FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by dreamingthoughawake Today at 3:45 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Today at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Today at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helicopter grabbing a drink

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helicopter grabbing a drink Empty Helicopter grabbing a drink Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

I got a shot of this today.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

2Helicopter grabbing a drink Empty Re: Helicopter grabbing a drink Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:42 am

mac_2_nite

mac_2_nite
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Good stuff! Those things really suck when the pilot misses his mark and drops in on ya head, I was on a hotshot crew for a season and we got a bath once!

Have you still got fires lit nearby Jerdon?

3Helicopter grabbing a drink Empty Re: Helicopter grabbing a drink Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:50 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Yep, there was a small brush fire just over the hill from the lake. I watched him refill 3 times and go over the hill pretty quickly.

4Helicopter grabbing a drink Empty Re: Helicopter grabbing a drink Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:14 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Great shot Jerdon.........reminds of my days flying in the Army, use to play chicken flying down over rice paddies......GT

5Helicopter grabbing a drink Empty Re: Helicopter grabbing a drink Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:30 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

very cool Jerdon...you always see it on TV but when you get to see in person, its bada55! i saw that happen last year when i was camping at the Kern River...acres and acres were burning and the helicopter was coming down to Lake Isabella to get water and do its thing....crazy! salute

6Helicopter grabbing a drink Empty Re: Helicopter grabbing a drink Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:37 pm

I have seen it all to often while i was on the water and off , the area is so dry and if all these images coming in for the end of the yr into next yr are correct , be prepared to be very wet ,, we need it

7Helicopter grabbing a drink Empty Re: Helicopter grabbing a drink Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:52 pm

fishin' fatty

fishin' fatty
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I certainly agree with needing all the wet we can get! only problem is some predictions say too much all at once and it will be wasted as its diverted to the ocean to prevent flooding and overflow of dams. same thing if it comes as more rain than snow in upper elevations. snowpack allows "stored" water that melts at a slow trickle over a long period of time, which volume can be managed as its used, and stored. still no complaints on this end, just hope it all works out to CA's advantage and the state is smart about it still. it's said that even after an El Nino we could go right back to a dry arid condition for multible years all over again. Shocked

8Helicopter grabbing a drink Empty Re: Helicopter grabbing a drink Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:45 am

Its looking good for the snow pack , just not sure if we will get enough .. Yes the Storm looks huge , but we are Very dry and it is hard to say what will come afterwards

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum