FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Possible live well
by Jerdon Today at 3:42 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Today at 2:04 pm

» Let all of us remember the fallen this weekend!
by Jerdon Sun May 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay June 8th
by jeffcpr Sun May 26, 2024 1:39 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by BigMaxFloats Sun May 26, 2024 11:19 am

» Looking to do some hats
by BigMaxFloats Sun May 26, 2024 11:10 am

» Some good growth.
by Jerdon Mon May 20, 2024 12:47 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:23 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sat May 18, 2024 8:13 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Let all of us remember the fallen this weekend!
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 2 )

» Post by GT in Motor project finished!
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Drowning At Irvine lake !

+4
Tony G Fishing
Jerdon
mac_2_nite
jeffcpr
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Just 2 months after a 3yr old boy , fell overboard and nearly lost his life  .. A guy yesterday went over board on the lake and they found him Today in 25' of water, pretty close to where he went over .. darn people life vest may not look cool , but wear the Damn things , they save lives !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:34 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

That is amazing prayers to his family, but I agree guys life vests, they should be in bad things happen fast.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:27 pm

mac_2_nite

mac_2_nite
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I wonder if alcohol was involved? Every time I've fished that place I have seen out of control pontoon party boats, and I could see how it'd be really easy especially at night while whisker fishing

4Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Sorry to hear about this, but please consider it as a warning boys.
The water is very unforgiving when you make a mistake.

5Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

yeah this sucks, poor family, i was there earlier in the day with VC Gurlz, he went over around 6 and i had left at 330...crazy to know you were there and then you see this later on....specially if you dont know how to swim, use it...crazy.......

6Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:21 pm

In case you have not heard :

DUE TO RESTRICTIONS WITH OUR INSURANCE POLICY,

BOATING HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
WE HAVE SHORE FISHING AND CAMPING STILL AVAILABLE.
WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

We will post the grand re-opening of our boat rental fleet as soon as a date becomes available,

Irvine Lake Staff

7Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:29 pm

Pedro0131

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

That sucks

8Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:09 am

mac_2_nite

mac_2_nite
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Now I've heard that there are no longer private boats or watercraft allowed at Irvine lake??

Seems like they'll be losing some money then, hard enough fishing from that receding muddy shoreline but now no tubes either...

9Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:23 am

Casting Call

Casting Call
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Yeah, not even rentals are allowed for the moment. Unless they lift the restrictions, their only hope is if el nino fills up the lake.
Sucks that none of these past drownings seemed to be their fault but they sure are paying the price.

10Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:38 am

fatfingers

fatfingers
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

wow! my prayers go out to the family. in spirit of all this i will be buying one before the toy drive. any suggestions on life vest-jackets?

11Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 am

yup this was terrible news , and they shut all boats down even Rentals ... It appears that there are only a handful of insurance companies that handle privately owned lakes insurance and non are jumping the gun to take on this lake . so they are pinned down badly .

We still got SARL to tube though !!!

12Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Pavo21

Pavo21
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

yeah my buddy is close friends with the owner and said they are most likly going to shut the lake down

http://www.inthedeephusea.com

13Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Empty Re: Another Drowning At Irvine lake ! Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:40 am

Pavo21 wrote:yeah my buddy is close friends with the owner and said they are most likely going to shut the lake down

That would be terrible news for the workers , the fishermen / Woman , its hard enough just running a establishment like that in the first place Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum