FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Things are looking better!
by kin Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:55 am

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest

+13
kg562
Konacrush
ed5000x
Kelster
Aquaholic38
bassfishing24/7
n2deepfsw
Fisher
Tubinferbass
HEADCASE881
sLiM562
Mendozauly
jeffcpr
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:21 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK boys here is were you will be posting your catches of the day. We are all waiting to see what you got. drunken

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 am

Mendozauly

Mendozauly
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Pictures Please???? Im stuck cleaning the garage and need a fix.

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

i agree wheres the pictures of the contest thats going on? wheres all the toads and monster fishes at? Thumbs Up

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I am getting them all right now they will be posting later it was close but it looks like we have a winner. cheers I will let you guys know later.

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK boys and girls it was close but there was a clear winning team an the winner is Shocked

cheers TEAM FRESHWATER With 13 LMB's on the day cheers

What??? 13 Largemouths beat the Salt guys??? How big were the largemouths? How did the salt guys do? I am so bummed I had to miss this event.

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Alright we did it!!!!!

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

They had some monsters it ended up 13 to 10 waiting to see the pic's from everyone be put up on the board.

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

TEAM FRESHWATER!!! It was a suuuuper slow day. There was a total of 14 tubers at our spot this morin! It pretty much was a dink fest had 7 bass n only 5 keepers biggiest was a lil over 4 lb. Thank you Jeff for thinkin this up was way fun! Ill have pics up soon! TEAM FRESHWATER!!

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

10Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

awww the glory life lol! wtg team fresh and better luck next time saltys haha

Last edited by Fisher on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:26 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Congrats to the Freshwater Team for taking the win! We had a really rough day out there on the water, the bite wasn't there this time.... But I would like to thank Ed5000 for stepping up and making the long journey to SD to fish with us, he also caught the most fish for the team... Thanks again to both Teams for a very fun contest.....

12Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Woot woot!!! I had no doubt in my freshwater soldiers! Cool Congrats to all! Thumbs Up

13Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

n2deepfsw wrote:Congrats to the Freshwater Team for taking the win! We had a really rough day out there on the water, the bite wasn't there this time.... But I would like to thank Ed5000 for stepping up and making the long journey to SD to fish with us, he also caught the most fish for the team... Thanks again to both Teams for a very fun contest.....
To ED5000! hip hip, Hurra!! hip hip hurra!! cheers

14Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Team Freshwater Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I finally broke my skunk, the last three times out I caught zip. This morning looked like it was going to be a fourth. The guys thought I was a mole from Team Saltwater, then I switched everything up and went to 35' and started throwing crankbaits. Caught a short at 14" then decided to throw the secret and caught a 4.51lb LMB. The picture is not great but here are two angles.

Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest 9300A984-orig

Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest 0BC0AAF9-orig

With that I won this shirt from Bass Knuckles.

Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest D54F855D-orig

Slow bite but great day fishing with the team, Thanks. salute
Catching a legal length was tough with all of the tubers in a small area but my team came through.

15Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:37 pm

WTG guys on the win, you know it's a sad day in the bay when the fresh water guys get more fish.

Salty guys should have just stayed local and saved some $$$ lol!

16Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:46 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks guys i just did what anyone of you guys would of did in this situation i had a blast and it was an adventure to get there i was so tired i when to turn left in the turning lane but it was not a turning lane it was an island my lil truck went 4x4 ing it scared me so i just pulled into the first motel i saw and got a room
I was a hard day of fishing i usually do really well and just kick around and caught fish but to day i was on the hunt a total of 6 fish o.e hali and 5 spotties thanks jeff for setting this up and thanks guys for asking me to join the team with you guys

17Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:47 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Oh i will post as soon as i get a computer in front of me it would do it from the phone

18Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Edited! Great job everyone!

Last edited by lagunaCOCONUT on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

This was fun as always...Spending time together doing what we all love S/O to all that participated, FTFF (jeff) Bass Knuckles for donating the bitching calico T-shirt , Team Fresh water... and all my dedicated anglers who fished through the blazing Perris Heat sunny its and honor to where the fresh water badge of TEAM FRESH WATER WTG ed5000 for stepping up for his fellow anglers congrats too all that shook da skunk Thumbs Up

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

20Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lol we used the measuring tabe on the aprons. All bas that were photoed were measured on a apron and snaped pic. Im sure thats what the salty guys did.

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

21Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Hey Jeff, I have a question. The Perris guys, are they sending you photos of fish with a measuring tape of some sort in the photos? Salt bass are 12" weigh size. Lake Perris is 15" Minimum Weigh Size. I'm not stirring the pot here. I did not read of the rules in complete but I was just asking.

No need to cheat, all fish were measured and if close it was not included. There were quite a few "shorts" that were not even considered. In my humble opinion, cheats and poachers are Douche Bags........
No need to worry about our integrity..........
Thanks for thinking that over, tight lines.

22Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

It all went well and yes all fish or at least most fish Embarassed were measured on the apron. But the clear winner today was Team Freshwater.

23Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Kelster wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Hey Jeff, I have a question. The Perris guys, are they sending you photos of fish with a measuring tape of some sort in the photos? Salt bass are 12" weigh size. Lake Perris is 15" Minimum Weigh Size. I'm not stirring the pot here. I did not read of the rules in complete but I was just asking.

No need to cheat, all fish were measured and if close it was not included. There were quite a few "shorts" that were not even considered. In my humble opinion, cheats and poachers are Douche Bags........
No need to worry about our integrity..........
Thanks for thinking that over, tight lines.
LOL did you read somewhere I wrote the word cheat? I just asked if all were aware the size at Perris was 15" and not 12". Dano texted me yes and my post was edited. I never said Cheat.

24Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hope we can wet a line together in the future......

25Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Empty Re: Pictures of the Salt VS. Fresh contest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:42 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yes it was a close battle maybe we would ha e tied or even won if we had all 5 members on the team
Con grates to team fresh water and i will tell you now that i have never caught a fish in fresh water on the tube only from shore i gave it a try twice and failed but if i do try it i definitely would need help
But the salt is another story i was hunting like crazy today like never before and i have to thank my buddy waxon67 for telling me to slow down and fish every lil crack and crevice he would have been proud of me today lol
i did what he dose and it paid off for me today
i used a t rig with a rootbeer shad and on the other pole a 3/8 hook r baits jig i also had a pole with a spinner bait which i definitely need to practice with yes i took 3 set up and a bunch of different plastics but i went for my goto bait root beer gulps and stuck with that 80 percent of the time and it paid off

Thanks again everyone for this event i had fun and hope to do it again soon thanks ed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum