Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon

Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
UPDATE:
so it looks like registration will be in the paradise cove area near the bixie building, so when you get there tell them your going to the float tube derby, they should be able to point you in the right direction. Due to it still being dark the event will kick off at 630am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:UPDATE:
so it looks like registration will be in the paradise cove area near the bixie building, so when you get there tell them your going to the float tube derby, they should be able to point you in the right direction.  Due to it still being dark the event will kick off at 630am
2 questions: is it license required lake?
and, is there a camping  ground? I`d like to wake up and be already there as opposed to waking VERY early and drive few hours...
Im looking at the address listed on the flyer and is next to the Lagoon,(google maps) is that correct or should I go directly to the lake?

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Take a look at this site eddie

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Take a look at this site eddie
Awesome! Thanks ED!

55Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:51 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Good luck Eddie!

56Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Good luck Eddie!
Thanks! Now, what should I were...... ftff or B.U.G hmmm :/ dilema

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Just wear the BU shirt over the FTFF shirt...

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Just wear the BU shirt over the FTFF shirt...
Lmao

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
wear your superman outfit

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:wear your superman outfit
You mean my aquaman outfit? Lol

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
lol

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:wear your superman outfit
You mean my aquaman outfit? Lol
BU all day...

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
2 questions: is it license required lake?
and, is there a camping  ground? I`d like to wake up and be already there as opposed to waking VERY early and drive few hours...
Im looking at the address listed on the flyer and is next to the Lagoon,(google maps) is that correct or should I go directly to the lake? [/quote]
YES this is a fishing license lake, yes there are camp grounds but the only thing is they are on the other side of the lake. Like I said registration will be at the paradise cove area.

Sorry I took so long to get this info out, I've got a bunch of other things going on, haven't been on the computer that much.

floattubnbass

floattubnbass
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
fun tournament yesterday at castaic lagoon weather was perfect early morning then the winds picked up around 10:30ish it was tough fishing from there on all in all was nice to be out on the tube and meeting some cool people congrats to the winners

65Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:17 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:fun tournament yesterday at castaic lagoon weather was perfect early morning then the winds picked up around 10:30ish it was tough fishing from there on all in all was nice to be out on the tube and meeting some cool people congrats to the winners
I thought i was the only FTFF member that participated. Which tuber are you? I'm the little dude with the doggie like my avatar.
I got skunked, it was slow for everyone, but it was fun and nice to meet new ppl. The give away and raffles at the end oh and the pizza! Smile

66Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:28 am

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Normally we have burgers and hot dogs bbq'd but the guy who does that for us was working some much needed over time

67Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:41 pm

floattubnbass

floattubnbass
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:fun tournament yesterday at castaic lagoon weather was perfect early morning then the winds picked up around 10:30ish it was tough fishing from there on all in all was nice to be out on the tube and meeting some cool people congrats to the winners
I thought i was the only FTFF member that participated.  Which tuber are you? I'm the little dude with the doggie like my avatar.
I got skunked, it was slow for everyone, but it was fun and nice to meet new ppl. The give away and raffles at the end oh and the pizza!  Smile
Hey Aquaholic38
I was the guy that let you us my pump, Yeah skunked here to but it was fun meeting new peeps and free giveaways and yes pizza

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I thought i was the only FTFF member that participated.  Which tuber are you? I'm the little dude with the doggie like my avatar.
I got skunked, it was slow for everyone, but it was fun and nice to meet new ppl. The give away and raffles at the end oh and the pizza!  Smile
Hey Aquaholic38
I was the guy that let you us my pump, Yeah skunked here to but it was fun meeting new peeps and free giveaways and yes pizza
Oh hey men! Chris right? I never fish that lake so I figured I started on the wrong side of the lake as that ramp is 50 feet deep and my plan was to start shallow and do topwater but all in all it was a nice day!

So what was the biggest bag that took the win?

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Didn't say anything about a live well.  I would think you would need to have one.

Edit:
Never mind, I just read about the blowing the whistle thing.

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
man eddie how did it go

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:man eddie how did it go
I got skunked lol

73Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:45 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:man eddie how did it go
I got skunked lol
At least you caught some bugs Sat. nights

74Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Bass float tube derby at Castaic lake lagoon on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I got skunked lol
Yeah! Haha

floattubnbass

floattubnbass
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
I got skunked lol
Yeah! Haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum