Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Float Tubes, Pontoons, and Equipment Reviews » Rate your waders

Rate your waders

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Rate your waders - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate your waders on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:03 pm

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
So, what did you end up getting Jerdon? I have a pair of hodgeman breathables with the zipper. The zipper is worth it's weight in gold. Easy on. Easy off. Easy relief. Oh yeah, stocking foot. I wear cheap, oversized tennis shoes over the feet to protect against damage. They slip right into my force fins.

27Rate your waders - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate your waders on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So, what did you end up getting Jerdon? I have a pair of hodgeman breathables with the zipper. The zipper is worth it's weight in gold. Easy on. Easy off. Easy relief. Oh yeah, stocking foot. I wear cheap, oversized tennis shoes over the feet to protect against damage. They slip right into my force fins.

I went by Bass Pro and found some Redington breathable in stocking foot on sale. It was like 90 bucks. They are still working great after 3 years. I have some soft booties I wear over them for walking and the booties fit in my fins as well. I was using old sneakers but they would come apart in 3 months or so. NO zipper on these and that will be a top priority on my next set.

I would rate these an 8.
But I can say they were a great buy on sale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

28Rate your waders - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate your waders on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:04 pm

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Awesome. Sounds like you scored. Nice waders at a great price. I hope they last for a lot of years to come.

29Rate your waders - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate your waders on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:11 pm

jplee3

jplee3
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm currently using the Compass 360, Deadfall Z waders.  Neoprene booties 4mm, chest high and zippered to the crotch.  I've never had a pair I liked better.

How do you like these so far? I read some reviews about them leaking at the zipper. Have any such issues?

BTW: what sizing did you end up deciding to go with? I wear 8.5 (9 athletic usually) and am in between going Small (foot size 6-Cool vs Medium (8.5-11). I hate the baggy feeling of the leaking Hodgman Bootfoot waders I have...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum