FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Things are looking better!
by kin Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:55 am

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denny's Catfight.. miniskirts & thongs!

+2
Docrunner
Leakytube
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

THATS SOME FUNNY SH!!t HAD TO SHARE lol!

http://www.wmcinc.com

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

wonder how long before youtube pulls the video for "nudity".. hilarious.

give the brothers credit for not fighting and killing each other..

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lol!

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'll pull it before you tube does for the foul language, brief but disgusting nudity with rolls showing, thinking I saw Snookie and physical violence.

This isn't the place for crap like this remember we do have kids, family oriented people and sponsors who view this forum. We all know videos like this exist and we all know where to find them we don't need them posted on here.

As much as I like you guys as friends and as fishing buddies I have no problem playing the Wyatt Earp of moderators for the good of the forum.

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:I'll pull it before you tube does for the foul language, brief but disgusting nudity with rolls showing, thinking I saw Snookie and physical violence.

This isn't the place for crap like this remember we do have kids, family oriented people and sponsors who view this forum. We all know videos like this exist and we all know where to find them we don't need them posted on here.

As much as I like you guys as friends and as fishing buddies I have no problem playing the Wyatt Earp of moderators for the good of the forum.

uh.. serious? ok officer.. Rolling Eyes

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Leaky: lol Leaky you get to walk this time but we watching you!

Doc: Yeah I am serious, I would expect a little more maturity from a guy like you Doc but guess not. Tell me did you find that video acceptable enough to share it with your son? Probably not and that is why I pulled it we do have children/kids that view this site for fishing and don't need to stumble onto videos like that.

I'll admit if I was wrong, over reacting or out of line so powers that be feel free to pull my admin status if I was Thumbs Up .

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:Leaky: lol Leaky you get to walk this time but we watching you!

Doc: Yeah I am serious, I would expect a little more maturity from a guy like you Doc but guess not. Tell me did you find that video acceptable enough to share it with your son? Probably not and that is why I pulled it we do have children/kids that view this site for fishing and don't need to stumble onto videos like that.

I'll admit if I was wrong, over reacting or out of line so powers that be feel free to pull my admin status if I was Thumbs Up .

We all make mistakes the world has corrupted Twisted Evil us HELP I we need Therapy flower

I don't think anybody means to post inappropriate stuff sometime we just see something funny and just want to share and it was funny lol!

but its very true not good for this sight study

we will try to be good clown

I always feel like Somebody's Watching Me

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

You know, Brian.. I had no problem with this thread, even pulling the silly youtube video.. that is, until your last post. I wasn't upset about you pulling the video, or your initial post. Hence, my attempt at poking fun back at you, by calling you "officer" in response to your Wyatt Earp self-description. (but, just to be sure, I put the requisite LOLs, officially marking my comments as "just joking" or "humor-alert", etc.) But obviously, you, being without humor, missed that and still took offense.

Don't lecture me about maturity. I find a wide variety of things to be funny, and much of it is NOT acceptable for my son, which is why I DO NOT share them with my son. Do you just restrict yourself to 8-year old Sponge Bob humor? Cuz here's the obvious point you are missing.. my son is NOT on this site. I did not realize this site caters to such a huge 8-year old demographic. To me, it just seems like the same dozen adults posting over and over again.

So, let's just agree to disagree. Or, if you think I'm over-reacting or out of line, feel free to pull my membership. The people that matter know how to reach me. And Brian, if I wanted parenting advice from a humorless pinhead, I would have bought your book.

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thumbs Up
Docrunner wrote:

You know, Brian.. I had no problem with this thread, even pulling the silly youtube video.. that is, until your last post. I wasn't upset about you pulling the video, or your initial post. Hence, my attempt at poking fun back at you, by calling you "officer" in response to your Wyatt Earp self-description. (but, just to be sure, I put the requisite LOLs, officially marking my comments as "just joking" or "humor-alert", etc.) But obviously, you, being without humor, missed that and still took offense.

Don't lecture me about maturity. I find a wide variety of things to be funny, and much of it is NOT acceptable for my son, which is why I DO NOT share them with my son. Do you just restrict yourself to 8-year old Sponge Bob humor? Cuz here's the obvious point you are missing.. my son is NOT on this site. I did not realize this site caters to such a huge 8-year old demographic. To me, it just seems like the same dozen adults posting over and over again.

So, let's just agree to disagree. Or, if you think I'm over-reacting or out of line, feel free to pull my membership. The people that matter know how to reach me. And Brian, if I wanted parenting advice from a humorless pinhead, I would have bought your book.

X2,..

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

11Denny's Catfight.. miniskirts & thongs! Empty Re: Denny's Catfight.. miniskirts & thongs! Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

LET NOT FORGET SO SOON PEOPLE

"CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG "

[img]Denny's Catfight.. miniskirts & thongs! Facebo10[/img]

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Docrunner wrote:

Honestly Jay your response post to me pulling the video looked to me atleast as you being upset I had done it and trying to make a mockery of it. If you meant it as poking fun and I misunderstood then 50% my bad we are having this conversation.
So since your son does not view this site it is ok to post material like that video? Do you even realize who and what demographic this site caters to? And since you only see the same 12 adults posting does that make it their site and ok to post what ever they want? You are missing the big picture... possible new members contributing members people we might like to fish with can have a change of heart about joining after viewing something like that, sponsors can drop their support when they start seeing things like that posted on a site. These are just some of the things I take into account before deleting or moving something that could pose a problem to site growth.
I think you need to go back and read my last post slowly I never once gave you parenting advice so ease up on the name calling or I'll have to question your maturity level again. And like I said I like everyone here as friends and fishing buddies so I would never remove anyone's membership and it is not my place to make that kind of decision nor would I want it to be.

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I think both of you need to go fishing and relax
Mad Very Happy

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:I would expect a little more maturity from a guy like you Doc but guess not. Tell me did you find that video acceptable enough to share it with your son?

Vagabond wrote:I think you need to go back and read my last post slowly

Vagabond wrote:I'll have to question your maturity level again

I read just fine, thanks. As do others on this site who contacted me agreeing that YOU are being inappropriate bringing up my son, in your lame response and reason to pull the video. (and a Mod on another forum agreed with pulling it, but not with how you conducted yourself afterwards) Who the F*** are you? You aren't my friend or my family. Just pull the content and move on. Both on this forum, and in person, you're condescending. Man, the few times we've fished, you always have some colorful story about how you got all bent out of shape, and got in someone's face about.. something incredibly trivial. It always ends with me kicking away from you thinking, "whoa that guy is uptight!"

My suggestions for you to ignore:
(1) learn how to moderate. Delete it or move it, send PM.
(2) remove the section called, "NON-FISHING RELATED>>JOKES.." .. since it's all about the fishin' and fish sponsors here!!!
(3) every once in awhile, try pulling the giant stick out of your ass bottom.

Vagabond wrote:So since your son does not view this site it is ok to post material like that video? Do you even realize who and what demographic this site caters to? And since you only see the same 12 adults posting does that make it their site and ok to post what ever they want? You are missing the big picture... possible new members contributing members people we might like to fish with can have a change of heart about joining after viewing something like that, sponsors can drop their support when they start seeing things like that posted on a site. These are just some of the things I take into account before deleting or moving something that could pose a problem to site growth.

Well, at least you finally got 1 thing right...

Jeff, perhaps you should lock this thread down, or delete it altogether before this thread "discussion" with your overzealous Moderator scares off any more potential new members, contributors, and sponsors. (Does anyone even remember the silly video that kicked all this nonsense off?). Good luck Jeff.. see ya out on the water. -Jay

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

[img]Denny's Catfight.. miniskirts & thongs! 2012-070[/img]

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Wow...what's all the fuss about..? ZZZZZZZ

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Interesting you feel the need to keep attacking my personal character, consult with a moderator from another forum for some sort of justification and end with a note to Jeff but hey if it makes you feel better. And I am sure you have people that agree with you as I have people that agree with me over what took place so that whole point is moot. Sorry you feel the need to resort to name calling, swearing and letting your anger get the best of you to where we couldn't resolve this on a more amicable level. I will admit I could have handled this better in some areas but I still stand behind every thing I have said or posted. And I will take your suggestions into consideration despite you assuming I would ignore them. I personally don't care wether you like me or hate me but I do hope you continue to be an active member on the site and get togeathers and don't let our disagreement detour you. We both have friends and mutual friends here, I'll stay on my side of the harbor if you stay on yours... no matter who's side ends up having more fish in it.

I'll leave it up to the other moderators if they feel the need to lock or delete this topic but I am done posting over it no matter what else may be said or posted. If any of you have some thing to say to me regarding this topic feel free to PM/Message me with it I am open to hear it if I have offended or upset anyone I am just asking we don't muck up any more of the forum pages over this.

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK I just found this, guys lets all take a deep breath. I can see this miss understanding that took place here. Vagabond saw what he found to be inappropriate and pulled it because of that reason. Comments that he posted may have been strong but he was just trying to explain and your lol! lol! were miss understood as well.
I am sorry that I did not see it before all this happened. Doc you are right there are a lot of funny things out there and sometimes they can be fun to share. ( I did not see the video). But Vagabond is right also in the respect that we are trying to keep it as clean as possible for our sponsors and members.
There is always going to be something that one might find offensive that some one less might not. But as moderators it is there job to try and jump in front of that before it gets to far. So lets let it lie here and move on from this, take a deep breath we don't want this to be the feel of the forum. I will talk to both parties involved but let this be the end of this issue.

Thanks
guys tight lines

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
Denny's Catfight.. miniskirts & thongs! Final_10
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum