» Dave Scadden Rampage Pontoon Boat to sell
by SP Dan Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:24 am

» Spotties at Huntington Harbor 8.18.19
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:32 pm

» LAH Wed After Work 8-21-2019
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:30 pm

» Anouncement for the 2nd Annual HUB Tournament in Oct
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:24 pm

» How many Women Float Tubers do we have here?
by jeffcpr Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:08 pm

» FS: SevenBass Design Element Float Tube Package Deal!
by jeffcpr Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake

Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:05 am

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin
Wow this event is being held early this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

2Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:46 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I would love to do this one year

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:21 am

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
SOUNDS LIKE SOME REAL FUN

4Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:16 am

phishinghookz

phishinghookz
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
sure do wish it was a different day...plus its catch and release...

5Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:00 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Eh......

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

6Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:04 pm

FishinPhil

FishinPhil
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Pretty steep admission, permit and launch fee. It is a whole lot cheaper down here on the South side to tube for trout. We get to keep our trout down here also.

7Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pretty steep admission, permit and launch fee. It is a whole lot cheaper down here on the South side to tube for trout. We get to keep our trout down here also.

You usually do get to keep your trout at this lake but just for opening day it's artificials and catch and release so it doesn't get cleaned out before the weekend I imagine. Most So.Cal lakes around here are catch and keep since they get steady stocks and many of the lakes are too shallow to have hold overs in the hot summer.

But yeah it is pricey to fish there only saving grace is it's a beautiful lake, close by for me anyways and they get real nice fish. I give my fish to friends and so far everyone likes the MV and LNL trout the most.

8Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pretty steep admission, permit and launch fee. It is a whole lot cheaper down here on the South side to tube for trout. We get to keep our trout down here also.

True dat,..

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

9Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:13 am

fishslayer

fishslayer
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
I'm planning on going to the Thursday opener...

10Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm planning on going to the Thursday opener...

Let me know how it goes bro, if I had the day off I'd go just to kick it been almost a year.

11Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 pm

ODCtuber

ODCtuber
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

You usually do get to keep your trout at this lake but just for opening day it's artificials and catch and release so it doesn't get cleaned out before the weekend I imagine. Most So.Cal lakes around here are catch and keep since they get steady stocks and many of the lakes are too shallow to have hold overs in the hot summer.

But yeah it is pricey to fish there only saving grace is it's a beautiful lake, close by for me anyways and they get real nice fish. I give my fish to friends and so far everyone likes the MV and LNL trout the most.

Like Vagabond said above plus lunch is included in the fee. That would take a little bit sting out of the entry/launch fee (at least it does to me)

12Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:33 pm

vortec_cruiser

vortec_cruiser
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I attended last year and had a good time, so I've already registered for this year. Since I am a strict C&R fisherman, this works out just fine for me. And then there's the free barbecue. pig

13Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake Empty Re: Float Tube Derby @ Laguna Niguel Lake on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:27 pm

fishslayer

fishslayer
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm planning on going to the Thursday opener...

Let me know how it goes bro, if I had the day off I'd go just to kick it been almost a year.
I think I may be going again on Saturday the 17th or the following Saturday...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum