Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » L C /M B where 'art thou?

L C /M B where 'art thou?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty L C /M B where 'art thou? on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I hope your fishing... Very Happy

2L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
You know I was going to post the samething, I know L.C. work is an issue and the Mad has a bun in the oven. Hope they can stop in and say whats up guys.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:53 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Well if you guys stop by to say hi i hope everything is good cant wait to wet some line with you guys
Ed

4L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I guess no one told them when you join FTFF you can't just leave or get out... we will come looking for you! Only chance you have is to sell all your gear and join witness protection program and start a new life somewhere and take up knitting or curling instead of fishing.

We need LC around to tell us what the heck kind of ugly fish we are catching so we don't get bit or stung.

5L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I guess no one told them when you join FTFF you can't just leave or get out... we will come looking for you! Only chance you have is to sell all your gear and join witness protection program and start a new life somewhere and take up knitting or curling instead of fishing.

We need LC around to tell us what the heck kind of ugly fish we are catching so we don't get bit or stung.

I agree i almost liped that midshipmen thanks again lc with the help on that one:affraid:

6L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Yeah guy Very Happy 6s

7L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Bump for viewing

8L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:26 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
no sign of them yet . i will keep a look out cyclops

9L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
well should we put together a search party, we can get into groups and fish there favorite location will be post flyer's ask have you seen this tuber.
I can offer up a reward of 20 salt shaker worms, fo rany information that leads to the location of L.C. and or M.B.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

10L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I think we need to put togeather a search, taze, kidnap and fish party! All in their best interest of course.

11L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Dano67

Dano67
I like it!!!!

12L C /M B  where 'art thou? Empty Re: L C /M B where 'art thou? on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:32 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
i got a suburban hold holds 9 legally 12 if we use the back space hehe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum