FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harbor Tournament!!

+12
waxon67
fishslayer
ed5000x
huyeed
CPT Kirk
BASSGEEK
Vagabond
RetsofNV
jeffcpr
n2deepfsw
sonarbp
Dano67
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which Day is the best to fish thenew tournament! 9/11 or 9/17

Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Vote_lcap264%Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 64% [ 7 ]
Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Vote_lcap236%Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Just wondering I count 12 tubers in on this one is that right or are there more. geek

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

102Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Mixed bag and weight unless you can't pull it in the boat Thumbs Up

Prepare to see me at 3:00 with a harbor seal in a headlock with a scale hanging out of it's mouth... to take the grand prize!

103Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:35 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Try and hook a kayaker they weight a ton and they can take you for a fun ride also. tongue

104Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Vagabond wrote:
Dano67 wrote:Mixed bag and weight unless you can't pull it in the boat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prepare to see me at 3:00 with a harbor seal in a headlock with a scale hanging out of it's mouth... to take the grand prize!

LOL! If you can pull that off, I'm sure we'd declare you winner for sure! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

105Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'd like to hook a couple of those idiots that row backwards and proclaim the harbor is theirs and they have the right of way.

106Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:06 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:I'd like to hook a couple of those idiots that row backwards and proclaim the harbor is theirs and they have the right of way.

Brain buddy relax its ok fishing is relaxing until you hook up on a fish not a person lol i think i am going to have to stay close to you so you dont hurt no one lol i am going to tight a rope to your kick boat and bring my scooter so i can pull you off of people lol cant we all just get alone lol f it i am with you battle royal here we come Twisted Evil

107Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:11 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Crying or Very sad

108Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:39 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Man I wish I could play with you guys, I got the lures from big hammer yesterday, and Ed will be bringing them to you leader Dano67 the morning of. Enjoy the toy boys.

109Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Your right Ed I'll be pleasant, happy and calm until something happens... or my donut and Monster energy drink wear off.

110Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:Your right Ed I'll be pleasant, happy and calm until something happens... or my donut and Monster energy drink wear off.
Alright then i got your back and i will also get a few monsters for you Twisted Evil

111Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:
Vagabond wrote:Your right Ed I'll be pleasant, happy and calm until something happens... or my donut and Monster energy drink wear off.
Alright then i got your back and i will also get a few monsters for you Twisted Evil

He already has the magic bottomless donut bag!

112Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:
ed5000x wrote:

I hope hes has chocolate donuts in there

113Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:

lol yes I sold my soul for that bag too!

If it isn't too early I'll see if I can hook us up with some donuts at the parking lot... hopefully I won't have to punch someone in the head again to get them =)

hmmm ruffie donuts = vagabond wins tournament!

114Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:21 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK boys ed5000x just left my house with the lures from big hammer. Hope you guys have a great day out on the water and good luck to all playing out there.

115Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:OK boys ed5000x just left my house with the lures from big hammer. Hope you guys have a great day out on the water and good luck to all playing out there.

Yes I am home safe and sound just waiting for Sunday with all the goods in my hands and it s hard not to grab a pole and go try some of these bad boys out but I will be good and vagabond I have your t-shirt for you.
well everyone can't wait to see the turn out on game day wow
Ed

116Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 am

Dano67

Dano67

1 more day !!!!!! Fish fish fish... There is seriously something wrong with me and I like it Twisted Evil

117Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 am

jeffcpr wrote:OK boys ed5000x just left my house with the lures from big hammer. Hope you guys have a great day out on the water and good luck to all playing out there.

I'm not going... not until JEFF starts to fish too..... Sad

118Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:49 am

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

IS IT TIME YET

http://www.wmcinc.com

119Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lol @ leakytube

120Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

are we there yet no not again lol

121Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

LC Fish my friend, don't even worry about me I will some how be there is spirit you will see my friend you will see. Shocked I don't know how but you will see.

122Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

LC Fish my friend, don't even worry about me I will some how be there is spirit you will see my friend you will see. Shocked I don't know how but you will see.

Jeff, dude...your starting to sound like Obi Wan..."you must go to the New Port Systme...there you will find FFF crew. You will fish NPH...the fish will be with you".

123Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm fishing the tournament tomorrow!! Far freakin out man!! Things changed and I can make it! Hot dam! Hot dam!

124Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Now the soggy bottom boy better bring there instuments to this party cheers

125Harbor Tournament!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Harbor Tournament!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

waxon67 wrote:
jeffcpr wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

Jeff, dude...your starting to sound like Obi Wan..."you must go to the New Port Systme...there you will find FFF crew. You will fish NPH...the fish will be with you".

Fishing I will us the hook I must scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum