Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » FTFF Catch and Photo of the Month » June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam

June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:20 pm

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
large 6-7 pound bass

2June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:26 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Any pix?

3June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:22 pm

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I still can't seem to upload pics

4June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:51 am

Catalina fly company

Catalina fly company
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Is a 6 pound largemouth really catch of the month?

http://catalinaflycompany.com

5June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:43 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
If it is the biggest for the month then yes it is.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

6June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:57 am

Catalina fly company

Catalina fly company
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Is catch of the month only for lmb ?

7June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
catalina welcome to the forums n no its for any kind of fish so post your hali up haha

8June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Catalina fly company

Catalina fly company
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Thanks fisher I was wondering because all but one month is Lmb and konacrush had his up in may but nothing was said

9June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Submission For June Catch of the Month on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:12 am

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Caught this beauty at Santa Fe Dam on Sunday June 9th drop shotting a night crawler sprayed with Bang Garlic

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

11June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
o we dont care about kona around here hahahah jk jason

12June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty 16.7 lb. Carp on Father's Day with My Son on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 am

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
16.7 lbs. Carp caught on 6 lb. floro on a small 5'6'' trout rod using 2 nightcrawlers.  Took 15 minutes to bring in the monster and it was co-caught with my best fishing buddy (my son) on Father's Day - June 16, 2013.  Our personal best between father and son with hopefully many more to come.  The fish was caught and released at Irvine lake in the Kid's Lagoon.

13June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
GREAT WORK!!!!! Cant beat the feeling of being out there with your little ones. Enjoying the thrill of fishing. Took my daughter out to Big Bear Lake. She was fishing with a spongebob zebco combo and pulled a 3.4lb trout. That sucker almost pulled her in. lol. She still remembers...Great times.

14June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:31 pm

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Great story [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I'm with you 100% what a great feeling of being with those we love so much and catching fish at the same time all around a win-win situation.

15June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
nice one

16June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:21 pm

SoCalFishKilla

SoCalFishKilla
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
GOOD STUFF lovetofish!! salute

17June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:50 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
ya i am way behind on the catch of the month i will work on that this weekend, now thede is a nice carp

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

18June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 pm

dayhut

dayhut
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
16.7 lbs. Carp caught on 6 lb. floro on a small 5'6'' trout rod using 2 nightcrawlers.  Took 15 minutes to bring in the monster and it was co-caught with my best fishing buddy (my son) on Father's Day - June 16, 2013.  Our personal best between father and son with hopefully many more to come.  The fish was caught and released at Irvine lake in the Kid's Lagoon.

Nice fish. This memory will last.

https://palmettoflynfish.blogspot.com

19June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 am

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Does the catch of the month have to be caught from a tube?

20June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:17 am

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Great question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

21June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
no it does not

22June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam Empty Re: June Catch of the Month - Santa Fe Dam on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:01 pm

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Ok. Then here is our fish for catch of the month. This was caught by my little brother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum