FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:58 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

first tube and new to the site

+10
ed5000x
Docrunner
Fisher
jeffcpr
noobtuber
.:LOLLY:.
MASSfisher
Lok Dog
n2deepfsw
Chomps
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1first tube and new to the site Empty first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hey guys my name is david and i just pulled the trigger on an ODC 420 i cant wait till it comes in any advice for this new tubber like what should i bring with me besides rod and tackle

2first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:39 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Awesome! Welcome to the forum. Get some fins and waders, then your good to go...

3first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 pm

n2deepfsw wrote:Awesome! Welcome to the forum. Get some fins and waders, then your good to go...

X2 and maybe PFD

4first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice, we're having a gathering on Sunday, you should come out to see what else you need by checking out people's rides,.. Wink

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

5first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Lok Dog wrote:Nice, we're having a gathering on Sunday, you should come out to see what else you need by checking out people's rides,.. Wink

Good idea, how did I forget about that

6first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:41 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the site man!

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

7first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome. If you've never tubed before, consider yourself addicted! It's a blast.

8first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 pm

noobtuber

noobtuber
FTFF Gathering Officer

Where are u guys fishing Sunday

9first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Newport ยป Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series there are about 15 people signed up to attend.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

10first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:55 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OH ya welcome ChompOnThis from the LBC glad you found us, come on out to Newport great guys there we will hook you up.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

11first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcome to the forums

12first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:35 am

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ChompOnThis wrote:hey guys my name is david and i just pulled the trigger on an ODC 420 i cant wait till it comes in any advice for this new tubber like what should i bring with me besides rod and tackle

David!!! Hey.. I saw you lurking here for awhile!
About time dude... you're already familiar with the LAB! bounce

Welcome.. All you need is a rod, tackle, and this group. But a rod holder of some sorts, might come in handy, especially if you bring 2 (or more) rods. I have one of those rod holders that have a strap that wraps around.. if you want to borrow it, until you can build a proper PVC rod holder. The 3rd Grip also works so-so for float tubes.

Let's take that tube out on Sunday morning! Let me know...

Congrats, and nice seeing you on here "officially". salute
-Jay

13first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcome

14first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:30 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the forums great site here!!

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

15first tube and new to the site Empty welcome!! Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey chomp!!
Welcome to the forum.im also new to tubeing and i will be joining everybody down in newport for my first official launch.u should come out and join us so i wont be the only noob out there!!!lol.hope to see u out there!

16first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 pm

CPT Kirk

CPT Kirk
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome to the site you. Will have a good time on the tube.

http://bassinthehood.com

17first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 pm

FishinPhil

FishinPhil
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome Chomp,
you will like this site and you will love being on the water in your new tube.

18first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

thanks everybody i wont be able to take the tube out this weekend because i dont have every thing yet and ill be pretty busy this weekend im hoping to be able to take it out next week. i have some split fins will that work for tubing?

19first tube and new to the site Empty Re: first tube and new to the site Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ChompOnThis wrote:thanks everybody i wont be able to take the tube out this weekend because i dont have every thing yet and ill be pretty busy this weekend im hoping to be able to take it out next week. i have some split fins will that work for tubing?

not sure exactly what split fins are, but I'm sure they'd be fine. You might also need waders? Looks like it'll be a good turnout on Sunday. It'd be a great time to check out other people's rigs, and meet the guys. Sounds like you have all the basics! But, I'm sure we'll see you out there soon. Have a good weekend David!

-J

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum