FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Let all of us remember the fallen this weekend!
by Jerdon Sun May 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay June 8th
by jeffcpr Sun May 26, 2024 1:39 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by BigMaxFloats Sun May 26, 2024 11:19 am

» Looking to do some hats
by BigMaxFloats Sun May 26, 2024 11:10 am

» Some good growth.
by Jerdon Mon May 20, 2024 12:47 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:23 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sat May 18, 2024 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Let all of us remember the fallen this weekend!
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in What the Heck is going on here?
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Classic Accessories Still Selling
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Irvine Lake Bite On Bonanza Loking,..

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Irvine Lake Bite On Bonanza Loking,.. Empty Irvine Lake Bite On Bonanza Loking,.. Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Finally crept out from under the LA Ports to take a drive out to the hills and do some trout fishing! Got invited by the guys from Bite On to give it a try for some trout! Shoot, why not? Got some things from Sav On tackle for the trip...also Diego Gamboa let me borrow a jig stick, only got gear for bass and big game...got none for trout! LOL,..
This was their second annual Bite On Bonanza tournament. Great event! Lots of toys were donated for the Ronald McDonald house. As well for the raffle they had sponsors like Sport Chalet, Bass Knuckles, addicted To fishing and Hot Spot fins giving up some good gear and swag Wink ,..
I sailed on the tube for this event, The 50 shades of Grey was gonna get wet and bloody from trout fishing! An hour into launching i was tossing out the night crawlers and jigs! Diego hooked it up with some bottles of Bottle of Bite On that I was dipping in, he also showed me a rig to try the night crawlers with and what do you know! I got hooked up with a trout on it! been a lllloooooonnnnggggg time since I fought a trout, forgot how finicky they are. Especially on light line...I got him up into the net in a quick tug! Boom! First one! I will end my day with two LOL Hey I'm even surprised I got hooked up with even one! Got a lot of hits with the jigs, some pulled for a minute but spit it out...guess I gotta get that technique a little more try so I can hook into one of those without having to use live bait. Next time! There will be a next time for sure, I'm really digging this trout fishing!
Thanks to Diego, Arron and Scott as well as the rest of the guys from Bite On for a awesome time! Can't wait to wet a line with these guys again! Also Thanks to Travis Hernandez for letting me video his freshwater tube! Damn you guys really rig these tubes out! Check it out in the video...also a shout out to John McPheeters for hooking it up with some Predators! can't wait to try these plastics in the salt...Christopher Monroy, thanks for showing up late LOL We gotta fish more out there! Jungle mission next time,..

Check out the video and wait until the next report! Tight linez,.. \m/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

phishinghookz

phishinghookz
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

It was kool meeting you bro, hit me up whenever you go trout fishing again...

3Irvine Lake Bite On Bonanza Loking,.. Empty Re: Irvine Lake Bite On Bonanza Loking,.. Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:08 am

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Cool vid Loki,a bit mellow for me tho...

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

was out there with my son and a friend from high school and his son (although his kid didn't come out of the truck till almost noon), first hook up was a catfish but then it was trout throughout the day, we landed 12 total but also lost 3 or 4. my buddy has never been freshwater fishing and now he's hooked, I couldn't help but laugh when he asked if he needed to buy anything rod's reels gear, I kept telling him bro I've got you covered, he knew I have gear but just didn't realize how much until I showed him in the parking lot dropping my truck off to the wife. Then at the lake when he got a good look at my tackle box he was beside himself.
I was hoping more of the guys from FNN would have shown up to tailgate like we usually do (I was wanting my friend to see how we do it) but it was just us and "this fool"
I broke one of my rods setting the hook, but got lucky took it back to sport chalet today and they exchanged it for a new one.

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice! jigging for trout is a lot of fun

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum