FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Today at 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Today at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Today at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Today at 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kinda coke you want???

+11
blues4bill
bassfishing24/7
Squidy
monkeee2002
Docrunner
waxon67
kg562
Boya321
motorazr
n2deepfsw
Lok Dog
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What kinda coke you want??? Empty What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lol!

Hope I don't get in trouble for this,..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF-V6i5ml3U

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

2What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lmao!!!

3What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:49 pm

motorazr

motorazr
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

In some parts of the world you'd get arrested for buying a coke. Must make sure to get the pronunciation right. lol!

4What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:32 am

Boya321

Boya321
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

lol saw that on tosh.o last night super funny

5What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hahaha that was some funny stuff! "please give me coke"

6What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:45 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Razz Now thatz some funnies right there...

7What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:Razz Now thatz some funnies right there...

lol i watched this video like 5 times, still laughing lol!

8What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm Korean.
I find that offensive.

9What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lol! lol! lol! lol!

you coke sucker!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

10What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hahahaha, YOU COKE SUCKER! lol! lol!

11What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm

monkeee2002

monkeee2002
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thumbs Up Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight!

12What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Squidy

Squidy
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

lol! Hahhahahaa

13What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:36 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I don't like coke!!! Razz

14What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bassfishing24/7 wrote:I don't like coke!!! Razz

i hate coke lol!

15What kinda coke you want??? Empty re:What kinda coke do you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 am

blues4bill

blues4bill
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

I'm going to take a stand and extend
an apology to Docrunner. I don't feel
this is appropriate for our fishing forum..period. Yes, you can find "funny" ethnic "comidy" all over the web and that
is your right if you go for that. This
is a Float Tube Fishing Forum, and a
very good one!!
Watch Tosh or Jacka$$ or surf your brains out BUT when you want to discuss Float Tube Fishing, this should be the place. Also, don't we want our children to be able to participate and learn about fishing here safely and not be subjected to offensive language and questionable "smutty" videos?Just my humble opinion. I don't mean to come down too hard on the guy,I can't remember who it was,and that's not important, but he even stated "I'll probably get in trouble for this" and that should have been his own red flag that maybe this wasn't the place for this post. Anyone agree or am I being too outspoken here?? If I am the one who is out of line, I would want some guidence in the form of feedback so I wouldn't make the same mistake twice!?

16What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

blues4bill wrote:I'm going to take a stand and extend
this is appropriate for our fishing forum..period. Yes, you can find "funny" ethnic "comidy" all over the web and that
very good one!!
Watch Tosh or Jacka$$ or surf your brains out BUT when you want to discuss Float Tube Fishing, this should be the place. Also, don't we want our children to be able to participate and learn about fishing here safely and not be subjected to offensive language and questionable "smutty" videos?Just my humble opinion. I don't mean to come down too hard on the guy,I can't remember who it was,and that's not important, but he even stated "I'll probably get in trouble for this" and that should have been his own red flag that maybe this wasn't the place for this post. Anyone agree or am I being too outspoken here?? If I am the one who is out of line, I would want some guidence in the form of feedback so I wouldn't make the same mistake twice!?

i think Docrunner was just kidding cause a post after he said he felt this was offensive he said this...

Docrunner wrote: lol! lol! lol! lol!

you coke sucker!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

and also this thread was put under "Jokes and other funny stuff"

17What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 am

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

blues4bill wrote:I'm going to take a stand and extend
very good one!!

Hey Bill...
Thanks, but I'm totally cool with it. In fact, I emailed it to a bunch of my kimchee homies! lol!

I understand your point, but technically, it's just a lady and a blackboard talking about CO-LAAA... CO-LAAA...
and, this section is called Non-Fishing, Jokes.... I'd think any really young kids wouldn't even get the joke.

But thanks for posting.
-Jay

18What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 am

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

OH man thanks for the laugh

19What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 am

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

i watch this over and over its still funny when she says coo-laa coo-laa

https://www.facebook.com/franklynle

20What kinda coke you want??? Empty re:What kinda coke do you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:51 am

blues4bill

blues4bill
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Jay,
I'm glad to hear you were joking and not really offended. I don't know what
got into me...I woke up at some unreasonably early hour, in a lot of pain, took my meds and was waiting for some relief, and then I came upon this thread...and it just hit me wrong
in so many ways! I've been boasting to my peeps about how great this forum is and how everyone gets along,no matter what ethnicity or age
or tax bracket...because we are all on an even... slightly above water level...playing field.(On a float tube) Well, I'm relieved I can still
say these things with pride and dignity, we are all still getting along,and I'm sure if someone went way overboard with stuff that would steer kids in a bad direction,he (or she) would be overwhelmingly shut down by whoever is online at the time! Thanks for putting up with my rant.So.. Tight Lines and Safe Tubing
to all!! Oh,and just a note,I was at a thrift store after my Dr. appt. this morning and there on the rack was a slightly used set of beautiful Browning fins that will fit over my sneakers nicely...for $2.00!! I jumped on them like a Bass on a minnow!! Totally MADE MY DAY!! I'm not sure what these things go for retail but I'd bet at least $50.00
or more!!?? They have long vented
fins and seem to be made of heavy duty
rubber or whatever that is. The straps are marked for sizes from like 4 up to 14 so they must be a one size fits over any shoe or stocking foot wader bootie. Next video I shoot I'll try to remember to lift up my feet and show you what a score I made! Man,am I a bragger or what!? Embarassed
Oh,and to Lok Dog..please don't be angry with me,it just hit me wrong and at a bad time. I'm sorry! Embarassed I've always enjoyed your posts in the past and hope I can continue to for a long time.

21What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:56 am

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

blues4bill wrote:
Oh,and to Lok Dog..please don't be angry with me,it just hit me wrong and at a bad time. I'm sorry! Embarassed I've always enjoyed your posts in the past and hope I can continue to for a long time.

No problem, but i didn't post this in the fishing reports. It is in the Jokes section and the fact you knew it was from Tosh lets me know your into this smut comedy,.. lol!

But c'mon...its funny! lol! lol! lol!

if you want me to only make fun of mexicans fine! here you go,..

What kinda coke you want??? Thanks-jesus-for-this-food-de-nada

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

22What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:58 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lok Dog wrote:
blues4bill wrote:

No problem, but i didn't post this in the fishing reports. It is in the Jokes section and the fact you knew it was from Tosh lets me know your into this smut comedy,.. lol!

But c'mon...its funny! lol! lol! lol!

if you want me to only make fun of mexicans fine! here you go,..

What kinda coke you want??? Thanks-jesus-for-this-food-de-nada

Lol lokey you a fool for that

23What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 am

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Theres no hard feelings from either parties,we have all fished together before and theres nothing but good vibes where were out there,its Just a joke so i cant say im offended in any way since im also asian.
Keep On Fishing! Thumbs Up

24What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bassfishing24/7 wrote:Theres no hard feelings from either parties,we have all fished together before and theres nothing but good vibes where were out there,its Just a joke so i cant say im offended in any way since im also asian.
Keep On Fishing! Thumbs Up

Yup.. it's all good out on the water. Lok wouldn't do anything to be bad influence on kids. I know.

I know Lok is all talk! under that shaved head and tough guy 'stache.. he's a decent family guy that
loves to fish. We fished the jungle, and I saw him lose a trophy rock fish, but my son was floating
next to him. Not a single cuss word from Lok (until much later..). That must have killed him to bite
his tongue, cuz I know he can cuss like a sailor!!

Speaking of sailors, I hear Lok likes seamen.. and coke. lol! lol! lol! lol!

25What kinda coke you want??? Empty Re: What kinda coke you want??? Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 pm

StCroixFan

StCroixFan
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

lol! BWWHWWWAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA

http://fishwithkev.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum