of the break wall, try that with force fins.. Suspect

I am down to kick in any condition with my force fins lol and you said you were an old gent i am 40 and i dont mean any disrespect nor is this a challenge i just standing up for my force fins i have tired different fin maybe i have not got to your brand of fins but i will give they a try and if they are better than i will admit it

Ed

My fins

Hey Ed, how bout a race across the LAB..? Very Happy

Last edited by Hammer 4 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

22cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:49 pm

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

augie wrote:ed i just got some force fins and i love them, i had hotspot fins but i traded my old tube and fins for a cobra fish n dive,i went to a goodwill a couple months ago and saw a pair of force fins and i couldn't believe it i checked to make sure they where online on my phone and sure enough they where, i got a $100 + fins for $5.99.
You really scored! bounce
$199 these days

23cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

augie wrote:Aquaholic38 i also have a kayak and i haven't taken it out in a very long time,let me know the next time you go out i might be able to tag along

hey Augie, N2DEEP and I talked about kayaking irvine lake next weekend, depanding on our schdle. but that`d be awesome if we all yak the lake! I`ll keep you posted

24cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Wasn't gonna post this, but IF any of you go to the end of the break wall, be on the look out for guys in a boston whaler fishing live dines and taking under sized calico's. I didn't have my cell, so I could do nada except verbally harass them, they only got 2, both looked to be under the legal limit. While most of our fish were legal, and caught on lures.. Very Happy

Sorry for the OT..

25cabrillo beach tubing Empty Re: cabrillo beach tubing Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hammer 4 wrote:Wasn't gonna post this, but IF any of you go to the end of the break wall, be on the look out for guys in a boston whaler fishing live dines and taking under sized calico's. I didn't have my cell, so I could do nada except verbally harass them, they only got 2, both looked to be under the legal limit. While most of our fish were legal, and caught on lures.. Very Happy

Sorry for the OT..

Will do. Hey this is a great topic. A watch dog topic. Jeff?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum