FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:58 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt

+13
sonarbp
bucketmouthking
Love2fish
bayfishingjunkie
Monster
ed5000x
fever
smith's handpoured baits
Dano67
flyfishingfool
Madbasser
waxon67
jeffcpr
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

151Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Dano67

Dano67

HooDoo and Mr.Big were two different people. Mr. Big was only 2'11" tall. Hoodoo was played by Charles Nelson Reily

152Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yep. I stand corrected. They were two different people. Course not remembering that makes me feel even older.
Shocked

153Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Dano67

Dano67

I remember having a crush on Holly from Land of the Lost

154Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:42 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:HooDoo and Mr.Big were two different people. Mr. Big was only 2'11" tall. Hoodoo was played by Charles Nelson Reily

oh yea mr big was the lilguy he also had a roll in h r puf n stuf Very Happy

155Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Was he one of the little guys that rode the fire truck?

156Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:46 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Was he one of the little guys that rode the fire truck?

yep thats him well one of them lol

157Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Okay fellow tubers. I confirmed with our fearless leader Jeff and we are changing the meet and launch location. The launch area is a bit hard to direct to so we are all meeting up at the Vons Pavillions like 3 minutes away. There is a Starbucks in the same shopping center and we can grad a coffee and use the pee pee facilities as well Very Happy Here is the address to the parking lot of the meet up location.

3433 Via Lido Dr. Newport Beach, CA 92663

Here is the Google Map of the location.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We will then drive to the launch area. There is more than ample parking and it is free. Also there is a yacht club there and have fresh water wash down LOL! The area we are going to fish is unlimited. You can have your pick at docks, moored boats, boat moorings, channels, sand bottom, the whole bit!

Tides look real promising for the day of our gathering!

Tides for Newport Bay Entrance, Corona del Mar starting with April 3, 2011.

Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon
/Low Time Feet Sunset Visible

Su 3 Low 3:52 AM 0.1 6:37 AM Rise 6:19 AM 0
3 High 10:00 AM 4.2 7:13 PM Set 7:40 PM
3 Low 3:40 PM 0.9
3 High 9:50 PM 5.2

We will be in the water when the tide is at the peak incoming movement! 4 feet tidal swing incoming! Then a 3.3 feet outgoing tidal move to 0.9. Not the best of tidal swings but sure is better than most tides! Looks promising! We will catch the outgoing tide and ride it back to the launch area. Woo Hoo! Let's go fishing!

LC

158Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:08 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

LC you are the man there you go guys free parking for all who attend. We will meet there at 6am and start heading over once we are all there together.
Again thanks LC for you help with this, see you boys there.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

159Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Dano67

Dano67

I wanna go now and I will no longer need the facilities of the PeePee zone. I now have a zip front wader Shocked Oh Yeah!!!! Arrow bounce

160Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:11 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Madbasser has join the crew for the gathering way to go Mad way to go.

161Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Where to launch ??? Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sorry for getting in late.. but are we all launching from the same location? The area I like to fish really has no designated launch I just wing it . but if we are all launching together than where will that be?

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

162Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty I got it Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:23 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

the only post i skip is the one that answered my question....duh

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

163Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Dano67 wrote:I wanna go now and I will no longer need the facilities of the PeePee zone. I now have a zip front wader Shocked Oh Yeah!!!! Arrow bounce

Unless you have pink spandex underneath, I don't wanna hear about your "front Zip" Very Happy Shocked

164Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Dano67

Dano67

jeffcpr wrote:Madbasser has join the crew for the gathering way to go Mad way to go.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I knew you could do it Very Happy Oh it's gunna be a party now... There will be fishing and floating and joking and singing....wait sorry about the singing bit Smile

165Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Dano67 wrote:
jeffcpr wrote:Madbasser has join the crew for the gathering way to go Mad way to go.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I knew you could do it Very Happy Oh it's gunna be a party now... There will be fishing and floating and joking and singing....wait sorry about the singing bit Smile
now i want to see video of you guys all singing!! Very Happy

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

166Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Lumberjack song!

167Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Lumberjack song!

99 bottles of beer Very Happy we could change it to 99 hooks in the wall lol

168Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:15 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
Dano67 wrote:I wanna go now and I will no longer need the facilities of the PeePee zone. I now have a zip front wader Shocked Oh Yeah!!!! Arrow bounce

Unless you have pink spandex underneath, I don't wanna hear about your "front Zip" Very Happy Shocked

I guess we all need to go shopping for pink spandex for good luck What a Face

169Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

smith's handpoured baits wrote:
now i want to see video of you guys all singing!! Very Happy [/quote]

Ya I am no sure you are really going to want to see our here this. The videos are fun to watch. But future members watch these and hear our singing they will no long want to join. Then again I could be wrong, we will just see what happens.
Very Happy

170Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:58 am

jeffcpr wrote:

Ya I am no sure you are really going to want to see our here this. The videos are fun to watch. But future members watch these and hear our singing they will no long want to join. Then again I could be wrong, we will just see what happens.
Very Happy [/quote]

I am all set for the video! I will have 2 rolling HD cams. One will be on my tube and the other will be worn on my head! That was I don't have to spin my tube to get you guys "hooked up" in the frame! I wish I could just video then I'd bring my HD video cam but I want to fish too!! So HD Hero has to do! Maybe I can use my Sony Bloggie for some shots as well. We will have to see. It's going to be a fun sing-a-long event in pink spandex with frontal unzipping! Very Happy bounce bounce

171Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:58 am

[quote="lagunaCOCONUT"]
jeffcpr wrote:
jeffcpr wrote:Ya I am no sure you are really going to want to see our here this. The videos are fun to watch. But future members watch these and hear our singing they will no long want to join. Then again I could be wrong, we will just see what happens.
Very Happy

I am all set for the video! I will have 2 rolling HD cams. One will be on my tube and the other will be worn on my head! That was I don't have to spin my tube to get you guys "hooked up" in the frame! I wish I could just video then I'd bring my HD video cam but I want to fish too!! So HD Hero has to do! Maybe I can use my Sony Bloggie for some shots as well. We will have to see. It's going to be a fun sing-a-long event in pink spandex with frontal unzipping! Very Happy bounce bounce

172Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:28 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I really like that boat of yours LC Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

173Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:31 am

Dano67

Dano67

I think I can zip and unzip in time to the music.

174Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:I think I can zip and unzip in time to the music.

Do we need to set up some battery operated disco lights too or a black light what ever we need to show off the spandex LOL Very Happy

175Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 7 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:43 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Dano67 wrote:I think I can zip and unzip in time to the music.

You know there are alot of talents out there but Dano this is a new one. I still dont think I want to see but you got talent bro. lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum