Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » Favourite Eating Fish

Favourite Eating Fish

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite Eating Fish Empty Favourite Eating Fish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 pm

CanadianTubeFisher

CanadianTubeFisher
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Every summer I always try something new that is fishing related, whether it is fishing a new water body, fishing gear, or a fish I have never caught before. So this year Ice fishing I have never tried our perch fish until just weeks ago, they were really tasty, (little butter & flour pan fried).

So my question's are What is your favourite eating fish? Or what fish would you like to try?

(Yes that's how we Canadians spell it)

I will also guess that the trout will be high on the list.

2Favourite Eating Fish Empty Re: Favourite Eating Fish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Tuna fresh caught tuna not from the can strait from the sea. Ok so I don't catch it but a friend of my father goes at least 2 to 3 time a year and me and my wife cross our finger's that he does well enough to give us some over flow. Still eating for the last trip he made.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Favourite Eating Fish Empty Re: Favourite Eating Fish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm

CanadianTubeFisher

CanadianTubeFisher
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
For sure, any fish fresh from the sea is better tasting. I tried to attach a picture of the perch I caught with no luck.

4Favourite Eating Fish Empty Re: Favourite Eating Fish on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Halibut is high up there along with corbina and perch. Sculpin is pretty good eats too. Freshwater, I like sturgeon but I haven't had it in a long time. Its hard to pic a a favorite. Very Happy

5Favourite Eating Fish Empty Re: Favourite Eating Fish on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 am

I would have to say Halibut is right up there. I guess it depends on what I am in the mood for. Light and flaky fish or a fish steak. I love Red Snappers, Halibut, and even Sculpin. For a fat fish steak, I'd go with Tuna and Swordfish. Yeehaw!

6Favourite Eating Fish Empty Re: Favourite Eating Fish on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:14 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I love Shark And Salmon And Red snapper yum good kids love salmon

7Favourite Eating Fish Empty Re: Favourite Eating Fish on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 am

fever

fever
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
I like fish from the salt also, halibut, mahi and swordfish are some of my favs. As far as freshwater goes my mom used to cook my dads stripers in a beer batter and that was damn good. Trout wouldnt be at the top of my list but I was taught YOU KILL IT YOU EAT IT or give it to someone who wants or NEEDS IT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum